Adventures In Babysitting The...

By jxhnlennxn

[COMPLETED] Elisabeth is a 18 year old girl. She has two friends to support her. Everything's normal until so... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

187 6 0
By jxhnlennxn

It's the next morning. I open my eyes from the sun shining through my window. I turn around and saw Paul sleeping. I quietly got up and walk to the kitchen. I decided to make eggs and bacon. While cooking the boys came in.
John: "morning Elisabeth" Wow he looks energetic.
Elisabeth: "hi" after cooking I serve the food to each of the boys. I grab my camera trying to fix the lense.
George: "you not going to eat?" I glance at him and went back go fixing.
Elisabeth: "nah I'm not hungry"
Ringo: "I barely see you eat" I didn't look at him
Elisabeth: "I ate a lot yesterday" he nods. I start wondering what time is it. I decide to ask the Alexa I bought a few days ago.
Elisabeth: "Alexa! What time is it?" They all look at me confused.
Alexa: "it's currently 8:30pm" Ringo falls out of his chair.
Ringo: "Shit! That scared me!" He gets up and returns eating.
John: "what's that" he points to the Alexa.
Elisabeth: "it's Alexa, if you say the name and ask your question it'll answer. Here's an example, Alexa! Who's the members of The Beatles?"
Alexa: "John, Paul, George and Ringo" they all look at each other.
Paul: "that's so cool! It's so small"
Elisabeth: "I know right! It was expensive though but it was worth it"
Later.....
The boys and I decided to go out.
Elisabeth: "come on guys, wear a big hat" they all came out with big hats covering there faces. We walk out and I lock the door.
Elisabeth: "so where now?"
Ringo: "lets go to the park!" He smile big.
Elisabeth: "sure" we start walking to the park. We arrive at the park! We sat on the benches, talking to each other.
George: "This feels real nice"
John: "Yes, outside" he sinks. I started daydreaming.....
The sun was shining bright, the sky was blue. I run around the grass and bump into someone. It was John.
Elisabeth: "Hey John!" I said smiling.
John: "Hey! Want to run around the grass with me?" He open his hand for me to grab.
Elisabeth: "sure" I grab his hand and we start running around the grass, holding hands. After running around, we stop and look at each other.
Elisabeth: "I had fun"
John: "I did as well" we got closer and kiss.....
Paul: "Elisabeth" he waves his hands in front of me. I snap out of the daydream.
Elisabeth: "oh sorry, I was just uh thinking" I started wondering. Why did I had a daydream about John and I. WHY DID WE KISS?! I don't like John romantically. Do I? No! you love Paul not John!
Later....
We went home and I run to my room. I immediately shut the door close. I lie on my bed. What's wrong with me? Am I crazy? I sigh.
At night....
I shower, brush my teeth and put on my pajamas. I walk towards my bed and lie. I pull the covers up and fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 14.3K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
29.4K 724 11
A/N: Okay, this is like the the same story in KBTBB. But, the mc is not a maid. She is rich, but practically the same-I mean same as... Same attitude...
2.9K 106 6
Based off of 'the uncanny counter' so y/n will be kinda of like mun since mun us the door between yung and the world she(y/n) will be the vent she wi...
605K 20.4K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...