System and A Lazy Host✔

By AuthorMei

[No-- Com- Complete!?!?] {Author: .... Flip! Didn't realize the description was dam wrong! I'm an idiot... More

please read
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
?????
Back at my space
Arc 3: Chapter 1
Arc 3: Chapter 2
Arc 3: Chapter 4
Arc 3: Chapter 5 [Special announcement]
Arc 3: Chapter 6 and what???

Arc 1: Chapter 3

2.6K 60 22
By AuthorMei

Author corner:

Aikyo Aika (our heroine)
Amagawa Eri (Friend of Aika)
Hamano Kaori (Friend of Aika)
Aoyagi Hajime (the helper of Aika)
Intel (System)
Chabashira Emiko (the story's heroine)
Fuluyama Akira (Emiko's friend/rival)
If you forgot who is who... there you go!

Enjoy the chapter!

________________

Arc 1:Idol in Disguise ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ Chapter 3: The End Of the First

Aika's POV

I was currently in front of a sexy woman. She was just leading me to my Premium Rare Dress to wear for our upcoming special audition in which, the heroine, Emiko, also decided to join with her 2 friends. We arrived at a room where there were many clothes and designs scattered everywhere covering the walls and the windows were closed with a thick curtain making the light not enetr the room.

She opened the windows and light finally entered the room. It was well cleaned and the clothes scattered everywhere were very cute, cool, and very random. I arrived in front of a glass box where a manequin stood there wearing a very beautiful dress that I have seen.

"Well, here you go! One of a kind, 'Queen of Hearts coord.' With it's red vibrant colors, red roses for your head, and it's styled like a short japanese kimono. With black socks covering your legs and beautiful magenta shoes with white roses painted red. Isn't beautiful?" The sexy woman sighed in admiration. I stared at it and felt my eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Oh yes... it's very beautiful. Thank you for letting me wear it." I smiled thenk you at the woman.

"Oh it's nothing. It's been a thousand years since I've been told to make a new brand. Not a lot of transmigraters goes to Idol world." I felt my mouth twitch. 'Ah. She works for the Administrators...'

[Duh... how are you suppose to get a new brand?]

I then thanked her again as she just nodded and smiled. She then made the clothes into cards in which she gave it to me. I thanked her once more and walked towards the exit of the building and sat on the car. I smiled as I admired the clothes.

^^^Its from google

I then saved it in my Idol Phone. I currently have two sets of clothes and that was from the school which was given to new students to use for auditioning, and the one I currently have now.

I arrived at the school academy's entrance to see Hajime-senpai with his 3 friends laughing at some joke. I ignored him and continue walking but then I was stopped when Hajime-senpai called my name. "Hmm?"

"Hey, Aika-chan! Come here!" I walked over and he then put his hand on my shoulder.

He smiled at me and asked, "Can I have your number?"

[Side mission: Give Aoyagi Hajime your number- 30 points]

I nodded and he gave me his Idol phone which was color blue in which, girl idols has pink phones. I tapped my number as he did the same to my Idol phone and I then left him with his friends.

"Hahaha! Dude, congrats!"

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Hajime glared at his friend.

"Nothing~" I had already left and couldn't continue hearing their conversation anymore.

[Host has recieved 30 points! Please continue the hardwork! (*^▽^*) ]

I arrived at the training room where my friends were busy practising on a new song for our audition. When they saw me arrived they congratualted me as I showed them my coord. They giggled happily and I then chaged into my clothes to practise with them.

4 days left ti'll the special audition.

********

It was the day for the audition. I am with Eri, and Kaori as we waited for our turn to audition. It was quite boring lately as there were no scheming or action things happening like in the usual transmigration stories. But Intel tells me that it's because it's on easy mode and this is just a test world.

Eri giggled, "Why are you so depressed, Aika-sama?"

"Boy problems?" Kaori looked at me with a smirk.

"No. Im just bored. I thought transmigration would be more fun and exciting. But I'm stuck here." I say with a deadpan expression. They looked at each other in bewilderment and started laughing.

"You've gotten pretty good at acting. I almost believed you were crazy." Kaori clutched her stomach from laughing too much.

"Yeah. I almost believed it too! Hahahahaha!" They continued laughing and then suddenly stopped.

"Ah... that removed my nervousness. Thanks, Aika-sama." Eri said. I was taked aback by her sweet smile. I smiled back like I actually mean't to make that joke.

"Well then, is your coords with you?" I asked. They both nodded and showed me.

"'Monochrome Maid' Coord. From the brand Monochrome." I nodded as I looked at Eri's coord.

^^^Pic not mine! From google!

"'Lily Dance' Coord. From the brand, Ice Lily." Kaori smiled in content.
{If you dont know. I changed the brand name from Ice Cream Baby to Ice Lily cause it sounds better!}

^^^Pic not mine! From google!

It was our turn and the three of us entered the three diffrent doors, where we placed our ID on the space, then placed our cards. A magical dimension opened and our clothes start to appear one by one.

We then arrived on stage and began to sing and dance causing the people to cheer for us. Everywhere on Japan witnessed our light and began to watch as we turned them into our fans with each step we take.

******

"And the winner is... Aikyo Aika, Amagawa Eri, and Hanamo Kaori!" Everyone happily cheered in congratulations. It was almost a tie with the Heroine's group but with our special Premium Rare Card coords, we happily became first place.

"Wahh! Im so happy! Im glad Im with you guys!" Eri cried of tears of joy as we group hugged.

The heroine, Emiko, went over and congratulated us as well. 'With her Love interest gone, she can't become that famous making me go to the top very quickly!'

We all arrived back at the academy and celebrated and ordered some cake and ate it happily. We then had a slumber party at my room as we talked at night but we had to sleep early.

As they sleeped, I opened my eyes and looked at my room. 'Intel, how much points did I recieved?'

[Hello, host! You recieved a total of 300 points for:
Taking a special audition- 200 points
Wearing Premium Rare coords- 50 points
Winning the audition- 50 points
Thank you for your hardwork!]

I smiled and went to sleep.

********

Soon after that, everyone payed special attention to the three of us and began congratulating us as they said that they had became our fans. We all smiled as we gave autographs in which, Intel, forced me to make one but since I don't know what to write, Intel took over my hand and wrote for me.

It was then while I was watching some Idol news on my Idol phone that my system suddenly told me, [Host, please audition for the series "The Imperial Palace" to join in order to be known in the acting industry! You may not be good at acting, but you are good at lying!] Intel cheered as I nodded.

[Apply for the series, "The Imperial Palace."- 100 points
Win the audition for the series, "The Imperial Palace."- 100 points]

"Did you see that! They are going to make a movie! Let's join! We might be able to see Shining Stars on set!" Eri said as she shooked Akori who was sitting beside her as we ate breakfast.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! Let's all join together!" We all nodded and smiled as we grabbed our Idol Phones and began to search the audition for the series "The Imperial Palace." We then joined it and began to head to class as we chatted along the way like good friends.

Our teacher, Ms. Alexandra arrived as suddenly a spotlight turned on from the place where the teacher usually stands! "Hello Everyone! Today, a special announcement was annnouced this morning! The series, "The Imperial Palace," staring our stars of the academy, the 'Shining Stars', joined with the popular boy bands, 'Mystical Boys', and 'You Wish I was Your Boyfriend', will be starring in that show! They even made it so that you may be able to audition for that series as the famous director also encouraged it!" Everyone became excited as they heard their idols will be starring in that show.

My eyes twinkle in excitement at the thought of acting for the series. "Ah! I can't believe it! You Wish I was Your Boyfriend will be staring at that show! I must do my best!" Eri's eyes twinkled as she smiled widely. She then looked at me!

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes, you!"

"What is it?" I tilt my head as I moved my butt farther away from the twinkly eye Eri. She was starting to scare me a bit.

"You joined Acting Class! You must help me!" She then moved quickly towards me and hugged me in a tight grip making me unable to escape.

"You would do that for me right?" She whispered creepily into my ears. 'Help me!'

[Good luck, Host! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ] I glared at the metallic ball in my mind as I see him waving a hankerchief at me.

'Noooooo!'

*********

Now Im currently standing here. In front of a place where the series will be shooted. I sigh as I remember what happened last week. Eri and Kaori had already arrived and already went inside.

Last week was horrible...

I was forced to practice and practice and also help Eri and Kaori into passing for the audition that I didn't have time to relax and laze around. I felt like I was gonna gain muscles. I didn't have enough time to watch some anime since once I hit the bed I get knocked out and woke up to find myself it's already morning and I was to practice since Intel told me so.

"Sigh..." Suddely, a parasol covered me from the heat of the sun.

"Hey, Aika-chan~" A male voice whispered in my ears. I looked behind me and Hajime smiled as he covered me in his blue parasol. He was carrying a bag and his friends were behind him as they watch the both of us from afar.

"Hajime-senpai. Good day to you! So I guess, You Wish I was Your Boyfriend, will be joining us as well?" I say but I already know since Miss Alexandra told us already.

"Aww! You already know who we are? Judging from the first time you saw me, you didn't know who I was..."

"Well, I didn't know until you confirmed it. I was mearly guessing and thought that You wish i was your Boyfriend is an idol name probably something you would make." I smiled cheekily.

"Aw man! Oh well, let's head inside." We walked together under the parasol as we entered. He closed it and carried it with him.

"Your props?"

"Yeah, it's pretty nice to use to block the sun away."

I nodded, "I'll be going now! Your gonna wish I was your girlfriend!" I winked goodbye as he chuckled at my joke.

[You have raised, Aoyagi Hajime's love meter to 50%. You have recieved 100 points for your reward. Please keep up the hardwork!]

I smiled as I see that my points are rising and with me not using it to watch anime, maybe I can buy something from the system shop.

I look around the place and I see that my friends were waving at me to notice them. I quickly went over to them. "Hey. So what's going on?"

"Well, we are waiting for the fashion designers to measure us for our customes. Here- your script." Kaori handed a book with a title "The Imperial Palace", where it says the scenes and scripts and other things for the next 10 episodes. The longer the episodes, the better?

I thanked Kaori as I went in line with them. They were sadly last since they were waiting for me. What good friends. I was then finished being measured and the designer left to re-adjust our clothes to make us look more nice and lovely.

We then practised our lines together when suddenly the director showed up by backflipping as a bunch of flashlights were flashed at him like they were preparing for this. "Lights! Camera! Action!" The director's eyes sparkled as he posed in a 'Y' position.

Everyone clapped at his stunt making everyone who passed excited. He then coughed to grab our attention. "Everyone, thank you for soming here today. I am glad that the academy brought us many beautiful idols! Now! I want everyone to act like they are in Ancient China, and wow me! If not- we can just replace you." We all then formed a line and started acting one by one.

Eri and Kaori were nervous but they were prepared for it since I taught them how to act like one. The director nodded as he saw each of us act one by one and began thinking as he rubbed his mustache in thought. His eyes then sparkled brighter as he posed and said, "Brilliant!" In English.

We all then were to familiarize our scripts and get along with everyone which was easy for me since Eri forced me and Kaori to walk everywhere as we greet the workers on set. We then meet the Shining Stars idols in which Eri quickly ran as fast as she can while dragging the both of us towards them.

"Kyaa! My Idols! May I have an autograph? And also a picture!" Eri then quickly brought out her notebook and pen that she prepared in her bag just in case as the 4 idols smiled at Eri causing her to blush.

A line quickly formed as other idols from the same idol academy went over for an autograph as well. Me and Kaori quickly left since we didn't need their autographs.

"You there! With the red hair!" I looked behind me to see the director pointing at me. I quickly went over as to not make him angry.

"Yes?"

"You! You are perfect! Just someone I need! I need you to become the lonely 7th princess who is the fiancée of General Bei Kai heng, who is a villain!" He then started saying some stuff for me to do which I listened half-heartedly as I don't really understand what he is saying since he spoke very fast.

"Do you understand, 3rd Princess Ao Rou kun!?" His face was directly near my face as he breathed in like he was out of oxygen. I quickly nodded in which he quickly left to go assault some other idols with his weird inspiration.

I watched the director as I see him walking towards the heroine. 'Intel, can you make it so I can hear their conversation?'

[Yes, host.] I heard a beep then I then hear the familiar voice of the director talking to Emiko-chan.

"You! You are wonderful! I need you to be the 4th princess Ao Kun rong, who is the fiancée of the son of a rich merchant who's name is, Lù Shunyuan." Emiko nodded in determination as she then flip through the script in search for the 4th princess that she will act.

I followed her lead an began searching mine as well and grabbed my highlighter as I highlight my lines.

******
I have finished acting in the series, "The Imperial Palace," which became quickly popular since their favorite idols are there. I also became famous even though I didn't have that much screen time, I still made a pretty hard impact on the story which made everyone cry at how sad and lonely my life as, 3rd Princess Ao Rou kun.

After a few months, my life became normal once again except for the fact that me and Hajime are close now and he posted a picture on social media of the two of us which quickly became trending and making everyone think we were dating or something.

I became popular thanks to him amd a lot of his fans were checking me out but they got pulled in by my beauty and were quickly drawn in like a trance and also became my fans after they watch a scene of me with General Bei Kai heng, aka Aoyagi Hajime, together which made them cry.

The heroine is doing pretty okay as she was made to be the fiancée of the Male Lead but they didn't develop any feelings towards each other as the Male lead is pretty cold and the heroine was just busy being clumsy and did her best in acting.

The male lead only got the impression that she isn't fit to do bigger roles for her clumsiness and only thought of her as a child and didn't think much of her since she didn't caught his interest.

'Good thing the male lead isn't someone to just fall in love with a girl who is kind and cut and clumsy. I guess he just wants to be with a girl that can make him laugh.'

[This world is currently on easy mode so the heroine is not a scheming b*tch or an awesome seductress. This is also just a trial world so don't think too much about it.]

'If you say so...' I scrolled down theough instragram and saw a photo he recently posted. It was a picture of him with his cute corgi. I instantly licked it and just stared into space for a while.

[You have raised, Aoyagi Hajime's love meter to 60%. You have recieved 100 points for your reward. Please keep up the hardwork!]

*******

2 years passed...

I become pretty well known around the world as the, "Crimson Goddess", with my beautiful out of this world looks that I maintained and clothes that I wore that made me look fabolous.

I became Hajime's girlfriend last week in which he announced while he was on his last day of his 3rd tour. He sadly left the academy last year since he has learned all he can in the academy and it was time for him to spread his wings and shine.

I became a 3rd year highschool student in the idol academy and everyone respected and idolized me, along with my three friends, Eri, Kaori, and our last member, Natasue that joined me after I finished acting in "The Imperial Palace", that was still a big hit even after 2 years had passed.

The heroine was over shadowed by me and she only had a 1/4 of amount of fans that I have. I didn't need to wprry about anything anymore as I have now finished my main mission and can enjoy in doing whatever I want.

Me and Intel celebrated the whole day for our first achievement.

[Congratulations, Host! You have now finished your very first main mission! You have recieved your

I was wearing some glasses and a mask while wearing a hood for my disguise as I had my hair wear a blonde wig so that no one can recognize me. Fortunately, no one did notice me but there were still some people staring at me since I still look pretty even with the glasses and mask on.

There were not much cars that passed by. I scroll down theough my phone as I intently look at the manga I was reading. Its such a handy thing that people made it so that manga can be read on the phone.

A bunch of noisy men were laughing behind me and next thing you know a boy accidentally moved backward, hitting me and making me deop my phone on the road. I then went to pick it up and I saw the next scene which was smut scene and I quickly covered my mouth with my hand even though I have a mask and bluched at the embarrasment at the thought of people seeing it.

A honk came at my right and next thing I know, I went flying and landed at the hard cement as I suddenly feel a warm thick liquid surronding me. I felt cold and I realized my glasses flew off and so is my wig as a lot of people were taking pictures, some called and ambulance and some became shocked.

"Its Aikyo Aika!" A girl screamed.

"Oh my god! I killed Aikyo Aika!" The boy who accidentaly pushed her, gasped.

"Oh no! I bet my god, Hajime will be sad to hear this!" A very loyal fan of Hajime muttered.

"No one cares about him right now! She's dying and your thinking about your idol!?" Her friend reprimanded her.

"Yes, ambulance. Aikyo Aika got hit by a truck." A kind woman called.

"I hope she gets reincarnated." A girl muttered in prayer at the poor Idol.

"Did she save a child or something?" Her friend asked, looking around.

"I didn't see her saving anyone. Just heard a honk and some scream and saw her dead." The girl who muttered a prayer answered.

"Stop talking right now!" A diffrent girl stopped them. Darkness then filled her vision as she didn't feel any pain at all and thought of this as just sleeping but with everyone looking at her.

******

She rubbed her eyes at the bright light and opened her eyes. She yawned as she looked around to see the plain white room with anything she ever wanted. She was sleeping on the white fluffy carpet underneath a table.

She looked around to see the ever so familiar, metal ball with a black screen for a face.

'Intel. Didn't thought you would kill me like that.' I nodded at him in greeting and crawled slowly away from underneath the table.

[Welcome back, Host!(^_^)congrats to host who did her first mission. Host has recieved 2230 points subtracting all the times you used the points to watch Anime. Since you have returned, let me remind you again about us systems:

Systems are created to go through worlds with a host to do missions that are given to them and if failed the main missions 3 times then you will die and your soul will go back to the reincarnation cycle.

May I remind you that we have a system shop where you can buy any thing inside with your points that you have recieved. You can choose a skill to learn while you are in the system space. Please choose a skill:

Singing
Music (instruments)
Dancing
Martial Arts
Weapons
Acting
Seduction

Since host has finished her first world, you have been given by the higher ups her first victory bundle.]

[You have recieved:
1× Beauty pill
2× Talisman of Protection
3× Saving Life Pills
4× Clothes (can be changed through timeline or location)
5× Cup noodles (that is already cooked)

Please do your best~~]

I nodded my head as I rested my body on a fluffy cloud. It was so soft and silky, and edible. I began to jump up and land in the middle as I grabbed Intel and made him transform into a TV as I watched some more anime.

[Host. Please choose a skill to learn.]

"Shhh..." I shushed the screen as I stare at some yaoi scenes happening. 'Please don't mind me. Read down and just leave me alone.'

After a day of watching a series, I yawned as I see the floating screen that says, Please choose a skill and went over. I pressed on Martial Arts and I felt my body being transported to another space and a man that looked like a 60 year old grandpa glare at me with his gray eyes.

"Here you will learn Martial Arts until you have mastered it. You don't chicken out of me!" His cane that appeared out of nowhere broke as I was then forced into a forest with this guy.

*******

30 years later...

"Never thought I would survive. Damn, look at my muscles!" I say as I look at my muscular body but it was still feminine looking and sexy.

[Host, why didn't you notify me when you left?]

"I just finished the series and was bored since you suddenly turned on sleep mode so I just pressed the skill I wanna learn and it tarnsported me here! Look at this muscles!" I proudly showed off and showed him my six pack. Sadly I couldn't have an eigth pack.

[I thought Host was sad and decided to watch some anime to forget about the last world. I heard from other systems that some Host got attached to a world and cried for a lot of years since he misses the people from that world. Is Host okay?]

I looked at him in bewilderment. Then I realized it. "Oh? You don't know much about me?"

[Yes, Host. As you are my Host, I didn't go through your information since there might be some private things that you didn't want other to know. Since it's better to work together in a harmonious relationship. Did I do wrong?] The mechanical ball tilted itself to the side as he inquired about his wrongs.

"Oh. I- you are actually kind. I actually thought you know some stuff about me that's why I worked in "harmony" with you. But since you didn't read it, I guess it's fine. It will be in my favor." I smiled at Intel as he just float up and down like a nod.

[Whatever. Please just do your job.]

I yawned as I then stretched my limbs. "Can I know what's in the next world?"

[Worlds are given to us at random so we can only inquire once we are already inside the world or the higher ups decided a world for us. They don't give hard ones at random unless you really have badluck to new Hosts so don't worry.]

"Im not. I wanna go to the next world now! Let's go!" I twirl towards my bed and relaxed and closed my eyes.

[Ok, Host. I shall transport you to another world then.]

"Okay." I nodded and felt the same cool sensation that I felt when I first travelled to my first world.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my dear Flowers!

This chapter is kinda disapointing, I know Im sorry!
I guess it was just filler and I lost my inspiration to write due to my cousin. You dont wanna know...

I may take a long time to update the next chapter due to circumstances. I may be hitting a writer's block. Oh well...

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter, Thanks for reading!

Bye Bye~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

____________________
Author corner:

What would you like the next world to be? Please not those cultivation worlds. I sadly do no understand it and cannot do it.

Please comment your suggestions.

Please and thank you! Bye~

Sunflower~~ 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 3.2K 200
nguồn: lofter đăng lên để đọc offline thôi
82.5K 744 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
209K 7.2K 193
this novel does not belong to me. the cover image isn't mine either, gotten from Google Ning Shu had dropped dead. But in a burst of good fortune she...
46.2K 753 40
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 | a story about how love can be found when you least expect it. When Katherine Sharp moves to New York city with the hopes of...