9

Mark slid his gaze down to Donghyuck's hand hanging from his belt loop. He contemplated Donghyuck's long fingers plucking and playing with the thin strip of cloth.

Mark himself felt like he was teetering on a tightrope, the stampede of his heart threatening to send him plunging over the edge.

He swallowed, even if his throat was dry. His hand drifted over, landing on Donghyuck's slim wrist.

"So?" he heard Donghyuck breathe above him, fluttering his bangs.

Mark didn't answer. He didn't look up. He stared at his hand around Donghyuck's wrist. He could push Donghyuck's hand away. Donghyuck, unmoving, was letting him choose.

With a deep, steadying breath, Mark slid his grip up Donghyuck's wrist, up to Donghyuck's fingers. He spread their fingers open together.

He led the younger's hand under his own until they were pressed over the front of his pants.

Mark still said nothing. He didn't have to, not when he glid his eyes up to meet Donghyuck's head on. Donghyuck regarded him.

The teasing smile was gone from his face. He shifted his hand to cup Mark through his pants, eyes scanning his face for any disapproval.

But Mark answered Donghyuck with his body, with a shaky exhale and a nudge of his hips forward into the hold.

And then Mark felt gravity shifting as he was tipped backward, Donghyuck's other hand coming to cradle the back of one knee, easing him back on the bed.

Mark bend his head, gazing between his spread legs where Donghyuck's hand still cupping him, and then he felt the pressure of Donghyuck nuzzling his nose beside the hand there.

Donghyuck, with glasses slipping down his nose a bit, peeked up at Mark. He rubbed his cheek against the growing bulge.

That teasing didn't last long though. Donghyuck, ever direct with what he wanted, quickly unbuttoned and removed Mark's pants, then his underwear, dropping them to the floor.

Mark was left with legs dangling from the edge of the bed, lower half exposed to the warm evening air.

Donghyuck hovered around the other's hard cock, tilting his head, appearing to debate what angle he wanted to take it.

"Pretty" Donghyuck's said as he gripped the older's lenght, "Bet you taste good too"

Mark's skin burnt at the words, made his stomach clench. His hands fisted into the sheets.

Donghyuck had probably seen countless dicks in his life, and here he was, with Mark's in his face and calling it pretty.

Mark had never really pondered over what makes a dick good-looking or not, but Donghyuck with his lips wrapped around him was definitely an amazing sight.

His jaw dropped at the suddenness with which Donghyuck dived in, expertly sliding down, down, down without a hitch until he had Mark in to the hilt.

And Donghyuck looked like he couldn't get enough, hungrily sucking and swallowing around him, flattening his palms to Mark's thighs and spreading his legs as wide as he could.

Mark couldn't believe this. He bucked up off the bed and up into that wet, eager mouth that he had only dreamed of.

He lifted his arms to tangle them in his own hair, yanking at it and he clenched his teeth at the whine that escaped him. He felt the muscles in his thighs straining, but it was a delightful burn.

Donghyuck glid Mark out of his mouth, suckled on the tip before he popped off of it completely. He flicked his tongue out to lap at the tip. Mark instinctively jerked at the little sparks of pleasure.