Chapter IX: Pretty little Liar

"Sometimes it is much better to expect nothing rather than being disappointed." - Kimberly Smith

Kimberly's P O V

I rushed immediately straight to the portal which had a huge tarpaulin at the top of it written "Happy Sweet Valentine's day, Shelvine seniors!". It wasn't actually a good greeting, since the letters were fonted for juniors, hearts pure red, with roses nailed. I opened the door and I knew I was late. I spent my entire night in daydreams, since Valentine's day was a perfect day for gifts, roses, kisses, greetings, and, well, me. Of course. It wasn't actually a big day for me to start bitching around and say "Hey, my boyfriend bought me a ring.", "Hey, my boyfriend bought me a pair of shoes." or others such as "My boyfriend kissed me." I used to say that when I was just a seventh grader, since I already admitted for the fact that I was a bitch, whatever. All I cared about and dreamt about is a brand new gifts and certainly not "usually in common" things such as chocolates, since I wasn't very much of a chocolate monster. I was hoping for a new perfume, to replace and forget the memories Dylan and I had. Every time I get to spray, every time I get to cry and had Blake to wipe those up. I didn't care now if the perfume was more than a hundred bucks, Blake used to sneeze when he smells it with his pointed nose, while I used to give him that "Stop it" look, since I was embarrassed for having a hundred-something buck-worth of perfume. But what he was reffering, is that he was not comfortable by the scent, since it came from my ex, and not him. 

I ran fastly and slid the perfect-smoothed-cement in the corridor. So much for the above-knee-length new skirt I bought for Valentine's day, to have a perfect view of my white-complexion legs.

"Idiot." I yelled at my self.

I stood up and grabbed my things, the bag, the wallet, etc. Scattered roses tempted me from stoping by, but I succeeded. I was getting nearer, so my run began to "walk" like a silent ghost roaming around. I knocked the back door, ashamed that I might get a tardy slip, atleast at the backdoor, there is still a ten-percent chance that my teacher forget that am late.

I saw my classmates pointing to my right, and moving my eyes toward them, I saw the knob, of the front door.

Idiot. I forgot that the back door was off limits.

I slowly entered the room and gasped.

Ms. Styles.

"Ms. Smith, late again for Valentine's day?" She was an old teacher without any lover. That's why she's got her eye on me. I was the hottest girl on school, so it means I OWN all the boys. That was an excellent guess and thought for her. She never stops isulting me in my lovelife.

 I nodded.

"Sure you can't get enough of having eight straight boys in a night." She laughed;insulted.

I had no defense. My grade in behavior was on her hands, so I'll recover from defenseless disesase by waiting her out of a behavior sychologist.

"Have a seat." She ordered.

I took my seat right next to Allyana Bri, my "so-funny" best,best friend, we often do things that can lessen our boredom, like gossiping about lovelife, since hers was not that sweet as mine.

"Hey pretty bitch!" She whispered.

"Hey there, cute bytoch." I whispered, and we both laughed loudly, nut so soft Ms. Syles could NEVER hear.

"Okay, class, since Mrs. Solo is not here because of her pregnacy test,"

The girls started to murmur.