Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

Autorstwa Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

19

5.9K 283 307
Autorstwa Brokebey

B: you so fucking precious when you smile

Beyoncé sang as she walked into the kitchen to see her cooking dinner. Nicki looked at her and laughed as she danced to the music she blasted from her phone.

B: hit it from the back and drive you wild

She sang as she got behind Nicki and crossed her arms on her hips as she began to grind on her making nicki laugh and push her away.

N: get off weirdo

B: I just had to let you know you're mine! Hands on your body I don't wanna waste no time! Feels like forever even if forever tonight just lay with me! Waste this night away with meeeeeee

Nicki laughed at Beyoncé singing so carelessly. She always made her laugh it was one of the main things she loved about her.

B: you're telling me you don't like it when I sing to you?

She asked sounding fake offended.

N: I do, just not when you choose to hump me in the process as if imma dog

She said making them laugh.

B: for the record never saw you as a dog. You're my queen

N: I know

B: good

She said wrapping her arm around her and kissing her cheek making Nicki smile.

B: I'm going to pick the twins and then heaven up from school now you wanna come?

N: sure

She said covering the cooked food and turning off the stove. They left the house and drove to the twins' school. When the twins came out they got in the car and spoke about their day and it seemed like they had made some new friends which made Nicki and Beyoncé feel more at peace knowing they had some friends.

B: heaven is gonna be spending sometime at our house.

Twins: sissy!!!

Beyoncé and Nicki smiled at their reaction. Beyoncé loved that they were so accepting of heaven it really made her happy.

B: we're gonna pick her up now ok?

Twins: yay!

They cheered as Beyoncé pulled off driving to heavens school.

LATER

Jenay: girl I swear to god if she don't show her ass- wait wait here she come.

?: see girl I told you ass Beyoncé don't play about her chirren

Jenay rolled her eyes. She saw Beyoncé get out of the car and saw Nicki her out the other side which enraged her. Of course they couldn't see her with her parked behind another car halfway down the street which is why Jenay brought binoculars.

J: she brought her lil bitch too I see. I swear to god if heaven come home talking bout Nicki dis Nicki dat imma whoop her and Beyoncé's ass

?: girl you need to chill

MEANWHILE

Beyoncé and Nicki went inside the school and went to the reception to tell them Beyoncé is picking up heaven today. She gave them her ID and they were taken to heavens classroom.

?: I think they're just wrapping up

The woman said as she brought them outside the room. Beyoncé looked inside to see the kids and teacher sat in a circle. Beyoncé stood back against the opposite wall with Nicki.

B: you ok?

N: yeah. Kinda nervous

B: why?

N: what if she doesn't like me?

B: she'll love you don't worry

She said as she leaned down and kissed her forehead. Suddenly the door opened and the teacher stepped outside and smiled at the both.

T: hello there I guess your here to pick someone up

Beyoncé nodded and the teacher invited them inside to see the kids getting their bags and sitting in groups. Beyoncé looked around for heaven and she was putting her lunch in her backpack.

B: hey baby

Heaven instantly looked up and smiled brightly

H: mommy!!!

She cheered as she ran into her arms making Beyoncé pick her up and smother her in kisses while she hugged her tightly.

B: how's my princess doing? you had a good day?

H: yeah! I missed you

Beyoncé just kissed and hugged her again but Nicki found it so damn cute.

B: I missed you too baby. I got someone I want you to meet. This is my girlfriend Nicki, say hi

She whispered to her watching her get shy after showing Nicki to her. Heaven waved while laying her head in her mothers neck.

N: hi princess it's nice to meet you

She waved. Heaven smiled back and nicki instantly saw Beyoncé's facial features on her which made her smile even more. It made her excited for when their baby's here and she could see Beyoncé's genes show up in them.

H: hi, nice to meet you too

She said shyly but smiling.

N: she's too cute

She said as she watched heaven cling onto her mom. It was the cutest thing ever to see Beyoncé in mom-mode with a baby.

B: you don't have to be shy baby. You ready to go back home with us you're sisters are in the car.

H: yay!!

She cheered making Beyoncé smile and kiss her cheek as she got her back pack and walked out. They got in the car and Beyoncé buckled heaven in as she greeted the twins. When she was done she went to the drivers seat and pulled off and drove them back home.

HOME

Beyoncé opened the back door for the girls letting them climb out and they followed Beyoncé and Nicki to the front door. Beyoncé unlocked the door and let everybody go in before her and locked the door after her.

B: girls go get changed I'll put the tv on for you

Twins: yes mommy

They said before going upstairs. Heaven stood there shyly not really knowing what to do.

B: why you look shy baby girl? You're at mommy's house

Beyoncé asked as she held her hands open to see if she wanted Beyoncé to pick her up which she did. Beyoncé held her in her arms and kissed her cheek a couple time making her smile.

N: I'm gonna get dinner ready I'll shout you guys when it's done.

B: okay baby

Beyoncé took heaven to the living room and sat down with her in her lap.

B: you okay baby?

H: yeah. Nicki is pretty

B: she is ain't she

She giggled

B: so how was school?

H: good

B: you learn anything today?

H: uuum I learned more reading

B: yeah? You like reading?

H: yeah

B: you read at home or just at school

H: at school. I asked mama for books but said no

B: oh. She say why?

Heaven shook her head and shrugged.

B: I'll get you some books okay?

H: really mommy?!

She said happily

B: of course anything my baby wants

She said before kissing her forehead

H: thanks mommy

B: no problem my princess

N: guys food is ready!!

B: let's go eat baba

H: yay!

Beyoncé giggled and carried her to the dining room where the table was set and the food was already on everybody's place with extra food in the middle.

B: it looks great. Thank you baby

She said kissing her cheek making Nicki smile.

N: you're welcome baby.

Beyoncé placed heaven in the seat next to hers and soon afterwards the twins came down.

Twins: thank you mommy

N: you're welcome my babies

H: thank you Nicki

Heaven squeaked out cutely making everyone aw at her making her face turn pink as she blushed.

N: you're welcome cutie pie

She giggled. They began to dig in and talk about the days they had and heaven was getting more and more used to them as time went by. She enjoyed having this much company it was better than just having her mother to talk to.

END OF DINNER

B: that was great baby thank you

She said leaning over to kiss her with Nicki meeting her halfway with a smile. When they kissed the twins grossed out making them laugh because it's what they usually did when they saw them kiss.

B: alright you girls wanna watch a movie before heaven goes home?

Twins: yeah!

Suddenly heaven got a feeling, she realised the twins get to live with Beyoncé and they were always so happy. she wanted to be like them.

B: okay I'll go set it up. You girls take your dishes to the sink and help mama wash up, I'll be back.

When Beyoncé left heaven got down from her chair and followed her into the living room to see her setting up the tv for her and the twins.

H: mommy

Beyoncé looked back and smiled at heaven but she looked kinda sad which made her smile fade away instantly.

B: hey you ok baby?

Heaven pouted and Beyoncé sat on the floor as she walked towards her. She sat heaven on her lap thinking she must wanna go home or something.

B: what's wrong? You wanna go home?

Heaven immediately shook her head.

H: I don't wanna go home mommy I wanna stay with you and my sisters

She said sadly.

B: I'm gonna have to ask your mama about that baby

H: but whyyyy you're my mommy too

B: I know that but your mama has been taking care of you since you were born so she's your number one mommy and I have to ask her permission.

Heaven looked down with a pout knowing she'd probably say no.

H: she'll say no mommy

B: how you know that?

H: I hear her talking about you all the time on the phone. She calls you bad words and says you don't love me. It hurts my feelings.

She said starting to cry which made Beyoncé instantly tear up. She picked heaven up and laid her on her chest while rocking her back and forth.

B: it's okay baby

H: I wanna live with you. I don't like mama

She said crying even more which brought the girls and Nicki to the living room.

N: what's wrong?

She asked sadly seeing Beyoncé comfort a crying heaven.

B: girls can you go upstairs please I'll shout you down in a minute.

The twins nodded and went upstairs while nicki sat down next to them on the carpet.

N: what's wrong princess?

She said rubbing heavens back.

H: I wanna live with you and mommy. But mommy has to ask mama and I don't want her to because she'll say no

She cried putting her face in Beyoncé's shoulder. Beyoncé and Nicki looked at each other sadly not knowing what to say to make her feel better.

B: hey... how about we just ask for tonight. Then when you come again a few more times we will ask her if you can spend weekends for now? I don't think mama would want to just let you go live with me like that because she loves you too much to let you go. You understand baby?

She said gently trying to make heaven look at it from a different perspective. Heaven stopped crying but sadness was still written all over her face as she nodded agreeing with her mom.

H: okay

N: everything will be okay baby

Suddenly heaven reached for Nicki which made her smile instantly. She took heaven into her arms and gave her a warm hug which got her back to smiling a little.

N: don't be sad baby, now you're as red as a tomato.

She said making heaven giggle as she wiped her face. She always said that to the twins to make them laugh when they were crying. She felt bad that heaven didn't want to live with Jenay and she didn't have no say overall. She knew Jenay must have a plan up her sleeve to make it hard for Beyoncé to at least get partial custody of heaven but Nicki was determined to help them.

B: you feel better now baby

Heaven nodded while wiping the rest of her face.

B: I'll try my best okay?

Heaven nodded while laying in Nicki's chest.

H: okay mommy

B: can I have a kiss?

Heaven got up and wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck and kissed her in the side of her lips before hugging her tightly.

B: I love you

H: love you too mommy

She muffled

They cleaned heaven up and called the girls back down and set the tv up for them and allowed the girls to put on whatever was on child Netflix. Both of the twins had their arms around heaven to comfort her and Beyoncé and Nicki couldn't help but smile.

They left the living room and went back into the kitchen. Nicki looked at Beyoncé and could see she wanted to cry.

N: baby?

B: she was talking bad about me in front of her. I swear if I could take heaven away from her I would. She's better off here, I don't even know if she safe living with Jenay, she lives in the same neighbourhood I used to deal at and it's horrible.

She said ranting quietly so the kids don't hear.

B: I want heaven to live with me without a doubt but I'm scared if I go to court to get custody Jenay will use me being a drug dealer against me, even though she's the one that got me into the industry and was actually using! That'll not only not grant me custody but land me in jail and then I can't see any of my babies again.... I don't know what to do

She said putting her face in her hands. Nicki didn't know how to help but felt really bad to see her baby was hurting and to see heaven hurting also. Just because heaven wasn't hers doesn't mean she didn't care about her. She started to care about her when she got confirmed she was Beyoncé's.

N: we'll figure something out baby. There's got to be a way she can live with us. Just take it a day at a time alright, everything's gonna work out the way it's supposed to.

She said rubbing her back but it didn't seem to make Beyoncé feel any better which she understood. She needed to calm down and not worry so much about the situation but she knew it was easier said than done, she's been there before.

B: it's gonna be really hard taking her back home.

Nicki sighed internally not knowing what to say. She just hugged her making Beyoncé lay her head in her chest. Nicki kissed her head a couple time before cupping her face and kissing her lips gently.

N: everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Okay?

Beyoncé sighed but nodded knowing she was right.

B: okay. I love you

N: I love you more. And no matter what you know you have me.... I'll fight any hoe

She said making Beyoncé laugh like she knew she would.

B: you ain't fighting anybody with my seed inside of you.

N: oh god I wish you wouldn't call it your seed

She said rolling her eyes making Beyoncé laugh

B: what do you want me to call it then, your egg?

N: how about and I know this may sound crazy... our baby

She asked sarcastically making them both laugh.

B: well no fighting while you're carrying our baby if anything I want you relaxed. I don't want you stressing over this.

N: I'm not stressing baby but if you want heaven to live here I want the same.

Beyoncé smiled and kissed her lips

B: I love you

N: I love you too

B: I'm gonna go and call her now. I'll be back

She said standing up and going outside. She really didn't want the kids especially heaven to hear her in case her and jenay start fighting. But Beyoncé was determined to fight for her baby.

The phone rang and rang and rang until Jenay finally picked up

J: what?

Beyoncé was taken back by her unusual tone as if she was busy doing something.

B: I called to see if heaven could sleep over-

J: yes

She said before putting the phone down. Beyoncé was confused and lost for words. She wondered what Jenay could be doing. She went back inside the house while Nicki was still cleaning the kitchen.

N: well that was quick

B: she said yes immediately and ended the call. She must have a dude over there or something. I hope she don't bring random dudes around my daughter also because then I'll truly want a custody battle. Dudes in that hood don't know how to act and I'll shoot anybody who has touched my daughter.

She said seriously. Nicki couldn't even tell her to calm down because she knew if it was the twins she'd kill anyone for them and she wanted the same protection for heaven.

B: let's go check on the girls

She said holding her hand out making Nicki grab it follow her into the living room where the girls were half asleep.

B: you girls okay?

Twins: yeah

Heaven was asleep already so Beyoncé picked her up and rocked her back and forth in her arms.

B: heaven is gonna sleep in bed with one of you guys alright?

The twins nodded.

N: alright let's go get ready for bed

She said turning off the TV as the twins got up from the couch and they all went upstairs. While Nicki helped the twins get ready for bed Beyoncé sat in her bed with a sleeping heaven laid on her chest. She just stared at her face as she gently rubbed her back. She was thankful she was sleeping over tonight but she wished she could live here. She was so lost on what to do...

———————————————————————
Thanks for reading!!❤️
Guys I have an exam next week so please send me good vibes and all that because I am nervous😭

Anyways,

How did you like the chapter?

What do you think of Beyoncé and Nicki's relationship and how it's developed over the months?

What did you think of heaven crying about not wanting to go home? Do you think there's a reason she doesn't want to go back home?

What do you think Beyoncé should do to get custody of heaven? Will Jenay fight back? Will Nicki take part in it?

What will happen next?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

97.2K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
557K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
76.1K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
191K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...