beethoven | jenlisa

By PRETTYMUCH-

in which jennie gets mad at the girl who plays piano at 2 am. More

INTRO
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.

ix.

5.1K 362 192
By PRETTYMUCH-

[ TEARS AND TEA ]

IT WAS 1:42 AM, when soft knocks were heard from lisa's door. only jennie would knock on her door this late. but for what reason?

she sluggishly got off the sofa and made her way to the peephole. it was jennie. she opened the door and let the shorter girl in, jennie plopped down on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"hey," lisa spoke, "you okay?"

jennie didn't speak, instead, she shook her head 'no'. something wasn't right and lisa knew this. jennie was either angry, happy, or a mix of both but the blonde had never seen the girl sad.

this broke lisa's heart. she sat down next to the korean and held her hand, "do you want to talk about it?" again, jennie shook her head.

jennie sat up, still holding lisa's hand, and did her best to fight the tears that were about to spill from her chocolate-brown eyes. lisa immediately engulfed her into a hug.

"hey, hey, hey, it's alright," she comforted the smaller girl, "i'll make you some tea, come on, angel." she lifted the girl's head and sympathetically looked into her eyes. this made jennie cry even more.

"rats. i'm sorry," she patted jennie's back, "cry it out."

sniffles were heard from the korean as she buried her head in lisa's favorite yellow sweatshirt. lisa found sad jennie cute, which shouldn't be what you were thinking when a person is crying but lisa was lisa and she found the entire being of jennie kim cute.

when the sniffles died down a little she lifted the latter's head again, "let's make you some tea." she wiped the brunette's tears.

she stood up and headed to the kitchen, letting jennie have some alone time. she made her favorite brand of tea, that she knew jennie also liked, and did her best to add some love in there.

lisa didn't know the reason of jennie's sadness but that didn't really matter. all she knew was that the korean needed a shoulder to cry on and she'll gladly be that shoulder for her.

she went back into the living room with a tray of two tea cups. she laid the cup in front of jennie and took a sip of her own. jennie seems to be more okay now, which made lisa smile.

for a few minutes they just sat there, jennie's head leaning on lisa's left shoulder. only the sound of their quiet sips of tea heard.

"my mom just called," jennie broke the silence, "my dog passed away." she frowned.

"oh princess, come here." lisa put her cup down and opened her arms wide. jennie wasted no time and immediately sank into the blonde's arms.

"thank you," jennie muffled.

"no biggie, angel. what's your dog's name?"

"kuma."

"i bet you kuma's having a blast in dog-heaven right now, don't worry about it too much. you gave him the best time a dog could have on earth, he wouldn't want to see you sad."

jennie chuckled into lisa's tear stained sweatshirt, "you didn't even know i had a dog."

"yeah but you treated the little fella well, right?"

"of course, i love him to bits." jennie let go of the hug and sat up properly, still facing the blonde, "sorry about your sweatshirt."

lisa looked down and saw the wet spot on her clothing, "it's fine, really. it's not like it's my favorite sweatshirt or anything." she joked.

jennie playfully slapped the latter's thigh, "you're the one who wanted me to hug you."

lisa looked down at her shirt, "your snot and boogers are all over it, yuck."

"oh, shut up."

lisa laughed, "you feeling better?"

"yes. thanks to you."

"awh, why don't you tell me i'm the best person you've ever met while you're at it?" lisa grinned.

"you're pushing it, manoban." jennie crossed her arms.

lisa mumbled a soft 'cute' and stood up. she got a spare chair and placed it next to the piano. jennie's eyes followed every movement. lisa patted the chair and sat on the one next to it, "sit."

"just because my dog died doesn't mean you can command me like one." the korean uttered causing the thai to laugh.

"you're feeling too better." lisa commented as jennie made her way to sit on the chair.

"that's grammatically incorrect."

"is it?"

"yes."

"you're distracting me," she scrunched her face, "i was going to play some beethoven for you."

"oh god," jennie groaned.

"hey! i'm not the one that's in need of some cheering up."

"and you think blasting beethoven is going to help me cheer up?"

"no, but softly blasting beethoven will."

"that doesn't even make sense."

lisa put her index finger on the latter's lips, "shut up and let me serenade you."

"ooh romantic." jennie mocked as lisa began to play her slow rendition of für elise. the familiar sound rang jennie's ears.

"that's the same one you played the first time i got annoyed at you." jennie softly laughed.

"yup. the first of the many times you got annoyed at me," she dragged on, "but aren't you glad though? if i weren't such a pain in the ass, we wouldn't have been so close." she pressed the wrong piano key, "sorry."

this made jennie smile. it's true. they would've probably bumped into each other since they were neighbors and became friends that way but that wouldn't have made as big of an impact as yelling at the other for being too loud.

jennie didn't reply, instead, she scooted her chair behind the taller girl. she wrapped her arms around lisa's waist which caused the thai to jump a little, "sorry." jennie started to retract her arms but stopped when lisa protested, "no. keep hugging me."

jennie tried to lay her head on top of lisa's shoulder but failed as the girl was considerably taller than her. she opted for the second best option which was pressing her cheek against lisa's back.

their position was awkward and mildly uncomfortable for jennie but still enjoyable for the two nonetheless.

jennie yawned, feeling tired from crying so much and sleepy from the lullaby-esque tune lisa was playing.

lisa stopped playing the piano, "you seem sleepy, i'll walk you back to your place."

jennie yawned again, "can i," her eyes grew heavy, "sleep here?" she finally finished.

lisa thought about it and weighed the pros and cons of letting her neighbor—which she undeniably had a crush on—sleep at her place. she quickly dismayed her indecisiveness and nodded at the brunette.

"alright, stand up," she commanded but it seems the latter had already fallen asleep on her back. she let out a sigh and carefully stood up while holding onto jennie's weight.

she put her left hand under jennie's legs and the other supporting her neck. she cautiously carried the korean to her bedroom making sure not to wake her up. she gently laid her down on the bed and tucked her in.

lisa stared at the brunette and thought about how she resembled an angel. jennie's eyes closed, eyelashes grazing her flushed cheeks, her lips slightly parted, lisa couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. then again, it might just be because the thai was head over heels for jennie and found everything about her beautiful. but that's all that mattered. lisa was falling for the korean.

"lisa?" jennie's voice made lisa jump, her eyes were still closed.

"yes?" lisa answered.

"sleep with me?" lisa stiffened, her face was dusted with a light blush. she stayed quiet and inwardly scolded her mind. she thought about leaving the room and ignoring jennie but that was quickly dismissed when the korean spoke again.

"please?"

now lisa had to do it. she sighed and removed her bunny slippers. she carefully and quite awkwardly plopped down on the bed, lifting the sheets to go in them. after that she didn't move, she waited for jennie's soft snores before dozing off.

that night, lisa dreamed of a world where she and jennie were the only people that existed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.3K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
358K 7.8K 32
jennie and lisa become the face of toxicity when it becomes apparent they can't conceal their feelings for one another
57.7K 822 10
This is just JENLISA One shoot story, not to short not long! Ps: Lisa - G!P (18+)
752K 24K 28
"in which jennie kim is afraid of thunders, and lalisa manoban is there to protect her."