PreMar= Bepannaah Pyaar

By Rosy5672

A saga of love, hate revenge... How will these two pole apart meet? To get the answers to all ur questions... More

Jasminearun
Chapter 1= Character Sketch
Chapter 3= Missing!
Chapter 4= Feelings?!?
Chapter 5= HATRED!!!
Chapter 6= I Hate U Mr. Prem Bharadwaj!
Chapter 7= Character Sketch (2)
Bharadwaj Mansion (1)
Bharadwaj Mansion (2)
Gadodia Mansion (1)
Chapter 8= PreMar Ka Tashan!!!

Chapter 2= Tragedy!!!

295 11 4
By Rosy5672

Hey guys, It's me... Here I am with another chapter of thestory!!!

Enjoy!!!

A beautiful mansion is shown, we can see a lady in her 40s and a girl in her mid 20s cleaning the temple, while a lady in her late 60s is seen sitting on the sofà and reading a newspaper, while sipping the tea.

Girl 1= Daadi, plz come into the temple, as we r starting the morning Aarti ( Morning Prayer). ( They are our Simar, Mishti and Simar).

Parvati ( Sweetly)= Sure dear, but before that call ur late comer sister, Roli.

Simar ( Hits her forahead lightly)= Oh, yes, how can I forget? ( She goes upstairs in Roli's room.

... In Roli's Room ...

Simar smiles the way Roli is sleeping, she was sleeping huggung her favourite toy: Her teddy bear= Her Donut...

Simar ( Calls her with her sweet voice)= Roli, dear wake up... ( She sits beside jer sister and starts caressing her hairs).

Roli covers herself with the blanket more and more, even her head.

Simar gets surprised seeing her sister's childishness. She pulls off the blanket from Roli's body, and she picks up the jug from the side table and pours tjr whole jug full of water on Roli's making her scream.

Roli ( Sits on the bed amd screams)= AAAAHHHH!!! ( Starts rubbing her eyes and complains with a cute pout on her lips)= Didi! Y did u pour the whole jug of water on my face? ( In dreamy voice)= I was slweping s9 peacefully... And... ( Stops, bcz she knew that If she narrates the whole incident which happened in her sleep, Simar will laugh at her).

Simar ( Curioulsy)= And? And what? Who did u saw in ur sleep this time? Abhishek Bachchan or Varun Dhawan? Or... ( More excitedly amd suppressing jer laughter, teasingly hits her with her shoulder lightly)= Salman Khan? Haayyyeee! What a dream!

Roli ( Became fool, says jumping on the bed)= Seriously?

Simar ( Laughing, hits her on her head lightly and gets up)= Dumbo! Now get up immediately, get freshen up and come downstairs quickly, bcz we have to start the morning prayer.

... After Morning Prayer ...

( I skipped the Bhajan part bcz I didn't wanted to write it... Sorry!!!).

Parvati ( To RoSim { Roli + Simar})= Simar, Roli, dear, I'm going to my friend's house, as she has came back from Rajasthan after 3 yrs, so, dnt worry about me...

Roli= Daadi, If u want we can come with u... I will come with u, let's go. ( She was going towards the door, but Parvati stopped her).

Parvati ( Bit loudly)= Roli, stop! I will go on my own, dnt worry, and have ur breakfast, as I have already had it. Ok? Have a nice day!

RoSim= Bye!

( Parvati went).

Mishti ( To RoSim)= Simar, dear, actually the grocery have finished, so, can u plz go out and buy it? And Roli, If u want u can go with Simar, otherwise ( Winks at Simar, as she was pulling Roli's leg, Simar winked her back, bcz they knew that Roli hates doing house chores, so she will surely decide to accompany Simar.)= U can stay at home with me and help me in washing and ironong the clothes, bczSimar ahs already did all the house chores except washing the clothes.

Roli ( Trying to escape from thr situation)= N... No,no,no maa, I will accompany Didi to the grocery shop. ( Shows sympathy towards Simar)= Poor my Didi, how will she handle all these bags full of fruits and vegetables? ( Acts senti)= No,no,no I... I will go with her. ( She grabs Simar's arm and rums out of the house).

Mishti smiles at her daughter's acting, she locks the door and gets engrossed in her house chores.

... On The Road ...

Roli ( Asks casually)= Didi, when will u get married, so that I can demand a dismond set from baba and my would be ( Stresses on the word)= JiJa Ji.

Simar is shocked hearing her sister's demand.

Simar ( Shocked and at the same time surprised, she was lack of words, but she was blushing really very hard and that could be noticed by her cheeks' colors bcz it changed to a very dark pink)= Ro... Roli... W...

Roli ( Carefree)= Oh, come on Didi, what's wrong in getting married and demanding something from ur parents and ( Again stresses on the word JiJa Ji)= JiJa Ji.

Simar ( Blushes hard, but controls herself)= Roli enough, haan... Look ( Points towards a vegetable cart)= We have reached our destination...

... Vegetable Cart ...

Vegetable Vendor ( VV)= Good morning ma'am, tell which vegetable u want to buy?

Simar= Bhaiyya... ( Brother...).

Roli= Thank u, bhaiyya... Didi, let's go...

Simar ( She forgot to but soemthing)= Roli, we forgot to but leomons for making lemonade for baba, u know na, that he loves lemonade... Let's go back and buy them...

Roli ( Assuring her)= Didi relax, we will sirely by lemons, ( Points towards another vegetable cart)= We will buy them from that uncle, u stay here, I'll be back in 2 minutes...

Simar nods

Roli went...

She came back...

Roli ( Smiling)= Here u go... ( She was shocked, as Simar wasn't there... She disappeared...

The vegetable bag fell from Roli's hands, and she panicked and started to shout.

Roli ( Shouts and starts to run in order to find her sister)= Didi! Didi, where r u? Didi! ( Tries to behave normally and starts to ask to the people)= E... Excuse me, ( And shows Simar's phot and asks)= H... Have u seen her somewhere? ( Like this 2 hous passed, but with no result). ( She called Shekhar, who was working in office, and narrated the whole incident).

Shekhar ( Shocked)= What? B... But... H... Ho... Roli, I'm coming right now, dnt fall weak, have faith in God, he will surely show u some way to reach ur Siamr didi. Dnt lose hope, I... I'm coming.

Roli ( While sobbing)= O... Ok, baba. ( She reached her house and narrated the whole incident to ShoPar ( Shomi + Parvati), after which they broke down). ( Parvati came back home only few minues before Roli's arrival).

... On The Road ...

Shekhar was driving in full speed, as he was on a highway, bcz he went there for a meeting. And to Shekhar's bad luck, now the car was just out of control, bcz someone failed his car's brakes. He tried hard to contro, the speed of the car, but all in vain, and... To his bad luck his dashed and he was badly injured...

... In GM ...

Shomi was crying vigourously, while Roli was trying to calm her, and for the very first time Parvati also felt bad seeing Shomi's condition, so she went to her and consoled her... Only then their landline phone rang and Roli picked it up, after hearing the person's voice phone fell down her hands and it was like floor slipped under her feet...

Roli ( Somehow managed to speak)= M... Maa... D... D... Daadi, baba had a... an... ( She wasn't able to complete her sentence, as she was shocked after hearing the incident that happened with her father).

ShoPar stood up and went towards Roli.

Shomi ( Emotionlessly)= Roli, what happened to ur baba? Wha... What happened to ur baba? ( She shook Roli and yelled making her cokme back to her senses)= SPEAK UP, ROLI! WHAT HAPPENED TO UR BABA? SAY!

Roli ( Stammering)= B... Baba, baba, had an accide... Accident and... And now he is admitted in... Into the city hospital... We... We have to go there right now! B... Bcz he's... He's condition is critical! ( They left for city hospital).

... In City Hospital ( CH) ...

Roli ( To the receptionist)= M... Ma'am... M... Mr. She... Shekhar Gadodia?

R ( Checking the register)= He's in the OT, 5th floor on the left.

They went upstairs and started to see Shekhar from the glass of the OT, but he's face wasn't visible...

... After 2 Hours ...

A doctor came out of the OT and told them something, which shocked them...

Screen freezes on Roli, Shomi and and Parvati's shocked face...

Precap= Is Simar Alive Or Dead?

No Target... ( U Can vote and comment only If u want...).

Finally done with this chapter!

Jasminearun hope u like it dear!

Sweety2765 hope u enjoy reading it, dear!

Thanks...............

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

P.S. Pics will be added from the next chapter...................

Words= 1422

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
221K 25K 65
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...