Familiar face (markhyuck)

By zulllas

"Have we met before? I recognize your face..." Mark's brows furrowed, scouring his memory as to why he knew t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13

9

9.9K 357 218
By zulllas

Mark slid his gaze down to Donghyuck's hand hanging from his belt loop. He contemplated Donghyuck's long fingers plucking and playing with the thin strip of cloth.

Mark himself felt like he was teetering on a tightrope, the stampede of his heart threatening to send him plunging over the edge.

He swallowed, even if his throat was dry. His hand drifted over, landing on Donghyuck's slim wrist.

"So?" he heard Donghyuck breathe above him, fluttering his bangs.

Mark didn't answer. He didn't look up. He stared at his hand around Donghyuck's wrist. He could push Donghyuck's hand away. Donghyuck, unmoving, was letting him choose.

With a deep, steadying breath, Mark slid his grip up Donghyuck's wrist, up to Donghyuck's fingers. He spread their fingers open together.

He led the younger's hand under his own until they were pressed over the front of his pants.

Mark still said nothing. He didn't have to, not when he glid his eyes up to meet Donghyuck's head on. Donghyuck regarded him.

The teasing smile was gone from his face. He shifted his hand to cup Mark through his pants, eyes scanning his face for any disapproval.

But Mark answered Donghyuck with his body, with a shaky exhale and a nudge of his hips forward into the hold.

And then Mark felt gravity shifting as he was tipped backward, Donghyuck's other hand coming to cradle the back of one knee, easing him back on the bed.

Mark bend his head, gazing between his spread legs where Donghyuck's hand still cupping him, and then he felt the pressure of Donghyuck nuzzling his nose beside the hand there.

Donghyuck, with glasses slipping down his nose a bit, peeked up at Mark. He rubbed his cheek against the growing bulge.

That teasing didn't last long though. Donghyuck, ever direct with what he wanted, quickly unbuttoned and removed Mark's pants, then his underwear, dropping them to the floor.

Mark was left with legs dangling from the edge of the bed, lower half exposed to the warm evening air.

Donghyuck hovered around the other's hard cock, tilting his head, appearing to debate what angle he wanted to take it.

"Pretty" Donghyuck's said as he gripped the older's lenght, "Bet you taste good too"

Mark's skin burnt at the words, made his stomach clench. His hands fisted into the sheets.

Donghyuck had probably seen countless dicks in his life, and here he was, with Mark's in his face and calling it pretty.

Mark had never really pondered over what makes a dick good-looking or not, but Donghyuck with his lips wrapped around him was definitely an amazing sight.

His jaw dropped at the suddenness with which Donghyuck dived in, expertly sliding down, down, down without a hitch until he had Mark in to the hilt.

And Donghyuck looked like he couldn't get enough, hungrily sucking and swallowing around him, flattening his palms to Mark's thighs and spreading his legs as wide as he could.

Mark couldn't believe this. He bucked up off the bed and up into that wet, eager mouth that he had only dreamed of.

He lifted his arms to tangle them in his own hair, yanking at it and he clenched his teeth at the whine that escaped him. He felt the muscles in his thighs straining, but it was a delightful burn.

Donghyuck glid Mark out of his mouth, suckled on the tip before he popped off of it completely. He flicked his tongue out to lap at the tip. Mark instinctively jerked at the little sparks of pleasure.

The little jolt made him accidentally bump his dick onto Donghyuck's glasses. The younger flinched back automatically and a thin streak of cum stained one of the lenses.

Mark inhaled sharply at that, rising up into a sitting position.

"Uh, sorry…"

Donghyuck chuckled and removed his glasses, swiped them over the bedsheets, and folded them. He stood to set them on his desk, opened a drawer to grab a bottle of lubricant, but was swift to return and mount the bed.

"Don't worry about it" Donghyuck said, scooting closer that he was kneeling between Mark's legs.

Mark frowned. "But can you see well enough?"

"To be honest, I'm actually not that blind" Donghyuck laughed again.

"But in all your videos…"

"It sorta just happened. I wore them in my audition video simply because I needed to read some instructions beforehand, but I forgot to take them off when filming started. And, well, they liked it. So it became my thing"

"Is that so"

Donghyuck leant forward so his forehead was leaning against Mark's.

"Is it not to your liking? You did say you enjoyed me in Beach Bombs, where they come all over my face and glasses"

Mark shook his head,

"It's fine" he whispered, breath mingling with the other's and he carefully brought both hands up to caress Donghyuck's face, a cheek in each hand. "I like your eyes"

Donghyuck smiled softly. He blinked languidly and Mark appreciated how those long lashes fanned against his cheeks whenever Donghyuck closed his eyes.

Mark ran one thumb along his cheekbone and that coaxed Donghyuck to open his eyes again. They stared into Mark's. He drank in the chocolate brown eyes and noticed the gold flecks surrounding the dilated pupils.

Donghyuck looked even prettier close to Mark like this, and Mark bet his heart skipped a beat.

His chest felt heavy, thunderous, not because Donghyuck had slipped his hand under his shirt to smooth over his stomach. He was touching Donghyuck. No screen stopping him.

Mark was seeing Donghyuck in a way few others had the privilege of. He wanted to see more of Donghyuck, see him bare and raw.

Donghyuck continued his hands ascent, groped at Mark's pectorals, and then his hands get caught in his shirt and Mark lifted his arms to assist him.

The older settled back in the bed, very aware of his naked body with Donghyuck hovering over him on his knees. It was not that Mark was embarrassed of his body, no, he had never been self-conscious about it.

But Donghyuck was still entirely clothed, and his eyes roamed hungrily. Mark felt vulnerable, but even more than that, ravenous.

Donghyuck abruptly groaned and then he was pulling the edges of his shirt up and over his head. Mark reached over to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip Donghyuck's jeans. He tugged them down at the same time Donghyuck threw his shirt off somewhere behind him.

Mark molded his hands to Donghyuck's thighs, caressing with ghosting fingertips before he sank them in, squeezing the firm flesh. Donghyuck hummed above him, wiggling to get the jeans to sidle further down his limbs.

But Mark continued to admire Donghyuck's thighs, curling his hands around their thickness. Thighs he had daydreamed of, wondering how they would feel wrapped around him.

"Mark..." Donghyuck whimpered and undulated his hip forward.

His dick was prominently outlined against his black boxer briefs, tenting and straining the fitted cloth.

At the call of his name, heat surged through Mark's groin in response. At the same time, something else rose within him. A burning desire to please Donghyuck.

Mark dropped his hand to the band on the front of Donghyuck's underwear. The younger emitted a needy groan, lifted himself up and away to shuck them off, kicking them off to the floor.

Immediately, Mark was latching his hands on to Donghyuck's thighs, forcibly dragging him up. Up so he could bless those thighs with his lips.
He licked and nibbled at Donghyuck's thighs, savoring the taste of his skin.

He felt a wetness stain the side of his face and traced it to the source – Donghyuck's tip. He lapped up a bead of precum.

Mark panted harshly because he was tasting Donghyuck's precum. His nails digged into Donghyuck's thighs at the thought and that had Donghyuck released an arousing moan.

"Shit, you have no idea what you're doing to me" Donghyuck said as he pulled away.

He slid back down Mark's body so that their faces were level, but not before Mark caught a glimpse of the pink half-moons of nail marks on Donghyuck's thighs. 

"You want me to come before we've even fucked?" the younger grumbled.

"Then fuck me already" Mark said (snarled, even).

He didn't expect the widening of Donghyuck's eyes.

"You mean…"

Mark shot up a brow at this. "What do you mean, what do I mean? You were the one who said let's have sex, so- "

"No, I mean… You want me to fuck...you"

"I think that is what us having sex would mean" Mark was frowning now.

"Ah, that's not it!" Donghyuck hastily explained, "I just mean that most people are only interested in fucking me and never the other way around"

The older, still frowning, looked at Donghyuck questioningly. Donghyuck, who stared back, eyes bright and wide.

Mark's mind flashed through all the videos of Donghyuck being taken, and how Mark had imagined it was himself bringing Donghyuck to the heights of ecstasy.

However, in this moment, his body ached for Donghyuck. He wanted Donghyuck buried inside him. He wanted the deepest parts of him to be the place that Donghyuck achieved the highest peak of pleasure.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me" the older gruffly said. "But what is it you want?"

Donghyuck lunged forward and pressed Mark down onto the mattress. Skin to skin, bare hips meeting, and he whispered into Mark's neck,

"Yes, I want this. I want you"

Mark opened himself to Donghyuck. Let himself be spread open by slick fingers and a seeking tongue. But it was not deep enough. And so Mark grappled with Donghyuck to fall atop him.

The younger collapsed into Mark's arms when he pushed into him. They groaned and grunted together at the tight heat and scorching friction, legs tightly wound together.

"A-ah fuck..." Mark moaned when Donghyuck began a shallow, easy rhythm.

Their hips swayed together, back and forth. Donghyuck grounded himself with one hand clenching the sheets beside the older's head, the other digging into Mark's folded leg.

The moist slapping of their joined flesh only increased, hips snapping together. The younger threw his head back, eyes drooping halfway.

Mark flared up deep in his core, with the knowledge that it his body making Donghyuck like this. He tightened around Donghyuck, who yelped and his thrusts turned wayward.

"Oh god damn it...your insides feel so fucking good" Donghyuck said, eyes rolling back.

Mark lifted his arms, pulling Donghyuck down into his embrace. He brought his hand up to cup the younger's cheeks once more, and he pushed their sweaty foreheads together.

"Look at me" Mark raggedly groaned. He wanted to see Donghyuck's expression when he came apart in his arms. He wanted to be there for Donghyuck when he fell over the edge.

Mark pulled down Donghyuck for a needy kiss, catching the other's moans in his mouth, and saw Donghyuck's eyes went out of focus before they rolled back.

He felt the tremor that ran down the full length of the younger's body, as they were crushed so close together.

Donghyuck's hips turned rough, wild, driving in and out of Mark at a rapidly increasing pace. The older whimpered, moaned loudly, meeting those ramming hips that were quickly losing their rhythm as Donghyuck relinquished his control.

However, in Donghyuck's frenzied thrusts, he rammed into that perfect spot deep inside Mark, and Mark, still reverently caressing the younger's cheeks, cried out and aimed on meeting that spot together again.

He smashed their hips together, fucking himself onto Donghyuck, quickly and hard. Donghyuck was shuddering, yelling and coming in hard jerked above him.

They threw their arms around each other, slicked up bodies rocking together, unsure of where one of them ended and the other began.

In the fading sunset, shadowed by the curtains, Mark twisted his head to sink his teeth into the younger's shoulder. He watched the long shadows formed where he digged his hands into Donghyuck's shoulders and back, emphasized by the orange glow.

Mark, in the haze of building pleasure, vaguely felt fingertips brushing over his stomach, and then there was a quaking but firm grip on his cock.

It was deliciously wet and just the right amount of tight, and Donghyuck's cock pushed so far in him, and Mark accepted it all. He threw all his limbs, arms and legs around the younger, drew him into the deepest parts of him.

Shuddering, pressed together like that, hips rocking in sync, they came together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 580 33
Mark thought he was taking a normal office job. But when things take a turn, he finds love around every corner of the office. Mark x NCT -ONGOING- :...
110K 6.3K 13
"Donghyuckie~" 'Shit! Oh no!' "I found you" Everyone thinks Donghyuck is obsessed with Mark and Mark just ignores him. But in reality, Mark is obsess...
149K 7.8K 38
" you got me looking so crazy right now. " _____ - marklee, nct. - leedonghyuck, nct. - lowercase intended © stfuhyuck, 2018
44.4K 2.4K 16
Donghyuck held his breath as Mark started talking. "Jeno . . . has a nice body? He works out a lot." The rest of the boys started yelling and Donghyu...