His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

16| Little Girl

3K 110 40
By moon-mai

(Monday, July 29)

My dad was still not back from his business trip, so I wasn't able to give mr. Bang a proper answer. Time was ticking and he needed to finish the project as soon as possible. He would be back by Wednesday, so I just hoped he didn't delay that too, just like he did when he said he would be home today.

I had asked my mom if I could visit Chris again today so now I was in his room lying on his bed with my phone in my hand.

Chris came out of his bathroom that was linked to his bedroom, his hair still damp because of the shower.

"Hey Luna, there is this huge market Felix and I wanted to go to. The one we used to go to when we were little. I wanted to ask if you wanted to join us", he said drying his hair with the towel.

"Oh, the one where we always bought our Pokemon cards", I said excitingly.

"Yes, that one", he said.

"Sure, I was bored either way", I said, nodding.

"Am I boring to you?" he said, looking at me with a fake look of rudeness.

"I waited half an hour for you to leave that bathroom. And then you tell me I take too long", I said, crossing my arms.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He threw his towel on the couch in his room and basically ran in my direction making me yelp. Before he could even reach me he flopped down on the bed and laughed. "You really know how to make my mood."

"I screamed. I thought you were gonna jump on me", I said clutching my chest.

"Perhaps I still am", he said and in a friction of seconds he started forward again and started tickling me, which I hadn't expected.

"Chris stop!" I yelled through my laughter which I wasn't able to stop. "I can't hold it anymore!"

My laughter soon died down when he stopped and just looked at me. "Stop it, don't look at me like that", I said reaching out my arm to block his view on me.

He just took my hand and flopped it on the bed. He bend down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "You might wanna ask your mom if you can come though."

"I'll call her", I said, not moving an inch from the bed.

"Now. We're leaving in ten minutes, it's quite far", he said, pulling me up.

"Then I have to stop by at my place to take extra stuff with me like money, my charger, perhaps change into something more comfy", I said as I took out my phone and delayed my mom's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom. I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Felix and Chris are going to that huge market we used to go to when we were little and asked me to tag along. Is that okey?"

"Sure honey, don't forget to stop by, I'll give you some money."

"Okey, thanks."

"You're welcome, bye bye."

"Bye."

"Done. Now let's quickly go!" I said in a playful tone and pointed at the door.

Me felix and Chan drove to my place to take extra stuff for me and maybe some extra stuff for Felix to stay at Chris' place, because he had no intentions on coming home yet. While I was home I also decided to change into something more comfortable. After that we drove to the market, Felix in the backseat and me in front next to Chris who was driving.

"How long till we get there", Felix said in a whiney tone after he sprawled himself on all the backseats.

"We're almost there no panic, just ten minutes left", Chris said, still keeping his gaze focused on the road.

"Thank god! It felt like we've been driving for an hour", he said, sitting upright.

"That's because we did", I laughed.

He groaned and made his head fall back. "At this rate I'll be sleeping before we can even do something."

"Know that if that happens, we'll be leaving you in the car", Chris said.

"Rude", he mumbled.

After about ten minutes Chris parked the car in the, almost full, parking lot. "Let's go", Chris said as he locked the car doors.

"Where do we go first? Cause I'm actually craving some food right now", Felix said, slapping his stomach.

"When are you not?" I looked at him.

He slapped my arm making me whine. "I'm older than you, have some respect."

"I've never cared nor will I ever. I'm craving a hotdog, we're getting hotdogs", Felix said leading the way.

Felix had this habit that whenever we go out he places his backpack on his stomach to prevent people from 'stealing' his stuff, today was no different.

"Chris you're paying", Felix said while holding the three hotdogs in his hands, almost dropping them because they were too hot. "Luna mind helping me", he said irritated.

"I'm good", I joked, earning a glare from him. "Just kidding." And I took my hotdog from his hands.

After paying we decided to walk and look around instead of wasting time and sitting down.

I think Felix was the most excited one here, he would literally jump around when he saw something he liked and didn't even hesitate on buying it.

"Felix calm down", I laughed as he bought his second package of Pokemon cards.

"No, I still need to get one more. I still need to have one more Bulbasaur card, Jisung wants to switch with me", he said happily buying yet another one.

"You're such a child", I smiled at him. When did he grow up so fast. Soft sister hours for Felix: open.

"Stop looking at me like that", Felix said holding his Pokemon cards against his chest, or his backpack I could say.

He shrugged and walked to the next stand and was directly left in awe when he saw a wooden Japanese sword. "Luna look how cool", he said and he just looked like a five year old wanting candy from his mother.

"Alright, I'll buy it for you", I laughed taking out my wallet.

He started jumping around when I payed the person behind the stand and got handed the sword in a pretty gif bag. "Here you go", I said to Felix and handed him the bag and he ran off to the next stand.

"That was nice of you. Never imagined something like this happen between the two of you", Chris said as he laced his fingers in mine.

"I don't know why, but I like him today. It feels like he's a little toddler that needs to be taken care of. He grew so fast", I said looking in Felix' direction while he tried on a few funky sunglasses.

"You do realise that there is barely three year difference between you two", Chris said.

"I know, but he just feels so small right now. Time flew by fast, look at us. He's about to start college in less than three months, I have one year left till I'm done and you just did you literally graduated from college just a few months ago. Do you remember the times when you came over to our house and I forced the both of you to play with my barbie dolls?" I referred to almost twelve years ago.

"How can I forget. Felix was so furious that he cut one of the doll's hair. He threatened me to throw the evidences away I remember. I also remember not going to your house for another month because I was deadly scared of six year old Felix.", he laughed.

"See how time passes by with the snap of a finger. It feels like there is so much responsibility on us right now as adults", I sighed. "My parents want me to take over their company. Yes I actually am interested in those kinds of stuff, but I wanted to do something different. Maybe something with you", I said the last in a mumble.

"Then we'll do something together", he said looking down at me.

"We'll see what the future brings us. But it wouldn't be all too bad", I said looking back at him.

"Hey, you lovebirds. There are vinyl's on sale, we could use some old school songs in the house", Felix said mostly referring to Chris, because we at home didn't have a record player but Chris did.

"Ah yes, I need some", he pulled me with him to choose some for his house with nice music. "What about this one?"

"Oh, I love those. Isn't it like a mix of 90's songs?" I asked looking at the cover.

"Yeah, it's one of those", he said. "I'm gonna buy it."

He paid for the vinyl along with other ones that he chose. We bought a few extra things, just random funny things or things that could be useful. Felix bought so many stuff it was almost impossible to carry it to the car.

"I have to pee", Felix said as he started to slowly sink down.

"Can't you hold it up a little longer?" I asked him.

"No not really", he said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, I'll go ask where the nearby toilet is", I said and walked to the closest stall. "Hello, can I ask where the closest toilets are."

"If you keep walking straight and take the first turn right there will be an exit. Walk across the street and there are the bathrooms. It's close to the Green Hotel", the person said.

"Okey thank you have a nice day", I smiled and walked back to the boys. "Let's go, follow me."

We walked to the toilets and waited outside for Felix. We were seated on a bench near the toilets and we had a view on a playground close to the Green Hotel.

"We used to play there with the dads when the moms wanted to get rid of us", he laughed.

"Yeah I remember", I said. "Not that the dads actually played with us. They just sat down on the benches and we just played together."

The park didn't change a bit. I bet that the names we carved in the wood of the swings still stand and perhaps the one dollar rings we bought were still under the slide, buried in the sand.

I looked at little girl playing with her mother. She was a bit like me, short brown hair, a smile that showed she was happy being at the park and lastly the way she waddled when she successfully slid down the slide without falling on her butt at the end. A smile creeped on my face at how cute the little girl was.

The mother of the girl took her by the hand and walked with her to the hotel. Maybe they were here for a vacation. The little girls smile grew bigger when she looked at the entrance and screamed "daddy!" And ran to the entrance.

I followed the little girl's movement and looked the way to the entrance to see the dad.

My breath hitched. I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be.

But the second the woman kissed the man, I felt my heart drop.

Dad.

"Luna are you alright?" Chris asked, but I wasn't able to form any kind of sentence. My brain was just blank.

My eyes widened as my own dad hugged the small girl and twirled her around. I wasn't even able to breath and tears stung my eyes and dreaded to fall.

I heard Chris mumble some words to himself before standing in front of me.

"Don't do it. Don't look that way. Look at me", Chris said.

My mouth opened and closed as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Luna. Look at me", Chris said. He helped me up and turned us around so that my back was facing my dad and I could only see Chris' face. But I wasn't even able to focus on that. "Luna, look at me!" Chris said and placed his hands around my cheeks and made me focus on him.

"Chris, I-", I said but the rest didn't come. He pulled me in his chest and I let it all out. I just cried on his chest, but still tried to make no sound.

"Luna!" It was Felix.

I pulled away from Chris and looked Felix in the eyes with my own red one. His face changed from concern to furiousness.

"I'm going to kill him", Felix said walking off. So he probably saw too.

I ran to hold his hands to stop him. "Don't", I said still processing everything. "There is a little girl."

__________________________
Maybe I should start writing small author's note idk. Hahahah what do y'all think about the story till now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 24.1K 30
"Honey,you are taehyung's fiancée!"-mom. "F-fiancée"-me. "mom is this some kind of prank?!" -Me. "No its true"-dad. "you two are engaged, and you ar...
6.3K 155 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
594K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...