Nobody's Business

By KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... More

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

32 - Open Up

17K 529 62
By KayeKillaa

Yeah Morgan is Andre sister, it was in Chapter 30 : Type 2 

Chris 

"Thanks for watching them," i said to Vivians mother, she smiled before pulling me into a hug and kissed my cheek. 

"Boy, if you thank me for watching them or doing anything in general, one more time i might go crazy. I need to be thanking you for keeping my daughter and my grand daughters happy." she spoke i smiled as Nylah and Noella held onto the coffee table trying to stand up. 

Vivian Mother or i should say Sheri, cooed at the girls, to be in her early fifties, she looked good. Not a wrinkle in her face. Hopefully Vivian don't age, i know relationship goals is to grown old and shit but i don't think wrinkles would be neither of our's likes. 

"Wassup Chris," Jamal said coming into the living room. Our friendship changed, when i first met the little nigga.. i thought something was wrong with him, then he had to go tell his parents how me and Vivian met which was irrelevant but overall he alright. 

I stood up and gave him dap, "Where ya pops?" i questioned, he pointed towards the back, which indicated he was in his office. The office Vivian said was stupid because he didn't do anything worthily of an office.  

Walking down the hall, i felt like i could hear my heart beat in my ears. I was nervous, for what-- never-mind i knew why i was nervous. Knocking on the door, i heard him mumbled something, Vivian dad ain't mean or nothing. He's chilled, he keeps to himself and he doesn't speak much-- to me, i always get nods or approving smiles-- hopefully he'll approve of what i'll say. 

Opening the door, he looked from the tv the desk which he had his feet kicked up on watching the game. "Chris, What brings you here?" he questioned, 

i opened my mouth before he said something else, "You didn't do anything to my daughter or my grand kids did you?" 

"No they're fine, i just wanted to see how your doing Sir," 

"I'm doing fine, hiding from Sheri. But you need something?" he asked, 

I took a seat in one of the chairs on the side, "I wanted to ask you something." 

"Then ask me something."  

I thought of my words and a nigga was lost. I didn't know what the hell to say. I swear i went over what i was going to say in the car, i even asked the twins if it was good but they didn't answer. 

"You wanna marry my daughter?" 

All i did was nod(Unaware and amazed on how he knew that) and he smiled then shook his head, "I was waiting for you to say something about that.. I know that you and my daughter only knew each for under a year but i see the way she looks at you and vice versa. I've seen my daughter hurt countless of times, and the ones who caused it tend to got away before i found them, But you, i like you for my daughter." 

I just sat there, what was i suppose to do? I was relieved he ain't say hell no but he ain't say yes. 

"That's a yes from me, Just keep her happy." 

**

The hardest thing on earth, is trying to leave without your kids noticing your leaving. Nylah and Noella are young but they attached to me. So, when i was about to walk out of the door they both started to cry so i had to sneak out after calming them down. 

After Vivian dad approved of me marrying her,  I thanked him and he told me stories about him and Sheri, I had to get out of there some how because I didn't know how long I was gonna be out and the only person that could help me with finding a ring was free today. 

**

Waiting impatiently in her driveway, I scrolled down my Twitter time line, a lot of fans @ me about X. I'm finished with it but the label being an ass and as in my personal life, I have enough going on at the moment. 

Hearing a knock on the window, I jumped a little dropping my phone at my feet.  I looked up and saw Terri.  I suck my teeth before hitting the button to unlock the door. 

She opened the door and slide inside, "Hey.  Did I scare you?" 

"Nah." I spoke, pulling out of the driveway. "You speak to Vivian?" I asked,  in my perceptual vision,  I notice she nodded.

"We talked for a bit, she was wondering what you had to do. I probably... Suggested something that's true but she didn't believe me."

"what did you say?" I sucked my teeth, she laughed, "Nothing.." 

I shook my head, ain't no telling what she told Vivian. But i let it go, "Where am i going exactly," I was dead ass unaware on where i was going. That was part of the reason i had Terri with me, plus she knows the ring Vivian wants, A.k.a her dream ring. 

Terri looked at me and shook her head, "You want to marry my best friend and you don't know where to go? I thought i sent you the address?" i shrugged as i came up to a red light and quickly checked my phone. I barely check my phone unless its' Vivian or family. Sometimes i don't even answer for family, (Well, my ma i always answer.) 

Noticing she did send me the address and a picture of the ring, it was nice. 

Typing the address into gps, i was told to merge into the left lane and turn down the next street. Following the directions the annoying women who was speaking, i ended up in front of a small jeweler, it wasn't busy but it had a few cars out front. 

"What this place?" I muttered, 

"My grandmother's shop. C'mon, i don't have all day." 

**

Vivian

Looking at Morgan with a surprised expression on my face, i formed my lips into a tight line. When Andre said sister, i thought of an teenager or something. Not Morgan. The Witch still isn't good in my book for what she did trying to get Chris. 

It was silence between us, hearing other people chatter and spoke among themselves around us, i fought my thoughts thinking on a way to start a conversation. The last time i seen her, was the day of the twins birth and she was nice. Hopefully that energy is still in her. '

I didn't even know what i was talking to her about in the first place, sighing i pulled out my phone sent Andre a text. 

-What are we even talking about?

i waited  a few minutes later until he responded, 

-Just say what's up with you and your mother, if she's okay with telling you she will. 

I turned my phone off, so what if she doesn't tell me? I'm not somebody therapist. Tucking my phone into my pocket i folded my hands on the table. 

"Before we start talkin-" 

"Just shut the hell up alright? I don't even know why Andre would call somebody- especially you. He knows i don't like you." 

"Apparently he doesn't give a fuck about who you don't like. So be quiet." i relatiated, she looked kinda surprised that i curse back because i barely do it--let me stop i do it more often. 

"Since i want to help you, imma need you to get whatever is on your chest off-- involving me. Just tell me. Don't think any of your words will hurt me because they won't." 

"Your a bitch." 

Yay. 

"I don't like you." 

Really? 

"You really think that some kids will let you keep Chris because it won't." 

I nodded, agreeing with her. "Your right Morgan, so right. I wish i had an award for you for that because that was so true. Truly wrong, I don't have to do anything to 'keep' Chris. Because i already got him, he loves me and his kids so try again." 

"He doesn't love you!" she nearly shouted, " He loves me." 

I won't be petty and call Chris and ask him for his answer, because i already know it. Morgan is just in denial. 

"No, Morgan.. He really don't. All you was to him was easy sex, that was what he told me." i spoke softly, i know this was hurting her and that was opposite of what i wanted to do. But i need her to crack. 

"He did not. we have history." 

"History... Past.. No future." I taunt. She bit at her lip. I smirked knowingly. 

"What Cat got your tongue? Afraid to believe the truth? Chris just don't love you, he moved on, to something better.." 

"Something better? You stole him from me! He was mine, you just had to come to that door and tell him about those brats! Talking about he doesn't need to help but you knew he would, I leave for a few months and come back to see that you got him wrapped around your finger." 

I smiled, "You left for a few months, not telling the man you love or i should say 'loves' you so much where you were going. Besides, Chris is a grown man with grown man responsibilities. I came to that door to inform him, i told you this when i was still pregnant. months ago, yes i did say he didn't need to help because i was prepared to be a single mother, when he came i was surprised he wanted to be co parents- then, he became protective over me. You finish the puzzle." 

"Your a hoe, your a hoe because when he gave me another chance, the next day you went and kissed him. Maybe sucked his dick."  

I raised an eyebrow at her, she sounded like an two year old. 

"Alright, i'll be that hoe that you want me to be. He gave you another chance to shut your ass up. He gave you another chance to kiss me the next day then that Monday. kissed me again. That's in the media, then he sneaks into my house and surprises me by the makeover and confesses his feelings for me and breaks up with you." 

 Morgan face beamed red, "Am i right or wrong?" i asked with a straight face. This 'meeting' wasn't even about relations, but aye, when i saw that it was her it was kinda obvious i would have to get this out of the way before i even try to help her with whatever. 

"You're right." She admitted, letting out a small sigh, "Your right, i'm just stuck on the past. I thought that if i try to break you and make you feel like it's true, you'll back off and he'll come back to me but i need to just face the fact he loves you."  

I was surprised to hear that come from her, i nodded in approval, damn i feel like a therapist.

After the feud between me and Morgan or Morgan trying to convince herself with things, i'll say she wasn't being a bitch or i wasn't being a 'bitch' i was labeled as. We order something small to eat and silently ate like if we had lunch detention. 

Which is stupid since we're both adults. 

I'm a adult.. Morgan on the other hand... Her age is one, but sometimes her attitude reminds me of a ten year old. 

Finishing my nachos, i pushed the tray in front of me as i wiped my face and placed the used napkin on top. I ran my tongue over my teeth making sure no food wasn't there. "So.." I started, i ended up coughing. 

"What is going on with you and your mother?" i questioned, she looked up and stared at me for a moment. An annoyed expression washed over her face. 

"Andre told you didn't he?" She scoffed, taking a sip of her drink. 

"No, Actually he didn't. He told me to ask you that but he didn't tell me the answer." 

She nodded, "I see. But nothing is going on between me and my mother. Nothing at all." 

I could hear the emphasis she put on the word 'Nothing'. "Nothing? Seems like something, You can tell me if you want if you don't, i understand." 

She articulated with herself in her mind. "I haven't seen or spoken to her in nineteen years." she admitted, i lifted an eyebrow. "And how old are you?" 

"24." 

"What do you have against your mother? Whats so bad about her?" i kinda seemed interested in what she had to say. 

"She's a demon. She's a murder." She started, 

"I was only five years old, it was late at night but i decided to get up and get something to drink but of course, she and my father is arguing. I heard glass shattering, her cries, him cussing and alot more but when i got downstairs to see what was going on, i seen her on top of him stabbing him repeatedly." 

"I screamed and she tried to calm me down but-- i just couldn't look at her no more, she was a monster. She killed my dad. My dad was my best friend, he was nice and strong, When i saw him die, i just couldn't handle it. I was young but it hurt. And the hatred for her builded. Andre woke up, my mom ended up calling the police and admitting she killed him but it was 'self defence'. The jury found her guilty and she was put in jail for ten years." 

"Andre went and lived with his father, and i went and lived with my dad's sister and her husband who took me in. I received letters,phone calls from her while she was in jail but i'll reject them and burn the letters. She was dead to me. Andre tried and tried to get me to speak to her but i didn't. When she got out of jail, she went back to Andre's dad, and they surprisingly got married. A year ago, Andre told me she was sick, they discovered she was experiencing CHD. her heart isn't beating properly which means she also has another heart condition, Arrhythmia. Andre say her time is ticking and all she wants before she leaves is to see me to apologize." 

I didn't know what to say, Morgan looked down at her hands. Biting at my lip, i quickly pulled my phone out. 

-What is your mom name and which hospital is she in? 

__

I know yall getting tired of cliffhangers but, at the moment i'm sleepy. The next chapter will be mostly in Morgans POV. 

I know many of yall groaned, Morgan ain't that... bad.. she got her own drama. 

But of course it's nobody business :) 

expect mines. 

and yalls. 

Lmao. 

But anyways, thoughts on Chris and Terri ring shopping? 

Please vote and COMMENT. 

-Kennedy 

(under five chapters left; no sequel.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.3K 43
Eliza and Chris are back, Of course with different paths and routes in life. Chris makes it big in the music life after losing hope in finding Eliza...
237K 7.5K 32
Mariah is young, beautiful,and a mother to a three year old boy. She and her son are well taken care of but she and the father of her child don't exa...
14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
167K 3.6K 25
Meet Zareia Nikks, at the age of 19. Being a single mother , she's done the best she can by grinding to support she and her daughter. On her 20th, bi...