This One's Mine II Hamliza (M...

By UberMonkey

Eliza is the middle child in her sister's group. She's not too outgoing, or too shy. According to her mother... More

Act 1
Chapter 1: This One's Mine
Chapter 2: A Winter's Party?
Chapter 3: Ditching
Chapter 4: Heartbroken (By Nothing In Particular)
Chapter 6: Switching Perspectives (Literally)
Chapter 7: Snow Day!
This ain't even a chapter but..
This ain't a chapter either
WOAAAHH-HO HOOOO
Thank you!!
Story Timeline
Hi y'all
I'm number one in #poccharacters!

Chapter 5: Feelings Are Weird.

245 10 9
By UberMonkey

A/N: Wop diddly wop, things get serious in this dop
Also, a pic of Ava and Eliza ^

Eliza smiled at her phone. Maria was a really good person to vent to. She really understood what Eliza was going through, and Eliza really liked that. Maria liked that Eliza liked that. Eliza had forgotten why she had come to Maria for in the first place. They were really good friends now! Avaxander still hurt..and she still liked Alexander..so that part wasn't working out very well. She felt kind of selfish for liking him when one of her best friends was with him. Eliza sat next to Maria on the edge of a wall.

"It's like..I want them to be happy..but at the same time I want to be happy with him! It's so weird..it feels so wrong..."

Maria put her arm around her. "Hey..it's okay,..I think..you can like who you like. Even if they're dating someone else..but..you can't take it to the extreme. It's not like you're dating him secretly behind Ava's back..right?"

"Yeah..but still..then I just completely ignored him that day I found out he was with Ava..does that mean I'm a bad friend..?"

"No, no! ..At least..I don't think so. I think it just means your feelings are..being feelings. Sometimes they can be over dramatic."

"Yeah.." Eliza nodded. "They can be over dramatic..like me."

Maria chuckled. "Mhm.."

"Feelings are weird."

...

Eliza and Maria looked at each other when they realized they both said the same thing at the same time.

"..Life is weird, too." Eliza smiled.

"More like strange," Maria grinned back.

Eliza laughed. "You're a true friend, Maria.."

"You are too."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

Eliza then shot up from her seat, almost falling out the ledge in a nervous panic. "..Oh no..I'm not even supposed to be here..I'm grounded! Oh..Angelica and Peggy are at home..my parents are probably gonna kill me!"

Maria stood up with Eliza. "No they won't! Just tell them that..you had a project."

"Then why didn't Angie and Peggy have this project?"

"..Extra credit and I'm your tutor. ..Will that work?"

"..I don't usually like lying...but....okay."

"Okay it is."

🏫☀️

"Alexander noticed that Eliza hadn't been sad lately. But why had she been sad in the first place? He was going to find out with the help of John who seemed strangely reluctant for some reason but tagged along anyways. Nothing would stop Alexander until he found out what broke Eliza's heart that day-"

"Alexander, what're you doing?" John blinked in confusion at Alexander who seemed to be..narrating his own life?

"Oh, you know how in those detective movies where they narrate everything? Yeah that's what I'm doing."

Alexander and John stood in the entrance of the corridor, they had just arrived at school pretty early and Alexander wanted to immediately spring into action with his whole 'Someone hurt Eliza's feelings and he's going to find out who no matter what' investigation.

"Ohhhhh." John responded in realization.

"Yep! Okay, we need some suspects. Does Eliza have any enemies?"

John thought a bit, looking around at the students walking around the school. "Not that I know of..everyone likes Eliza."

"Sure that's what they say..but how do they really feel...does Eliza not like anyone?"

"Eh...there's this girl named Sophia Charlotte, and she and Eliza had this rivalry going on because one time Sophia intentionally caused Eliza to get all F's on one of her report card last year, because her family has a connection to the school, all because Eliza split coffee on her by accident. It was really effed up."

Alexander's eyes narrowed. "Tch. Only a prick would do something like that. ..And only a prick would hurt Eliza in the first place! Where is this 'Sophia Charlotte'?"

"She usually hangs out on the second floor corridor."

"To the stairs!" Alexander dashed into the direction of the stairs as John struggled to catch up.

                                        🇬🇧 🇫🇷

Alexander impatiently waited for John to come up to the top of the stairs. He did eventually, breathless. He laid on the ground. "There's like a million stairs down there..and they're spiral...how did you make it up here so fast?" Alexander shrugged.

"Determination causes me to do a lot of things."

They hid behind the side of a locker, because school rule legally they weren't allowed to be up here because they were a grade lower than Sophia's class. Alexander turned to John. "Alright, do you see Sophia anywhere?"

John looked around. "There." He pointed to Sophia standing and talking with another girl.

"Who's that with her?" "Marie Antoinette. Her and Laf know each other. Not in a good way." "Oh."

Alexander then stalked over to Sophia and Marie, pointing an accusing finger at Sophia. "Alright, Charlotte, what did you do to Eliza this time?"

Sophia and Marie turned to Alexander. Sophia narrowed her eyes at him. "Who are you?" Alexander blinked slowly at her English accent.

"Alexander Hamilton. I came here a week ago."

John walked over next to him. "He's a friend of mine. ..And Eliza's."

Marie smiled at John in recognition. "Oh! John Laurens! You're friends with Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette!"

Alexander turned to John wide - eyed. "That's his full name?"

"Yep. You get used to it."

"Anyways! Back to the topic. What, did you do to Eliza, Sophia Charlotte."

Sophia rolled her eyes. "I didn't do anything, Alexander Hamilton. That was last year, get a grip."

"I do have a grip! And I know you're lying because Eliza wouldn't be sad for no reason yesterday. What. Did. You. Do." He leaned into Sophia.

"I. Didn't. Do. Anything." She leaned in back. "I didn't even see, Eliza yesterday! We avoid each other. You can ask her right now."

"Fine, I will!" Alexander quickly pulled out his phone and called Eliza.

Ring...

Ring..

Ring..

Please leave a message for, 2-

"Ugh! Come on Eliza.."

————————————————

You: Eliza. Hi. Question, did you see Sophia Charlotte yesterday?

————————————————

Eliza was typing....

————————————————

Eliza🙂: No. Why don't you ask AVA

You: What? I asked you and you gave me an answer so why would I ask her?

Eliza🙂:

You: .....

Eliza🙂: I'm going to the bathroom
————————————————-

"Uh...she said no?"

"Why did you say it like a question?" John asked.

"She told me to ask Ava when I already asked her..any idea why?"

"Nope!"

"There's your answer. I didn't do anything to bloody Eliza yesterday, okay?" Sophia folded her arms.

Marie joined in. "Oui. She didn't do anything to bloody Eliza- Okay, what does bloody mean?"

"It's a curse word, Marie."

"Ahhhh, I get it. I like it! Bloodyyyyy. Blooday. Bloodee. Blaud-dee-"

"Please stop."

"D'accord!"

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. Anyways. See you never." Alexander walked away from Sophia and Marie, pulling John along, who mouthed, 'Sorry'.

Later back downstairs, Alex searches for answers...
( If you get this reference I love u)

"If it wasn't Sophia..who else could it be?" Alexander paced back and forth, in deep thought.

John followed him while walking for fun, but in the opposite directions.

"What does Eliza usually get sad about, John?"

"Eh..betrayal, heartbreak, death, sad movie endings.."

"Which one of these is most likely?"

"Betrayal...?"

                                                      💙...💝
Meanwhile..

"Soooo..noticed that we haven't hung out lately after I got back."

Eliza and Ava walked together in the school courtyard. Eliza slightly reluctant. Ava slightly...slight.

"Mhm..yeah..I've noticed too." Eliza twiddled her fingers, looking down awkwardly.

"I don't mean to be so distant, you know I haven't seen Alexander in such a long time. It was a really nice surprise that he went here."

"Mhm..yeah.."

Ava looked down at Eliza with a confused expression. She was 5'9 while Eliza was 5'6. "You good? Why're you acting so nervous?"

Eliza looked up at Ava. "What? Oh! Yeah, yeah I'm fine..um..just being an awkward teen! Heh.."

Ava rolled her eyes with a smile, laughing along.

Eliza then canned down the laughter, beginning to think to herself. This would be the perfect time to tell Ava that she liked Alexander...right? I mean, they haven't talked in a while, all neither in real life or text or calls..it's been a while, right? She can tell her. She can tell her. She glanced at Ava, who smiled neutrally at her.

..She can tell her.

"Hey so, Ava...hypothetically.."

Dang it Eliza.

"If a friend, like had a friend..and that friend liked that friends...significant other...while that friend and the significant other were married..what would you do?"

Ava scoffed-laughed. "Who are you, John Quinones?"

"Ava, I'm serious! I really need this advice for someone!"

"Okay, Okay, calm down. Who am I in this situation?"

"I don't know..who ever you want to be?"

"Mkay, yeah. I'm the friend with the significant. The person who likes my significant other should either just tell us how the person feels instead of hiding like a bitch who's scared of natural human emotions..or, just let it go. You're never going to date the significant other, god, get a life. Sound good?"

Eliza felt like she was about to throw up from nervous-that-totally-wasn't-me-in-that-hypothetical-scenario-itis. "M-Mhmmmm..! Ha..haha..yeaahhh..great! Thaaanks..."

"Glad to be of service." Ava and Eliza continued to walk, Ava glancing elsewhere while Eliza felt like she was getting killed without the death part.

"..So."

Eliza was beginning to really not like how Ava kept opening her sentences with 'so..' it felt..so suspenseful.

"What was that whole sad wave you had yesterday?"

Eliza perked up in surprise. "Huh? You saw that..? You know about that?"

"Duh. Everyone saw, and everyone knows. What, you thought I wasn't paying attention to my favorite friend?" Ava pat Eliza's head.

Eliza smiled, tense. "Well..you didn't really seemed like you-"

"Cared? Yea, well I assumed it was school crap. Was it?"

"..Yeah..how'd you know?"

"Eh. I have a habit of being right. Also. I wanted to ask, have your eye on anyone lately?"

Eliza looked elsewhere. This lying was exhausting. "...No..."

"Oh. Well, with someone like you I wouldn't really expect you to date anyone until you were out of college." Ava chortled, opposite to Eliza who didn't laugh. Did she just insult her? Is this not the first time..? Did Eliza just let it go the other times? Because to Eliza, it didn't seem like this was the first time Ava just straight up made fun of her, but it was the first time she was actually conscious about it..because all the other times, Eliza took it as a joke. even though, by the end of the day, she would still be thinking about what she said. Maybe that's why while Ava was gone, Eliza didn't really care if she came back or not. She didn't want her to come back, but when she did, she couldn't wait to hang out with her again. Maybe it was because Ava was her only girl-friend that wasn't one of her sisters. Maybe it was because she was her only girl-friend. Eliza couldn't figure out why she would hang out this much with someone who just put her down. It made her feel really gullible and like she would fall for anything. Great, now she was making herself feel bad.

Eliza inhaled. "..Um..that's kind of rude...you know.."

"I know. That's the joke." Ava turned to Eliza with a smile.

Eliza glared. "It's not um..funny to me. That kind of hurt.."

Ava giggled half heartedly. "Oookaayy..that was the point."

"Okay, but it still, hurts, Ava! It's offensive."

"Offensive? Are you an SJW now?"

"Can you just listen to me for a minute, please!?"

"I ammm listening!"

"No you're not!" She grabbed Ava's arm. "You never are! You always do this! You ALWAYS just cut me off or just don't listen to what I'm saying and it really pisses me off!"

...

Ava only blinked at Eliza for a moment, before pulling her arm away from Eliza. "..Then you could of just said that."

"I shouldn't have to!  You're the one being a dingus! You're the one that's being a horrible friend! You shouldn't be treating me like that! But you are! And I really hate it!"

Ava was calm angry. The scariest type of angry for Eliza. "..Then maybe we shouldn't be friends." She turned around and faced away from Eliza. "If you're going to be a whiny bitch about it. Question, aren't I your only girl friend that isn't one of your sisters? Because I'm pretty sure I am."

"No! Not anymore! I have Maria now."

Ava turned around. "You left me for the school thot?"

"She is not a thot! And she's a better friend than you are!"

"Were." Ava turned around and started walking into the entrance of the school, throwing up the middle finger at Eliza. "See you in first period, Schuyler."

Eliza stood there, tears forming in her eyes at she watched Ava walked away. She had just lost a friend. She's never lost a friend. And it hurt..a lot. Just when she was about to walk to school herself, her phoned dinged. She looked at the notification she got.

Alexander❤️              Just now

Missed Call

Alexander❤️: Eliza. Hi. Question, did you see Sophia Charlotte yesterday?

Great, more people she didn't like. Great. Just-fricking-great. Eliza began to type as she speedily walked to school.

———————————————————
You: No. Why don't you ask AVA

Alexander❤️: What? I asked you and you gave me an answer so why would I ask her?

———————————————————
Eliza huffed as she pushed open the school, walking into the corridor. She sent a speech bubble with nothing in it.

Alexander❤️: .....

Eliza sniffled as she walked up to the bathroom as she sent a quick text.

——————————————————-
You: I'm going to the bathroom
——————————————————

Eliza pushed open the bathroom door, ignoring all the girls in the room and turned to a sink, starting to be in a fit of crying as she held onto it. The girls that were leaving the bathroom placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked out, saying comforting things about how boys are jerks. That wasn't what she needed right now. But how would they know.

Eliza began to cry more as she saw that it was only 7:50 which meant she had to spend a whole day in Ava's presence. She just wanted to go home, or cry on someone's shoulder that wasn't a complete jerk. Crying in the bathroom was pretty embarrassing for her, but she needed to get the tears out. After about 9 minutes of crying and feeling terrible, she opened her phone and immediately went to her contacts. She stared at the contact that she pressed on.

Ava❤️💙☺️

..Before deleting it.

She pulled out her earbuds out her pocket and put them in, going to SoundCloud and turning on Pacify Her. She then went to messages, and clicked on her and her sister's group chat, typing in a message before sending it.

———————————————-

You: Answer please...it's really bad...

Angelica👭: Who.

Paisley: What.

You: Ava....number 1, betrayal...

————————————————

Eliza sighed, leaning on the wall as she watched as the clock reached 8:00. She decided she would stay a while and take a tardy note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...