Who Am I? || Bts Hogwarts AU

By zdksoo

A girl was born from an unknown family.She was clueless about her identity and at the same time, she didn't k... More

Beginning: Introducing
s n e a k p e e k 🐍
1: 'Dreams'
2: Diagon Alley
3: Houses
4: Dorms
5: classes
6: classes [pt.2]
8: The dungeon
9: Books
10: Gone
The Door That Only I Can See
11: Hospital
12: A Toad
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
13: Teeth
14: The 'Feast'
15: Narcolepsy
16: No one!
17: Detention!
18: 'She'?

7: Potion Class

484 17 2
By zdksoo

   The class was awkwardly emptied from  students. A girl who liked to separate herself from others most likely to sit alone, Aurobella. Luckily, didn't complain about how lonely her life was. The door which was half opened had been fully opened by her. It wasn't strange for her to do it since she didn't even like to think before she act. She chose her seat, as usual, alone and far away from the professor's seat. It would be easier, she thought, away from ungrateful fate and bad luck. What she know about fate and luck?

   She whistled and tapped her toes as she slowly walked passing every each apparatuses in the lab. She kept on whistling until she saw a potion that caught her eyes. The very dusty one, in it's own glass box.

   Curious, anxious heart wanted to touch it so bad. Even if it will cause such bad effects either grate lucks. She thought of a potion to  change her to a better person, only for herself and it might be it. She couldn't take it. The glass box was beautiful, sparkling and never been touched by anyone, not even a small scratch. Why does this is kept here?

   Her hands almost touched the glass box but got called out by a deep voice from her behind, "What are you trying to do?"

Didn't even touch anything

"I'm talking to you",

She spun and shockingly, it was Professor Snape.

He was standing right in front of her with his pale skin and jet black-colored hair. And it wasn't a lie that most students didn't like him that much because he tended to be very unforgivable.

"Mr Filch was right", he voiced.

"You really like to break into places you shouldn't",

"Isn't this the potion class?", she asked curiously.

"No! This is my personal lab", his expression went fierce.

"But, you'll teach us poti---",

"You better off to the potion class before the bell rings. And if you're late then, perhaps ready to get your second warning letter", he grasped Aurobella's robes firmly.

She disrespectfully dismissed his hand off her robes and glared at him as she walked out with the hatred in her eyes. This old man has no respect.

Professor Snape watched her on her way out. His eyes seems to have fire burning inside them with his arm crossed.

Urggh! How could I went there? Why didn't I ask Jin or Irene? What a shame!

She went to the left Viaduct tower, the biggest dungeon in the school, where she thought, she'll find the potion class. Any other word to describe a potion class? Potions should be easier if it wasn't the coldest person who tought them. He didn't teach anything yet but, predicted, the class will be horrifying.

The way to the dungeon was spooky. It had very limited lighting under there, the cold environment which made she felt like a ghost somehow. Luckily, the class was labelled with a signboard or she might went to the wrong class. But, if it wasn't labelled, she could still saw Jin from the main door.

   He was happily talking with Irene. She entered the class and just sat on  the only empty seat at the  back, alone. Isn't it fun to be alone? I will not bother others and so do them. Wasn't like she wished to be peaceful alone, Jin then came to her, smiled until his ears turned red. "Irene told me about the Whomping Willow" he approached her as he sat beside her.

"So, did you success?", His words were a sign of curiosity.

"I did", she replied.

Jin was silent for awhile. A pensive looking into her eyes in intent of feeling suspicious. 'She wasn't really had bad injuries, just plasters patched on her arm' that might be what he thought. Basically, Namjoon who was with her just now had worse than her.

"Or... Namjoon did it for you?", he half-smiled.

"He did but, at his will",

"That's why he look quite unmanaged. His attire were dirty. He must be mad",

"A lot, but... I didn't ask help from him",

"I'm just gonna say that he regrets his own stupid action", she snapped.

Namjoon then came, lowered his head down and went straight to the back seat which is next to Jin. He complained about how he hated it being next to someone who talk a lot. He preferred sitting alone if the class still have empty seats.

On the table, there were many apparatuses given which made Jin excited about it. But, something weird was happening. It was about... Taehyung, who used to be with Hoseok before, now vanished. What happen to him? Or was he escaped the class. However, it wasn't a great class to skip on. It's Professor Snape's class, he'll get him as fast as lightning. No one should dare.

She sneaked out to looked upon him. A black shadow showed up instead, with a shorter guy beside. That shadow looks familiar.It looked alike with the shadow that she saw on the dark corridor. The nearer it came, the more she could see the pale face that looked straight without any movings.

"Professor Snape is coming!", Jungkook yelled from the back door.

Wow, his powerful eyes. Does he eat carrots everyday?

He walked rushingly, with a guy on his right who was V, walked a little bit slower which left kinda big gap between them. Just right before he stepped inside the class, he spun to see V at the back. And It seemed like he whispered something, as his expression showed that he gritted his teeth. There must be something he didn't satisfy about.

She walked back to her seat with her head that was full with unanswered questions. She looked messed up, unmanaged and not in her great time. So Jin was feeling concerned enough to ask a question. His forehead creased with uncertainty, " What happened?",

"Nothing--",

"I just don't feel good", she said as she tended to not making eye contact.

Professor Snape striked in the class just as usual as the way he walked, 'rushingly', like has been chased by a ghost. But, Taehyung was so much worse, he looked weird. Why? Because he used to be a classclown just like in other classes except for this potion class.
Nevermind, maybe he wants to focus.

"Mr Kim sit on your seat--", Professor Snape warned.

"Open your your book, 'Basic Potion'",

"Everlasting Elixirs", his voice deepened.

Aurobella suddenly raised up her hand, "But it has nothing to do with Whomping Willow", she interrupted uncontrollably.

"Who is the teacher here?-",

"Yeah! Ruuudeeee!--", Yoongi teased and laughed as he elbowed Jungkook.

"Knock it off!--",

"If you think that you have a right to speak up when I'm teaching, then, Miss Rex tell me what is the cure of Proteolytic?", He approached Aurobella's seat.

She stayed silent but stared into his eyes with hatred. He was challenging her, rather than answering the question, she locked her mouth.

"Pity, she doesn't have the answer", he spun to the front.

~

~

"It's Bezoar", suddenly, she stood up.

"Basically, Bezoar is a type of antidote. It mostly cure poisons and venoms too", she replied, talking as she teached the class but not a single glare on Professor Snape.

"So, if you receive any suspicious gift from your fans, try to test out whether it contents Amortentia or not. Over-eating Amortentia can cause death. Fast action with Bezoar should help",

"You're out of topic, it's not even in our book!", Yoongi Yelled from the back.

"Thank you, Mr Min--",

"Clearly, it's our new lesson today to respect the ones who's older than you", he said as he glared at Aurobella and seized the containers from the table.

"Sit down", he emphasized his words.

~

Sorry, it's short.
Btw, thanks for the read✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 43.7K 98
She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a royal yet was never a part of the royal f...
4.2K 259 18
"I said, What is your full name? Age? How you got here? And finally, do you know anything about Min Y/N?" Jin said slower this time. "Name is Kim Lun...
121K 5.7K 36
Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Well, take your ears somewhere else. It's not here. At least, not anymore. Seven girls spread over different...