Girl Next Door (GIRLXGIRL)

By GrayWrites11

girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered wo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
SEQUEL IS COMING!
SEQUEL IS UP!

11

117K 3.3K 2.8K
By GrayWrites11

Evan's POV:

Lexi's lips move carefully with mine and I fall onto my back, pulling her over top of me.

She kisses me tenderly, putting one hand at my neck to hold herself up and the other rests on my hip.

"Are you scared of me?" I mutter against her lips, holding her close.

"Scared? No, why?" She asks, looking over my face carefully.

"Good. Don't be." I whisper and kiss her again, this time slipping my tongue into her perfect mouth.

She grasps my hip tightly and I fight my smile. We kiss deeply for several seconds and I giggle, "wine and whiskey don't mix." I whisper to her, talking about her mystery drink on my lips now.

She smirks and swings her leg over my body, straddling me. She presses her lips to mine again, kissing me carefully. I feel her constantly hesitating to do the smallest things.

"Lex?" I mutter to her and put my hand on her neck.

"Yeah?"

"Stop overthinking and just do it." I tell her.

She nods and I see it click in her head, that's all she needed from me.

She kisses me aggressively and slides her hands up my arms, then intertwines our fingers. She pins my arms down and bites my lower lip gently, "you know I'll take what you said as a challenge." She tells me.

"What?" I ask her, annoyed that she stopped kissing me again.

"You said last time you hooked up with a girl you didn't cum. That changes tonight." Lexi whispers, confidently.

I feel my whole body tense up and get hot. I like the confidence.

"Good. No one has made me do that in months." I inform her with a playful grin. 

She grins and goes to my neck, kissing and suckling my skin softly.

She takes her time, moving down to the base of my neck until she hits my shirt. She pulls it over my head without thinking twice and finally indulges on my boobs, which I know she's been eyeing for a weeks now.

I bite my lip and let her explore my body, paying more attention to the details than Scott ever has. Her warm tongue and lips make a trail from my nipple to my navel and chills cover my body.

"Fuck." I mutter and she glances up, grinning.

She pulls my shorts over my hips, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Her hands caress both my thighs and she bites her lip as she looks over my body, admiring it.

"You're stunning, Evan." She whispers.

"Shut up." I tell her, playfully.

She smirks and leans over me, kissing my lips once more. Mid-kiss I feel what I've been waiting for.

Her hand touches the place between my legs, my incredibly thin panties the only thing between our skin.

"Uh-" I flinch at her touch and she freezes her lips on mine. "Don't stop." I tell her, grabbing her back of her neck and holding her face by mine.

She follows my instructions and continues to touch and tease me. Moments later she's slipping out of my grip and working her way back between my thighs, sliding my panties down my legs.

Lexi puts her lips to other use and I bite my lip, trying my damnedest to be quiet and not let the whole neighborhood hear me moan.

My body jolts and flinches underneath her warm, wet touch and my thighs tense up as she makes me climax. Faster than he ever could.

"Fu-Lexi." I hiss and look down at her over my rapidly-moving chest.

I put my hand in her hair, pushing her face back into me and she happily takes to my not-so-subtle suggestion.

She brings me to my second climax and my legs quiver as I reach it.

She comes back up my body, kissing and letting her lips just touch my skin. She kisses my lips delicately and I moan quietly against her lips.

"How'd I do?" She grins, knowingly.

All I can do is grin right back and pull her back into my lips.

Lexi's POV:

Waking up feels like I'm dreaming.

Evan is laying with me on the couch, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and her underwear.

The flashbacks of last night come rushing into my head and force me to instantly bite my lip. I drape my hand around Evan's back and stroke softly, still getting a high off of the feel of her body on mine.

My continuous stroking wakes her and she slowly lifts her head, looking around, then at me. "Morning."

"Good morning." I grin and Evan pulls her body away from mine and looks around frantically for her shorts. "They're still outside." I remind her.

"Shit." She hisses, forcing her messy hair out of her face. She closes her eyes and sighs hard and regretful. "Lexi, I- I don't even know what to say. I'm so stupid."

"Why do you say that?" I ask her, trying to give her space. I fully expected this to happen.

"I just- I shouldn't have let you- I shouldn't have let last night come into existence." She stutters. I get a concerned look in my eyes and she sighs once more, "not that you're to blame! It's my fault too, I was drinking and lonely and you were there. I'm sorry I let it get as far as it did." She apologizes profusely, but I can't get why.

"You don't have to apologize." I say and she nods her head quickly.

"I do, Lex. It was irresponsible and wrong." She reasons.

I bite my cheek, feeling guilty now. "I'll get your shorts then." I say, standing up and walking out back where the events took place.

I snatch her shorts off of the ground and accidentally tip over her empty wine glass, knocking it to the ground and shattering it.

"Dammit." I hiss. I go to step around it, but fail miserably and end of slicing my foot pretty bad.

I hobble to the door and meet Evan with her shorts, trying to push through the burning pain in my right foot.

"Thank you." She says, pulling them on. "I'm gonna go- what happened?!" She gasps, noticing the blood pooling beneath my foot.

"It's just a cut. I'm fine." I insist.

"You're gushing blood, Lexi. You're not fine." She hisses, rushing to get some paper towels from the kitchen. She comes back and carefully puts the towels around my foot and looks up at me, "come on."

Evan's motherly instincts kick in and she escorts me to my bathroom, having to basically carry me up the staircase.

She forces me to sit on the side of the tub and I roll my eyes, "this isn't necessary. I know you want to go home and forget last night happened." I grumble.

Evan completely dismisses the second part of my comment and continues examining my foot. "There is a glass shard in your foot. I'm going to get it out, where are you tweezers?" She asks. I roll my eyes and she stops me before I can even start, "now, Lexi."

I point to the spot and she grabs them, sanitizing them with alcohol and then pouring something over the cut, causing it to burn like hell.

"Ow! Shit!" I hiss, pulling away.

"Don't be a baby. Be still!" Evan demands. I bite my cheek and watch her as she fishes in the wound for the glass piece. She successfully removes the glass and tosses it, now left with a pretty significant hole in my foot.

"I can handle it!" I tell her.

"I swear, Lexi. If you don't be still." She threatens.

I smirk, but hide it well. I let Evan wrap my wound up with some medicine and gauze, silence falling between us.

Once I'm wrapped, she stands up, "there. Don't put too much pressure on it. Let it close up so it'll stop bleeding. The last thing I need is for you to bleed out." She says. "I'll sweep up the glass."

"Thank you for doing that." I say and she nods. "I'm sorry for making you feel... whatever." I say, forcing the fake apology out.

"It's- fine. I'm gonna go, Lexi." She says, clearly not fine.

I watch Evan leave the room and I bite my cheek.

I feel so dumb for even engaging in last night. I should've known better. Now I've just scared her away.

* * *

Sunday night dinner comes and I don't have much to say.

My mom and Mike are all smiles and giggles after their weekend getaway, and it's a little annoying.

"You never explained what happened to your foot." My mom reminds me.

I stab a potato with my fork and sigh, "I was out by the pool and I dropped a glass, then stepped in it while I was trying to get it up." I lie, making up something as I go.

"Well did you get the glass out of your foot? Did you clean it? I don't want it to get infected. How deep was it?" She rapid fires questions at me and I roll my eyes, knowing I'm in the clear because Evan checked me out.

"I'm fine, mom." I say, annoyed.

She notices my tone change and switches to another subject. "Your graduation party invites should be here in the mail this week."

"Great." I say and Mike shoots me a mean look. "What?"

"Do you have to be so dull and short all the time? Especially to your mother..." he snarks.

"I'm sorry I didn't have some fantastic getaway weekend that put me in a chipper mood, Mike." I snap right back.

He cuts his eyes at me and my mom sighs, "not tonight, you two. Lexi, finish eating upstairs. I'm not in the mood." My mother tells me.

I roll my eyes, knowing that she'll always pick him over me. "Gladly, mom."

I slam and lock my door, finishing what's left of my dinner from the comfort of my bed. I scroll through social media, giggling and stupid meme's and watching life hack videos.

I glance up and see Evan through the window, and she's stripping naked. My eyes widen and watch nervously as she struts into the bathroom to take her shower. I wait, but see no sign of Scott. He must've gone out of town already. 

I've been unable to get her off my mind since the events the took place in my backyard. aside from the fact that Evan is well, Evan, it was such a good night.

The mood light from the fire, warm weather, and the fact that it was just us two in that moment.

I hate that she's reacting the way she is to it. It doesn't have to be awkward and a bad thing that we did what we did. She's just forcing it to be that way.

I have to figure out how to get her back on my side of things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
958K 27.2K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
410K 15K 57
Sofía von Emple - Castillo, as you can guess from her pretentious name, is the returning golden girl and Queen b of her high school. Sofía's life is...
259K 5.6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...