Light of my life (FANFIC)

By Devilish_angelR

Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Teaser
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 14

3.6K 236 57
By Devilish_angelR

It's been a week since Gauri started going to college.

One day evening Gauri went to college and as usual Omkara was waiting for her to return home. The weather outside looked like it's gonna rain any minute. And Omkara was getting tensed with every passing minute as it's getting late than usual for Gauri to return home. He was thinking to go out and check for Gauri but his thoughts came to halt hearing a bike sound.

Gauri was getting down from the bike of a guy, who looked tall and handsome with a well built body. Omkara turned into a green eyed monster by seeing Gauri who was talking with the guy.

Various thoughts clouded his mind. Who is this guy? Is he Arjun, Gauri was talking about the other day? Why are they coming together in one bike?What if Gauri likes that guy? Does she love him?  The thought of Gauri loving some other guy made an ache in Omkara's heart.

He immediately went back into his room not being able to see her with another guy.

Omkara was laying in his bed and his mind was occupied with the thoughts of Gauri.

Who is this guy? Why am I feeling jealous about him? Why can't I see Gauri with anyone? He began to think about his moments with Gauri. Their Heart to Heart talk sharing their problems with each other. Her care for him. And their cute eye locks. He smiled to himself at the thought of him and Gauri. Is this is what they call Love? Hell Yeah...I love her and I can't live without her.

But the thought of Gauri loving someone else is hitting him hard. But he thought of asking her once before assuming things for himself and made way to her room.

He was about to enter into her room when he heard her talking to someone in her phone. He stood their listening to her conversation.

Gauri: Hello Arjun ji... Did you reached your home safely?

Other side :  Yes Gauri ji... Had your dinner.

Gauri: Not yet. I am going to have my dinner. You had yours.

Other side : Not yet Gauri ji. Gauri ji please inform to sir tomorrow I won't be able to come to college. My daughter is having fever and my wife can't manage this naughty girl alone. (Shh... Beta don't drag my phone.) Sorry Gauri ji my daughter wants to speak with you.

Other side: Beta say Hii to Gauri aunty.

Arjun's Daughter: Hello Gauri aunty... You know I got fever.

Gauri: Aww...My Baby got fever... Baby took tablets??

A.D : No tablets... Yuck..

Gauri: Aise nahi kehte. Be a good baby and take your tablets. Okay take care...

A. D: okay aunty...you are very sweet Love you...

Gauri: Aww... My baby Love you too...

Omkara was heart broken on another side listening to the one side conversation of Gauri. He went inside his room and started crying.

Why It is always me??? Whenever I find love, life takes it away from me. All my life I craved for love and finally when I thought I found someone to love me life took it away from me. don't I deserve happiness and love. After a long time I thought my life is going to be happy with Gauri but now Gauri loves Arjun. Omkara was heart broken and was crying.

After finishing the call Gauri went to kitchen to have food. She asked Robin about Omkara as it was unlike the other days where omkara will be waiting for her to join him for dinner.

Robin told her that Omkara is in his room and didn't had his dinner. So she took a plate of food and went to his room.

Omkara was looking towards the sky standing in front of the window when Gauri came to his room.

"Omkaraji... What happened to the lights of your room. " Asked Gauri.

"Just like the light of my life they to went away. " Said Omkara in heavy voice.

Gauri sensed something is wrong with Omkara and moved towards him placing the food on the near by table.

"Omkaraji... What happened? You are crying?  She asked seeing his red eyes.

" Nothing Gauri just leave me alone and why is it bothering you if I am happy or sad"

"Omkaraji...what are you talking. Tell me why are you crying. I am asking because I am concerned about you. "

"Why are being concerned about me?  Show your concern to your Arjun. " Shouted Omkara.

"Omkaraji... What are you talking?  Why would I be concerned about Arjun ji?"

"Because you love him. I heard you say it to him in your phone. " Said Omkara falling on his knees crying.

Gauri was shocked listening to Omkara as he has totally mistaken the conversation between her and Arjun's daughter.

She came out of the shock seeing Omkara crying sitting on his knees.  She immediately went and hugged him to console him.

"Omkaraji... It's not like that you are getting me wrong. Please listen to me"

"Why Gauri???  Why it always happens to me?  Why always the persons I care ignores me? Omkara sobbed.

" Omkaraji... Please listen to me... Please... "

"No Gauri... Please leave me alone..." Omkara said trying to push Gauri away from him.

"Omkaraji... you have to listen to me. " Said Gauri in a angry tone.

Omkara stopped pushing her and looked at her.

"Omkaraji... It's nothing like what you are thinking. First let me explain what has happened. "

Flashback:

Gauri was standing in front of her college waiting for the bus. But the bus has left a bit earlier.

Arjun who was Gauri's classmate came to her as she was standing alone.

"Gauri ji... Why are standing here? "

"Arjun ji... The bus I was supposed to board left a bit earlier today,  so I was looking for an auto. "

"Gauri ji... It's already late and it's difficult to get an auto at this time, weather is also not good seems like it's gonna rain and it is not safe for you stand here alone. Come I will drop you till your home. "

"No... It's okay, I will ask my friend to pick up. "

"Gauri ji... It's going to rain and by the time your friend arrives it will be very late. It's not safe here. Please come. "

After thinking for sometime Gauri said Okay hesitantly and Arjun dropped her near Omkara's mansion.

Flashback ends.

"And It was Arjun's daughter to whom I said I Love you in call. " Said Gauri cupping his face in her hands.

Omkara immediately pulled Gauri in to a tight hug and began to sob.

"I thought I lost you Gauri... Please don't leave me I can't live without you. I Love you... " Confessed Omkara still hugging her.

Gauri was shocked with his confession and soon recovered and reciprocated his hug.

"I Love you too.. Omkaraji... "

Omkara pulled out of the hug hearing her confession, kissed her on her forehead and again hugged her.

They stayed in the hug for few minutes and Gauri broke the hug.

"Omkaraji... You didn't had your dinner. I brought food for you. "

"Gauri I lost my appetite now, I am not hungry. "

"Please have some food. "

"Okay feed me. "

Gauri took the plate and began to feed Omkara lovingly and Omkara too began to feed her.

After finishing the dinner Gauri began to get up to keep the plates in kitchen.

"Please stay... Don't leave me. "

"Omkaraji... I will just keep this plate in kitchen and will return soon. "

"Please... Stay with me for sometime. " Pleaded Omkara.

Gauri gave up seeing his cute face and sat beside him on the bed.

Omkara pulled her near to him wrapping a hand around her waist and kept him head in the crook of her neck hugging her sideways.

"I still looks like a dream and I am afraid that if it will vanish if I leave you. "

"Omkaraji... I can understand your situation but it's not a dream and I am not gonna leave you. " Said Gauri caressing his hair.

Omkara lifted his head and cupped her face.

"Gauri sorry for confessing my love to you like this. I thought of proposing you in a special way but all this happened and I confessed."

"Omkaraji... All I want is your Love and apart from that I don't need anything special."

And they both hugged each other and dozed off.

Pheww... Longest update till now... Hope you are happy with their way of confession.

I was blushing writing the confession scene and my family members were looking at me suspiciously. LOL 😂😂😂

        Happy Mother's day❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.2K 15
May be inspired. But don't copy, plagiarize, or take other people's work. This is my original work. (Belum revisi) By. Desy ๐Ÿ˜ From August 28 - 25 O...
12.4K 2K 50
Just some random snippets for our favourite couple.
6.1K 545 11
alternate universe, suspense, thriller with Shivika, oirginally posted on India Forums
94.1K 10.9K 16
"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ...