Double Dose (Part 9)

By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini... More

Day's Gone By
My Name Is Mizery, Mizery Is My Name
Welcome To Vegas
Breaking And Entering
The Harper Girl
Climbing The Wall's
Tangled Up In Multiple Knots
Not My Trap
Justice Or Betrayal
Makeover, Move Over
Like A Theif
Attempted Murder
Plans Blown
A Glimpse Inside
Meet Cole Butini
King Of Kings
Mizery Loves Company
Marietta
Affliction
Sisterly Love
The Devil Don't Like Waiting
Incomplete Healing
In The Raw
Deep End
Coming Clean
The Truth Set Her Free
The Truth Set Him Free
All For Nothing
Untrust The Truth
Family Time
The Queens March
Vibrations
Shattered
Worn Out Welcome
Into The Spiral
Removal
Hard Time's
I'm Just Going To Leave This Here
SHE SAID NO
Too much Too Soon
Not My Circus
Uneven Break
Disassemble And Assassinate
It's Me Again
Etched In Sand
Ultimate Betrayal
The Kings Unite
He'll Come For Me
Not In The Card's
Understanding
Broken Alliance's
Thirty-Seven Floors
Crazy Runs Deep
Rekindled
What????
Coming Back
New Me, Same You
Newlyweds
Veronica
And Mizery Rained Down
Stone Cold
Proud Moment!!
Surrender
Intuition
Fuck With Me
Breathless
catch up
Luck Of The Irish
Beer Goggles
The Truth Will Set You Free
what's up
Uncut Miz
Wicked Little Me
Living With Your Mistake
slow down
Prove Your Worth
So, So Sticky
Brushes Of Life
Playing With Fire
Spreading My Wing's
And Boom
Wedding Bell's
Illusions
Gotta Have Fun
Burn
He Chose The Wrong One
Bits And Pieces
Redemption
Well, well, well
The Forgotten
its up!!

Two Can Play

3K 286 101
By nikkihershell

Sitting at my desk in my home office a smile touched my lips as I viewed Mizery's recent speech for the umpteenth time. Word's couldn't describe how proud I and Cole both were of her accomplishments, healing and betterment. One thing's certain, Mizery will be a strong leader.

Yawning, I stretched my arm's over my head and eyed the antique clock that sat upon the mantle. Half after midnight and Cole still hasn't returned home. Jewell stated the night with Demy and Mizery is with my Pape. Not that it bothered me being home alone but the house seemed so quiet.

Taking a sip from my now room temperature coffee I did something I vowed I wouldn't do, I searched this Veronica. It's really not my business and for the love of me I try not to let it bother me but easier said than done.

Glancing at her profile I tried to find something wrong, any type of flaw but to my agitation there wasn't any. Well I guess I could soothe my soul by making a few up. I mean her forehead is slightly huge and her nose is a tad crooked. Oh who am I kidding, she's okay. I couldn't make myself even think of the word beautiful. "What ya doing?"

Jumping out of my skin, I looked up and saw Cole standing in the center of my office. "Fuck Cole. Did you have to sneak up on me like that?" I spat as I raced to click off her profile and delete my history .

In my haste to not be found out, I knocked my mug of coffee over. "Shit, just shit". I berated myself.

Cole snickered as he approached attempting to help me clean the spill. Arching his brows at me he asked. "Why do jumpy?"

" I'm not. You just startled me, that's all".

Giving me a knowing look he started his digging. "If I didn't know any better I would think that perhaps I caught you doing something you shouldn't have been. Maybe snooping?"

" Snooping what exactly? I have no need to snoop a damn thing".

Crossing his arm's over his chest, he leaned against my desk. "You was snooping Mirimosa. There's no fooling me. You jumped like you sat on a tack. You was snooping or either watching porn".

Tossing my hands up I stated sarcastically. "There. You got me. I was watching porn. Tons of porn. It's my big secret and by judging what I just viewed, you really need to step your bedroom game up".

He released a pissy chuckle. "You and I both know that there's nothing wrong with my bedroom game. Last time I recall you was begging me to do that special little thing to your..."

" Shut up Cole". I screeched feeling my lower areas heat up at remembering our last time.

Laughing at his accomplishment, he continued. "You was snooping. You was caught. Now you're mad. Goodnight baby girl". He sung as he exited.

Making sure he was good and gone I clicked my screen back on and was greeted by Veronica's smiling mug. Groaning, I erased the history and sat in thought. Here I was sitting alone at home on a Friday night, well Saturday morning now. My hair was piled into a tangled mess atop my head, my glasses were perched on my nose in true librarian style and faded, flannel pajamas draped my body. My sex appeal had flew out the window along with my ability to capture Cole's eye. Never had I ever felt down on myself as I did at this moment. I mean I knew I still had it, I just failed to use it. My day's were swamped with running two businesses, My mom's company and honoring my title. Most mornings I slip into less than flattering business attire, pull my hair back, apply light makeup or go natural. I'm not saying that I've let myself go, because I haven't. I just don't spend as much time putting myself together anymore.

Stopping by the hall bathroom on my way to bed I took a long moment to look at myself. Scrunching my nose up, I stuck my tongue out at my reflection and flipped the light off. I awoke the next morning still in a sour mood. Trotting to the kitchen in my now wrinkle pajamas, morning breath and frizzy hair I opened the fridge to grab some juice. Not bothering to get a glass, I twisted the top off and begun to chug. As luck would have it Cole chose this exact moment to round the corner. "Look at you. You forbid me for my entire life to not drink from the container and here you are. What a hypocrite" .

As always, Cole was freshly showered and looking sharp. Irritated, I wiped the back of my pajama sleeve across my chin to collect  the dribbles of juice left behind. Ripping loose a roaring burp, I flicked Cole off. Cole laughed and shook his head. "Classy Miri".

Shrugging my shoulders, I grabbed a pop tart and started toward my room. Cole stopped me and placed a kiss upon my cheek. "You're still beautiful baby girl".

My reply was to snarl. "Did you not sleep well?"

" I slept fine. Just having a bad morning ".

Cole grinned. "I know how to fix that".

In spite of myself I laughed and was honestly thinking his offer over. Maybe a good romp would cure my blues and it's been a month of Sunday's since I've had sex.

Annnddd..... His phone buzzed breaking the spell. Knowing it was her sent me into a rage. Enough was enough. As he answered, I snatched the phone from him. "Fuck off Vagina" . I snapped into the receiver.

Tossing his phone on the counter I grabbed the meat clever and proceeded to smash it. "No Miri. What's wrong with you?"

Smiling, I handed Cole back his crushed phone. "I think you lost signal".

" Fucking idiot". He yelled and I don't know why but I swept his feet from under him and it felt good.... Too damn good.

As he tried to scramble up, I hurled myself on top of him and begin wrestling. "Miri, what's wrong with you? Stop this".

Ignoring his attempts to reason, I continued to assault him any way I could. Cole tried to break free and I sank my teeth into his calf. "Ahhhh, fuck". He yelled.

Eventually be managed to free himself and stood. Backing up several paces he pointed his finger at me. "You're fucking crazy, not me. I'm going to leave now before I really kick your ass".

As he strode out, I hurled his broken phone through the air. "Don't forget this asshole".

The phone slammed into the back of his head and I burst out laughing. Cole spun around and bit his fist. "Ohhh, you're trying me but I refuse to give in. Fuck, I want to kill you so I'm going to leave. I can and will control this unlike you".

I continued to laugh after he left but afterwards I felt deflated. I hated that my anger over Veronica got the best of me and Cole knows his little calls were getting to me. Then a bright but immature idea took root in my mind. Two Can play this game. Skipping to my room, I placed a call to Daniel.

During I and Cole's separation I have been attending a weekly book club and that's where I met Daniel. It was obvious that he had a thing for me but I always brushed it aside, not wanting any romantic attention. However thing's have recently changed. Daniel was around my age and very good looking in a intellectual type of way. He wasn't bad boy good looking like my dick head of an ex husband but he had a certain appeal about him. He was more on the slender side instead of buff. His blonde hair sat perfectly and his wire rimmed glasses only accentuated his looks.

After we made arrangements, I sailed off to the spa for a moment of pampering, then some shopping. I was in my bathroom trying on the new, daring red bikini I had purchased when I heard Cole enter. "Ummmm.... Cookies". He moaned.

Oh my God. I had nearly forgotten the cookies I was making for my outing with Daniel. Forgetting how I was dressed, I raced to the kitchen. Cole's back was turned toward me as he was filling a glass with water. "I assume your baking my favorite cookies as a apology for this morning" .

Flaring up, I strode by him and snatched up the oven mit. "Hardly. These are for my date later".

Cole spun around not bothering to shut the tap water off. His word's were cut short as he took in my appearance. His eye's soaked up every inch of me. "Damn baby girl."

Ignoring him, I focused on removing the cookies from the oven. "Wait. Did I hear you say that you had a date?"

" Correct. A picnic on the beach". I added.

"Um, no you don't" . Cole said sternly.

"I'm afraid I do. Now run along, I've got to get ready."

" No one's getting my cookies. No one".

Placing the cookies on the cooling tray, I started to walk off giving him a view of my backside. "Who is he?"

" just someone I met a few month's ago".

"I need a name".

" no you don't and your not getting one. "

I proceeded to walk to my room as Cole followed on my heels. "You're not wearing that swim suit".

" yes I am. I didn't buy it for nothing. Looks good doesn't it? "

"MEOW mom". I heard Mizery say as she passed by.

Smiling I thanked her. "Go away Mizery" . Cole demanded.

Mizery took that as her cue to evaporate. "You're not leaving this house".

" Watch me as I go". I said and shut my bedroom door and locked it.

An hour later, I emerged dressed in a pair of cutoff Jean shorts, tank top, sandals and a large back full of beach supplies. I went to the kitchen to gather the cookies and found them gone. Marching from the kitchen, I found Cole on the sofa with a nearly empty plate of cookies. "You ass". I wailed.

" My cookies".

Turning in a huff I went to the door. "Baby girl..... This will make me lose my shit".

Turning, I said smugly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Call Veronica. I'm sure she can help you. Don't wait up".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.3K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
876K 32.5K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
132K 10.7K 41
Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. However she suffered at the hands of an ab...