𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗒π—ͺ𝗦 A. Lightwood

By -kaisuzuya

[π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 - π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’π’“π’Ž π‘³π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk al... More

SEASON 1
CAST
1. THE BEGINNING
2. BIG STRONG ARMS
3. BEST FRIENDS
4. DU MORT? REALLY
5. BITE ME
6. DOWNWORLD RAVE
7. SUBCONSCIOUS TRUTHS
8. CLARY YOU IDIOT
9. CHRIS
10. CAN'T FLIRT
11. EW
12. CONGRATS
13. TOGETHER FOR ONCE
14. BLACKSTORM BLOOD
15. ME & YOU
16. THE VAMP
17. BROTHERS
SEASON 2
CAST
18. PAIN & ANGER
19. THE PAST
20. TO SAVE ALEC
21. TO SAVE CHRIS
22. POSSESSION
23. I'M SO SORRY
24. DAY OFF
25. TONIGHT
26. MY BLOOD
27. TROUBLE
28. DEMON BLOOD
29. SWEAT IT OUT
30. GOLD
31. WHO WE ARE
32. MY BELIEF
33. HEAD OF THE INSTITUTE
34. FRIEND
35. THE LAKE
36. WHY HIM?
37. YOU
38. REVENGE
39. FIGHTING
40. LIVING
SEASON 3A
CAST
41. GOOD DAY
42. OBEY
43. MOTHER DEAREST
44. WITH YOU
45. ITHURIEL
46. LOSE YOU
47. FOR JACE
48. FAMILY
49. ALL IS LOST
SEASON 3B
CAST
50. WITHOUT YOU
51. MORNING STAR
52. GRAVEYARD
53. I AM A BLACKSTORM
54. DO THE SAME
55. TRICK OR TREAT
57. ALONE WE'RE STRONG
58. TOGETHER WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE
TMI: CITY OF BONES
CAST
59. PANDEMONIUM
60. INSTITUTE & GRAVEYARD
61. THE CUP
62. DEMONS AND FLAMES
One Shot #1
SHADOWS TRANSLATED!!!
Note

56. ANGEL'S FLAME

2.8K 61 16
By -kaisuzuya

Now Playing: Halsey, Control

"I hate him. I can't believe he destroyed another relationship of mine. I hate him!" Chris hissed, eyes narrowed and tears dried on his cheeks. Grace sighed, Andy and she sitting beside him "Don't say that, dude" Andy muttered and Chris laughed bitterly in response. She sighed "No, let him hate dad. He has every right to do so" she responded, earning surprised looks from both Chris and Andy.

"Grace you can't be serious?" Andy muttered, "Very much so, Andy. If dad can't come to terms with who my brother and his son is then it's his problem" she replied. Chris quickly walked up to her and crushed her in a hug "Thank you" he whispered. She sighed and smiled "Anytime"

Control Room

"JACE" Alec called at his parabatai "Alec, Grace, where were you?!" Jace asked, Simon, Chris, and Izzy by his side "We got the alert. You Okay?" Grace asked the blond and he nodded  "I will be when we get Clary back" he said and they nodded. She looked at Chris "Are you okay?" she asked him and he nodded "I'm fine. Number one priority is Clary," he said "The Clave has reinstated the kill order on her and Jonathan," Alec said and Simon's eyes widened.

"What?! You can't let them do that. You have to fight it. You're the head of an Institute" he said "No, no, no. This is a Clave order. We just have to get to Clary before they do" Jace told the boy "What's the latest on the Heavenly Fire serum?" Grace asked Izzy "I'm still extracting particles of Glorious. Once I'm done, I should be able to create a more concentrated serum that's much more powerful than the one we tried before" she spoke hopefully.

"And if you inject Jonathan with that?" Chris asked the girl and she turned to him "That should separate Clary from Jonathan for good" she nodded "Okay. That's great and everything, but first we have to find them" Simon said and we nodded in agreement "Jonathan and Clary will have activated their Anti-Tracking runes. Finding them won't be easy" Alec said and Grace frowned at the look on Jace's face "It will if they come to me," Jace said.

Chris' Room, Later

"HEY" Grace called entering Chris' room, who was putting on a jacket "Hey," he said and put on a fake smile making her sigh "Look, Chris, I can feel that there's something's wrong. What happened with Magnus?" she asked him and he sighed "Magnus and I broke up," he said "What? Why?" she asked eyes wide. Her phone vibrated with a text from Izzy saying she needed her "Go" he told her and she shook her head "Chris, there's something you're not telling me. What's going on?" she asked him and he shook his head.

"Sometimes, life just doesn't go the way you want it to," Chris said his eyes filling with tears "Chris-" "Please, just go" he cut her off and smiled sadly "Okay" she spoke and kissed his cheek. She then sighed and left the room.

Weapon Room

GRACE QUESTIONED EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT "Lilith said that stabbing Jonathan with Glorious would sever the ties between him and Clary. To re-forge Glorious, she said you need to mix the alloys that you extracted with molten Adamas and an angelic binding agent" Luke told Grace and she frowned turning to Simon and Izzy who just looked at her "What's the angelic binding agent?" Grace asked confused.

"We're gonna need you for that. It's angel blood, and you've got it" he said and she nodded. She then looked up with wide eyes "Will this involve a needle?" she asked and looked at Izzy who smiled at her. 

Later

SHE GULPED UNCOMFORTABLY "As, um, someone who uses pointy weapons, I know it's a bit hypocritical to ask, but, um how big..." Grace stopped and turned to look at the needle and her eyes widened along with Simon's "That's big" they both said, "Just don't think about the needle. Imagine you're Superman. And Clary is Lois Lane. And you're gonna reverse the Earth's rotation to turn back time and save her"Izzy told Grace and she pulled a funny face "You watched Superman?! When did this world-shattering event happen?" Simon asked looking at Izzy in awe.

"Well, you always go on about how great these superhero movies are. So, I wanted to see what the fuss was about" she said and Grace smiled at the two "And? What'd you think?" Simon asked her  "Just because Clark Kent had glasses, she couldn't tell he was the same guy? If I was Lois, I would have totally known" Izzy said chuckling and Simon smiled 'See, that's the fun in it, though. The hot girl doesn't see the geeky guy with glasses until the hot girl realizes that the geeky guy is totally awesome if she just saw him for who he really is" Simon said excited and Izzy looked at him with a soft look 'they really like each other' Grace thought. 

"I guess Lois just needed some time to see what was right in front of her" Izzy said and pulled the needle away from Grace "What?! Are we done?" she asked her and she smiled "We are," she said and Grace looked at Simon "Can I speak with you for a second?" she asked him and he frowned but nodded. She stood up and led him a few feet away from Izzy "Go for it" she told him with a knowing smile "Sorry what?" he asked her and she chuckled "Simon, even a blind man can see that you two like each other. Go for it, Simon. You won't regret it" she told him and kissed his cheek smiling.

Later

"SIMON, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU," Maia told Simon entering the room with Jordan "I know you said no interruptions, but they insisted it was urgent," a shadowhunter told them and the others nodded as she left "The serum that made Raphael a mundane, he said there was some left and is it in there?" Maia said and reached forward "Don't touch that!" Simon quickly said stopping her.

"The serum is not there," Grace told them "I'm making a special sword to save Clary from Jonathan," Izzy told the two and Maia frowned, "I thought you already captured Jonathan," she said confused "He's got, Clary. It's a bit of a long story, but bottom line, if we don't get to her soon, it... Look, I'll talk to you about the serum later. I promise" Simon told the girl "Wait, so there is some left?" Jordan asked and Grace nodded "Yes," she said.

"After the extraction for the sword for Clary, there's only one vial," she told the two "Just one?!" Maia spoke and the others nodded "Unfortunately. And as you can imagine, deciding who gets it is a political minefield" Izzy told them and Maia glared at Izzy "Are you saying no one's going to be able to get it?" she asked the shadowhunter.

"She's saying it's complicated," Grace told them "I don't understand. Why did you have to destroy all of it? Was that really the only option? You've robbed every Downworlder of a second chance at a mundane life!" Maia said yelling at the vampire "Look, We didn't have a choice! Okay? Believe me, I get wanting to go back. I almost killed my sister and I had to make my mom believe that I was dead! We all had lives that have been destroyed" he said upset and then sighed "I'm just trying to save Clary's" he said and Maia nodded before leaving the room upset.

Later

IZZY TOOK THE SWORD OUT AND PLACED IT DOWN. It was covered with a stone that she'd have to break "Did it work?" Grace asked her and she shrugged "We're about to find out. Stand back. If this works the way Cleophas described the hammer will activate the Heavenly Fire. And I'd prefer not to fry any Downworlders," she said and Luke and Simon hid behind the wall as she started to hammer the sword.

The sword started to reveal itself and the golden tip of it was revealed. The third time she hit it, she stopped and the others raised their hands to shield their eyes as the blade lit up and blew the rest of its cover off. The two downworlders and Alec, Chris, and Grace walked closer to the sword.

Izzy lifted it to reveal a golden blade that was flaming "You did it" Simon told Izzy who smiled at the sword. However, seconds later, Jace appeared through a portal and on the ground "Jace! Jace, what happened?" Alec asked his parabatai "Where's Clary?" Grace softly asked the shaken man who looked at her with a broken look "I lost her, Grace" he said.

Control Rool

MELIORN WALKED PAST THE GROUP AS IZZY LOOKED AT HIM WITH SYMPATHY AND SADNESS. Jace soon came to stand next to the others "Izzy, you know the Wander Woods, right?" he asked her and she nodded "Like the back of my hand. Why?" she asked "We've got an ambush to plan," Jace said and Luke nodded "Count us in," he said "Pure Heavenly Fire is deadly to anyone with demon blood. That includes all Downworlders" Grace told Luke and Simon who just shook their heads in response.

"This is Clary we're talking about," Simon said and this time Grace shook her head "The original Glorious was shattered when Michael used it on Lucifer. This one could be unstable too" Izzy told them with a frown "Izzy, you're not doing this without us," Simon told her and she nodded "Yes. We are," she said and Grace smiled sadly at the two "It's for your safety, Simon," she told him and he frowned as the three walked away.

Wander Woods, Later

"BROTHER, WE CAN FINALLY RESTORE THE MORGENSTERN NAME," Clary said holding the Morning Star "You're not a Morgenstern" Jace started and the two siblings turned to point their swords at Jace "You're a Fairchild" he added as Grace stood beside him, "I told you what would happen if you got in my way again. That goes for you too," she said turning to Grace who pulled Glorious from behind her back, the blade flaming for a second as did her eyes.

"We're here for you, Red, whether you like it or not," Grace told her "I'll handle Jace. Have fun, Sister" Jonathan said and started to walk to Jace as Clary and Grace started to fight "I don't know whether to be honoured or offended that you're trying to stab me and not Jonathan" Clary sarcastically said and Grace frowned at her "You left me no choice," she said and flipped back and off the bridge.

"You seem worried," Clary said and Grace shrugged "What can I say? You're a better fighter now" she said and Clary glared at her "I've been a better fighter for a while. You just haven't paid attention" she said and their blades started to clash "Oh, I have. That means-" Grace cut herself off to swipe her off her legs "I know how you fight you" Grace said and Clary ran at her. Their blades constantly found each other and they lit up with red and white flames before turning to normal.

Clary knocked the blade out of Grace's hand and kicked her, sending her to the ground "Clary! Stop!" Simon yelled approaching with Izzy "Simon? Cheap shot, bringing one of my best friends" she said turning to Grace "I thought I was one of them and well... It wasn't part of the plan" Grace said, "Super-villain is not a good look on you, Fray!" Simon tried to joke and she huffed in response "Trust me! This is who I am"

"You and I both know that's not true," Simon said and just then Grace kicked the sword out of Clary's hands. She pulled her kindjals out of her pocket and pointed them at Simon "Stand down, or this kindjal finds its way into Simon" she said "If you do that, Clary, that's a choice you're making. A choice you're gonna have to live with every day for the rest of your life" Grace said and Clary frowned. Grace sighed and tried to think of a way to get the sword.

'Trust your powers, child' Ithuriel spoke. 

Grace stood up quickly, eyes glowing brightly, making Clary lift her hand to stab her friend. Grace threw her hand forward and the sword moved from its spot on the ground before flying into her hand. Unfortunately, Clary was just as fast as her. Clary and Grace stabbed each other at the same time, the latter in the redhead's shoulder and she in Grace's stomach. 

"Grace!" Izzy and Simon yelled in fear. Clary let out a scream and her side started to glow "JONATHAN!" she yelled falling to the ground, Grace following with the sword in her shoulder. She let her kindjal go and Grace groaned as it was still in her stomach.

Jace ran to them, Chris beside him just as Clary stopped screaming. Grace pulled Glorious out and threw it away from them and fell on her back. Chris ran to Grace, Izzy and Simon following after him. He grabbed the kindjal and Grace cried out as it moved "Don't she'll bleed out" Izzy yelled stopping Chris from pulling the blade out.

Chris' hands shook as he let the blade go "What the fuck?" his voice whimpered. His hands remained unmoving as he was confused, not knowing what to do. Jace and Clary ran to them and Clary threw her hands over her mouth seeing what she had done.

Grace started to breathe heavily and the pain started to numb itself "It's going to be okay Gracie" Jace said, grasping her shoulder trying to reassure himself and his twin siblings. Grace didn't respond, trying to keep herself awake "Grace?" Clary spoke with tears in her eyes "Grace, please..." Jace spoke softly running his stele over her iratze which didn't help numb the pain as her eyes started to close "Grace!" yelled one of the voices, their voice fading to white noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.2K 80
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...
62.8K 3.9K 90
An AU Malec Love Story. Magnus has had to force himself to be someone he isn't. Stripping himself of his personality, sexuality and appearance. After...
367K 12.5K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...