The Gemlix Club

By -planetmars-

BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or... More

The Gemlix Club Part 1
The Gemlix Club Part 2
The Gemlix Club Part 3
Aqua and Trinity
Ms Griselda
The Gemlix Club Part 6
Author's note
The Gemlix club part 7
Authors note 2
The Gemlix Club Part 8
Author's note 3
The Gemlix club part 9
The Gemlix Club Part 10
The Gemlix Club Part 11
The Gemlix Club Part 12
Authors Note
The Gemlix Club Part 13(The dance Part 1)
The gemlix club Part 14(The dance part 2)Plus 500 reader special
QUICK QUESTION
The Gemlix Club Part 15
The Gemlix Club Part 16
The Gemlix Club Part 17 The Mission
Which one!?!?!?!?!
The Gemlix Club Part 18 "Let's discuss our plan"
There's a pixie village in Icelope?!?!
"Finally some real adventure!"
It's time for us to step in now(And Calypso's backstory)
Ms. Griselda's Punishment
Karma means Griselda and Griselda means business Part 1
Sponge Fights And Chocolate Fudge Cake
Table Trolleys and Stephanie's Glares
Classes Begin Again
Stephanie's Middle Name
Midnight Feasts
My Family Has A thing For Disappearing
Who Actually Thought I Could Love These Clothes?
Happy Birthday Stephanie!
That Huge Grandfather Clock
Act Normal
Very, very close
See you soon!
Sequel Info
You know what?
i was never going to update this except for edits but
Sequel
Author's Note

Dora The Explorer

106 3 1
By -planetmars-

Trinity's Pov

I groaned as a tripped on yet another fallen tree branch. How did Dora the explorer do this? Probably all those Spanish words she spoke. 

"Have you found your flower yet?" I moaned then wincing at the sound of Calypso's Camera. Who could actually enjoy this nature? Its so... disgusting. "And how long are we going to be here for?"

"Well" Answered Elena, checking her map for the umpteenth time "We should be approaching a slightly damp area, a common place for the Magnolia Heritage"

"And for your second question, that would be about 8 hours left" Added Aqua.

"Yay!" Exclaimed Stephanie.

"Yay" I replied in a less excited voice.

---

"Found it!" Cried Stephanie "The Magnolia Heritage!"

"We can go back to school now, right?" I eagerly asked.

"Not yet" Replied Ariel "We are gonna explore now"

"Urgh" I groaned and walked around in circles.

"Careful! That's a-" Started Elena

Splash!

"Swamp" I groaned.

Click!

"Calypso... Did you just take a picture!" I shouted.

She giggled. That's it. With one look, Calypso took off running. I jumped out of the swamp and began chasing her.

"If you think you're getting away with this. You're wrong!"

We were running for a while until Calypso stopped at a bush.

"Eh! So now you-" That's all I got to say before Calypso's hands covered my mouth. She pointed through the bushes and as a peered through the bushes I saw Selena, Aela and Misty. They seemed to be using some sort of charms and taking power. I heard a faint click from my side. Calypso had taken yet another picture. Okay, I will admit that they looked quite cool but still.

Hey! Quick note here. I've never had just a scene of Trinity and Calypso so I decided to do it. To be honest, I actually like it.

She then mouthed the word proof and I nodded. We quickly slipped away.

Ariel's POV

The girls had been gone for quite a while and we were getting slightly worried.

"I wonder where they are?" Asked Elena.

"Doesn't everyone?" Replied Stephanie.

"We're back!" Called out Calypso.

"Thank the great dragon" Smiled Stephanie before her face turned to shock "Look out!"

Trinity fell to the ground after being shot with a storm strike.

"Didn't anyone tell you to stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower?" Sneered Selena.

"Trinity!" Exclaimed Stephanie "Are you alright?... She's out cold!"

"Lets transform!"

"Elena Guardian Of Domino!"

"Aqua Fairy of Waves!"

"Stephanie Fairy of Wildlife!"

"Calypso Fairy of Lions!"

"Ariel Fairy of Ice and Snow!"

"Stephanie, Take Trinity back to the school then come back to meet us!" I told Stephanie.

"They have to ruin everything" Moaned Aqua as Stephanie left with Trinity.

"Sisters, lets use the charms!" Ordered Misty.

The witches joined hands and began chanting.

"Power of the mother of all witches , linked from within the moon! Lend us you power to defeat our enemies!"

We all put our shields up.

"Eternal Shield!"

"Aquatic Shield!"

"Lion's Mane shield!"

"Ice shield!"

We were all hit by the blow badly and could not get back up to fight. Except Elena. Her eyes began to turn redder than I've ever seen. Her hair was flowing upwards and negative magic was radiating off her.

"She's losing control!" I exclaimed.

"I'm here!" Shouted Stephanie as she had come back. "Oh... "

I struggled to sit up, "Stephanie, you need to help Elena, she's losing control, do a convergence with her or something!"

"Sisters" Exclaimed Aela who had been quiet for quite a while "She's the Guardian!"

Stephanie was whispering in Elena's ear before she finally gained control again. 

Then they did a convergence, Elena used her spark of the dragon fire and Stephanie used the Essence of Wildlife.

Another Click. Calypso's camera, I bet.

"Sisters! Lets go!" Ordered Selena and they disappeared.

Then just like that, Elena burst out into tears.

DelayedGlance's {MaryWinxLover} POV....If I was there.

For The Great Dragon's Sake. Grow up Elena!

Elena's POV

I lost control again. When will I learn. So many bad things have happened with these powers. That's why we have those vines covering Domino's Castle. The vines are enchanted. To prevent negative magic. Once I lost control and had created The Great Domino Fire. Luckily, no lives were lost but ,many were injured. Another time was when I put Arisa in a coma for 7 months. I could have hurt the others. I lose control so easily that I could show you the amount of stress balls in my bag, dorm room, and bedroom in Domino.

Aqua helped me to my feet and we all transformed into our normal clothes, which were now all muddy.

"I think it would be best if we goo back to Alfea now" Suggested Ariel.

"Definitely!" Agreed Stephanie "Trinity is with the nurse so we can check up on her afterwards."

They weren't speaking about what happened, they were probably going to avoid me.

✮・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝒜𝓁𝒻𝑒𝒶 🎀 ゚・✮

Once we arrived in our dorm, everyone headed off into their rooms to change. I sat on my bed for a while, just staring of into space. Then I painted.

I painted my view of the Domino Fire. I recall watching as the fire spread and spread, destroying most of The Domino Castle. Fortunately, no one got hurt and all the important things were protected by magic. I created that fire and I feel guilt every time I thought about it.

After a while, I had finished painting so I left it outside on our balcony and decided to go into the living room.

This seems like a just a filler chapter but.... I hope you all like this chapter anyway. I have BIG things coming up for the Gemlix Club so keep an eye out.

Bye!

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6K 46
Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I didn't know anything until I followed the i...
79 0 21
This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were transported to Alfea College because the...
29.4K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
102K 3.9K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...