Genie of DEATH.

Av LittlemissAlice

Evangelina Olive Prucio, also known as Violet, an innocent Genie fell for her master the moment she sees him... Mer

PROLOGUE: "Kiss Me."
Chapter I: Awakening
Chapter II: Golden Portal
Chapter III: Alice in Afterlife
Chapter V: Shrunken heart
Chapter VI: Ravenous kisses
Chapter VII: Broken Mirror
Chapter VIII: Lovesick
Chapter IX: Pretty little Liar
Chapter X: Alone in the Dark
Chapter XI: Goddess of Death
Chapter XII : I SEE THE LIGHT
Chapter XIII: Sweet Flicks
Chapter XIV: Dead Gift

Chapter IV: Mercy

107 10 1
Av LittlemissAlice

"Close your eyes with truth, Open them with false." - Dorothy Parker

<<Oliviainthepic>>

I prayed again.

"My beloved Queen, help me."

The Evil Genies were getting closer.. They were just an inch away from me, getting me into the process of being One of them. Zaf didn't care about me, she just cried and stood there. I saw Devil dragons, (Vectors) Evil bats and laughs from them. I closed my eyes.

And then they were gone.

I opened my eyes and blinked carefully, to make sure if the Genies were gone. As I squint nervously, skin sweating and eyes shivering. I was scared. I thought I closed my eyes because I was alreay one of them. As I opened them, there was nothing. I found myself in a cage, golden walls and diamonds covered. It were transparent that you could take a peek on it. And then I knew where I was---The Lamp.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Stupid Nightmare." It was all a dream, maybe the worst of all nightmares. It looks really real, but it's impossible to become true. I closed my eyes, inhaled, and exhaled, and then I slept.

     *                        *                     *                        *                           *                          *                             *           

I floated around every corner of my lamp. It was a violet-colored liqud and I took a little peek to see if someone had really rubbed me. Every time I get rubbed, every time I have the ability to float and open my eyes clearly. So it's really obvious that someone did. After fifteen years I'd slept here, at last I've  been awaken.  

*WOOSH* 

I could see the look of my master as he shot me an eyes of amazement, probbably he had never never seen a Genie in ages, and now he did. I bowed down to him, showing respect to the sixteenth master I've ever served. He gave me another shot of that brows, and I gave him a shot of a sweet-flirted Genie Smile.

"Master. I've come here to serve you. Thankyou for waking me up. Just give me your three greatest desires and I'll give it to you right away." I said, his brow didn't change. But the more I looked at him, the more I get to blush. But then he gave me another look that is kind of unfamillar. He really believed me for who and WHAT I am, compared to the rest of my masters, who never listened to me of my being and still have to give an evidence like flying around their houses or sometimes showing them my tail which was chained to my One and only home, the lamp. But before I could continue my daydreams, he questioned me something that must be answered immediately according to his expression.  

"Anything?" He asked. 

I laughed a little and flatter him a bit. He asked me a question like he was looking for an answer sheet for his periodical. A gave him the sheet. 

"Anything!" 

Olivia's P O V  

However, in the Afterlife:

"Did the queen saved her?" Ariel, my best-friend-forever asked. 

I was silent. I was too busy analyzing about her, her info, how she got here, why is her name not in the list, and most of all---Why would the queen save her? She had nothing to do with the Evil Genies. 

"Of course not." Peschilda replied.

As my fellow Genies were murmurring around the afterlife, some loved to chimed in instead of suggesting like Peschilda over there, eavesdropped much, she doesn't even care about the situation. I didn't mind them. They have their OWN  conversation, and so must I. I saw Zafina, sitting on the 'bench' Violet and I chatted. It wasn't good enough as a play, but it was. Everything was an act.

You see, the first time I got here was a terrific blur. Yeah. Everything was an act. You must first catch the attention of the new comer and talk with him/her immediately, and go in with the trap. I was trapped here a long time ago, centuries had passed. And then I was the One who got the worst of all death---Kissing your own master.

I flew away to her. The Genies didn't mind. They hate it when I see some eavesdroppers. They just can't get enough gossips.

"Any ideas?"

"None." She replied early.

"I hope so." I turned back on her after those seconds I scared her. I could feel her fear coming through. I walked back to the Genies, as the most entrusted leader.

"This is a warning." Ariel said."For her."

I still did not reply. I don't want to reveal my conclusions directly to some of those 'whistle-blowers', they're getting in the last side of my neve. 

"Viah, why not cooperate here with us? You can't just stand there and keep your ideas away from us."

"QUIET!" I yelled. I was already getting to my nearest answers, until they interrupted me. 

"Olivia, do you want us to bring her back here? We could abduct her in nightmares. She has no power against us." Ariel suggested. 

"No. Remeber what you said? It's a warning."

They didn't get me. 

"Be patient. I could feel her now." I laughed. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

326K 14.7K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
85 9 6
Violet and William; star crossed lovers. But if fate brought them together, can it also tear them apart? Violet is an immortal soul. Her fear of deat...
75 1 15
*Content Introduction* Living secretly as a maid in the duke's mansion, cursed witch Lina. On a night with a full moon, transformed into a beauty, sh...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...