Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

By nekomotherfuker

"Let's give him a harder hug this time!" More

#0
#1 Stark's Potato
#3 Stark's Life
#4 Stark's Lived
#5 Stark's Angry
#6 Stark's Friend
#7 Stark's Hyper
#8 Stark's Depressed
#9 Stark's Sad
#10 Stark's Yeeted
#11 Stark's Blast
#12 Stark's War
#13 Stark's Ex
#14 Stark's swoosh
#15 Stark's Cancelled

#2 Stark's Heart

14.2K 718 2.1K
By nekomotherfuker

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type

ˢ

ʳ

Thor fucking damn it.

You'd say that if you could speak.

Where were you now? You could only have guessed, it was not a hospital, it was your home. You felt even worse than when hydra tried to erase your memory. And that one hurt like a buttcheek on a stick.

Every time you try to breathe, the blood blocked the way, it felt as if you were drowning in your own body, all you can see now was Peter's face.

You tried adjusting your sights, and saw he was carrying you, the blood of yours all over him, too.

An echoing voice shouted.

"...Mr. Stark!! Sir, we need help! Please, sir! I'm sorry! I..."

Then you saw your father as Peter burst into the room.

"Dad...?" A small voice escaped your throat, then everything turned black.

"She's unconscious." Said Bruce, he helped moving her into the ward. Captain and the others followed right up, they froze watching Tony carrying his own daughter with a hole right above her chest.

"Myself christ."

Whispered, Thor.

"Cap, I need a clean sheet!" Tony yelled.

"...Tony." Steve only heard himself.

"Cap!! Clean sheet! Now!" He yelled harder.

"Right." He moved, and ran to get some right away.

Tony, breathing heavily, turned to Peter and asked out.

"Why'd come here and not the hospital?"

"You were the closest- sir, I'm sorry, I told her to take them off, it was my fault."

"Save that for later, Parker. Put your hand here, and push, we need to slow down the blood, put all your body weight in there. You do that while I get my stuff." He kissed you quickly on the forehead. "Stay with me, honey."

He burst away to another room, Bruce and Captain followed right after.

"Tony... she's... you know she's not gonna... not even if we can get her the best surgeon." Bruce told him.

"No, I don't. And you don't." Tony Stark didn't make any sense.

"Tony you need to get yourself together and go back to that room to be with her now." Steve said.

"That's my daughter I'm never gonna just let her go, I can't-- no, I need the reactor, the reactor..." He muttered, looking as if he'd lost his mind.

"It's in the boy's bag, she took it off that's why whoever that was saw a chance and took it." Bruce said but Tony was not listening, he went through his lab and grabbed the newest reactor off of its place then ran back.

"Remember when I told you I was working on nanotechnology?" Stark asked them as they were running.

"How is this have to do with anything?" Bruce tried holding him back.

"This is intentioned, this right here, is my karma. I had a hole in my chest too, it prevents pieces of shrapnel from piercing my heart. Whoever did this, did it specifically to hurt me through her."

"A payback? From whom?" Captain asked.

"Doesn't matter right now. Because, if they had aimed a little closer, she would've died instantly, but they missed the veins, most important the wound is right above her heart, thank god they missed."

He got back to the room, Peter looked up with tears dripping to his chins.

"Sir, her pulse's getting lower and lower!"

"I get it now, Tony, but you can't use the arc reactor to stasis field to prevent the shard, the area there is damage, Tony's she bleeding out!" Bruce just kept coming.

"It's Nanotech! Don't you understand it yet!?" He yelled and held it up. "It can be whatever I decide too, even in a form of iron, it can recreate the damaged veins into the scale of cells."

"...." It clicked for Banner. "So we're not doing it the medical way."

"I'm more of a mechanic." Tony replied.

Thor and Captain were horribly confused.

"It was her idea, I thought it would be impossible, but I did it anyway." He bit his lips then ran over to his daughter.

All of the others are watching, Natasha had her lips opened, Wanda had her hands over her mouth, Sam and Bucky held each other's hand unintentionally.

"When I say the counts, remove your hand." Tony told Peter.

"But she will bleed sir, she lost too much blood."

"Do it." He was desperate, he was at the edge of his breakdown. "It's my only choice. I have to risk it."

Then, he breathed in and out, and said.

"Three... two... one... Go."

Peter Parker removed everything, blood came pouring out of her chest, Tony Stark put the newest nano-reactor on his daughter's chest, right on the wound. It settled in, like a robotic piece trying to fit back in the machine.

"Her heart stopped." Bruce said.

Blood came out of her mouth and nose, she laid there as still as the death, everything's got so quiet, everyone heard a mechanic sound from underneath the reactor, the nano-iron is trying to fit in and mimic the area above and around her heart to make it beat again.

Still nothing.

"Come on, baby girl." Tony Stark got you in his arms, tears flooding out as he wished and begged for this to work, even if the odds of its possibilities is like one in a million.

"Don't leave me now, please honey, I can't lose you. Please, stay with me." He whispered to you.

Your heart pumped once, hard enough that your whole body shuddered.

Then again, everybody stood silently listening to it.

One in a million, the name Iron girl now makes perfect sense, the nanotech behind the reactor fit right it and now filling its place in the hole. Her heart started beating again, and she breathed her first air after the blood drowned.

"Oh... god, oh god, baby girl." Tony Stark hugged you and signed, tears of relief rolled from his cheeks "Thank god, you're back. Oh... thank god."

You finally aware of what just happened, tiredly you rested your head on his shoulder. And even after you just died and came back, you smiled, telling Tony Stark to change it.

"I know... I know." Tony muttered with a soft grin. "Thanks Thor..."

❤️
💔
🖤

Tucked well in a soft bed, you woke up again feeling mostly numb. It explains itself when you saw painkillers going right in your veins along with saline. The next thing you knew was Tony Stark right next to you, and Peter Parker asleep on the couch. Tears still stained on his face.

   "Hey there, you woke up finally." Your father said, moving your hair off your face. "Mind me joining?" He asked.

You shook your head he climbed up the bed, and laid right next to you.

   "What exactly-- um-- went down...?" You asked with your voice so weak.

   "You died, I didn't let you, so you came back."

   "I remember that. I mean, how did I even survive?"

   "They missed your artery. I know, a miracle."

   "You're sure?"

   "What do you mean?"

   "A sniper sent to kill me, why would he wait until I take my reactor off just to go for the chest? Could've just aimed for my head. They missed my arteries for a reason."

Tony Stark put some thoughts to that and nodded along. Then he tried to figure out who it was.

"Do you think it's Hydra again?" He asked.

"Geez, I hope not. I'm so fed up with them. I could've lost all the best of my memories if it wasn't for..."

Peter. You were going to say Peter, but then Tony Stark asked.

"Potato?"

"Yeah... Potato." You looked away from him.

He noticed, and he pointed at Peter, sleeping on the couch.

"He's been blaming himself for days."

"I slept for days?"

"Yup, you were. He said he should go, said he let you down, I insisted that he stay, told him it was your choice to get angry at him or not. He cried so much, you should've seen his face when your heart stopped."

"If it's that priceless I'm willing to die again."

Tony stopped you. "Ugh, don't."

   You tried to sit more comfortably. Just to finally understood how you escaped death, the newest nanotech arc reactor was glowing on your chest.

   "Holy fuck..."

   "I'm sorry." Tony Stark looked very hurt.

   "No, I look just like you, before you remove yours. I--"

"It fit in, imitated the area around your heart. After so we had two surgeries to drain the blood out. And I know, I'm sorry, I thought I could protect you from going through what I've been through but I can't. Hydra tried to erase your memory and now this." Tears welled up in his eyes, he tried to look away so you couldn't see.

"To be honest... this is better than dying." She shrugged, then hurt her wound. "I can live with it, I mean, you lived with similar things. I didn't expect a safe life being your daughter. Where's the fun in that?"

"In the word funeral."

"Dad--"

"I'm just kidding, I'm not gonna let you go anyway, never." He kissed your forehead repeatedly. Then both of you just stood there, listening to the soft sound of the heart rate monitor.

"Ironic." You said.

"What?"

"Our lives. Like I said, iron family. We have an ironic life. Now I'm just exactly what they said I was, the spoiled, arrogant, rich, cold-hearted Stark girl. Get it? Cause now the area there is literally iron?" You chuckled.

"Then I'd prefer Iron-hearted, that makes more sense and is more accurate."

Head on his chest, you whispered.

"I can hear yours."

"What?" Tony patted your head.

"Heart. I can hear your heart."

"...You're so dramatic."

"Wonder where I got that from?"

You hugged him tighter, everything was too silent that his heartbeats was so loud and clear. It was safe inside his arms, and it was peaceful for neither of you knew of the war that has yet to come.

   Nothing really matter but the fact that you knew he was going to protect and take care of you the best he could until his last day. With an iron heart or a normal one, you felt so heart warming.

"And they said Tony Stark didn't have a heart...." You smiled.

🥔💊

What did they call T'Challa when he was a baby?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 321 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)
2M 50.3K 54
"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COMPELTE
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
492 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.