Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

18

6.5K 268 127
By Brokebey

N: Beyoncé?

...

N: Beyoncé, baby you ok?

She asked trying to snap Beyoncé out of her stare. Seconds later Beyoncé seemed out of her stare and took a deep breath looking shocked. This was not how Nicki expected it to go.

B: you're pregnant?

N: yeah

She said nervously

B:... that's amazing. I'm so happy. My god, I'm so happy

She said as she hugged her tightly. When they pulled away Nicki could see the tears rolling down her face which made her sad wondering why she was crying.

N: baby what's wrong?

B: nothing my eyes are just sweating

She said making them chuckle.

N: you sure you're happy?

B: absolutely I- oh god I'm a mess

She said turning away a little wanting to get herself together.

N: aww baby

She said bring her back into her arms. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her back and looked down at her trying not to cry.

B: after every time we made love I hoped and prayed that you would get pregnant, and now you are and I'm just s-so ha-happy

She said stuttering a bit as she broke down again. They hugged tightly, both so happy. Beyoncé kissed Nicki's entire face gently and gave her one last big hug.

B: I love you so much baby. We're gonna have this baby, get married and be an official family with all our kids. One big happy family

Nicki got emotional hearing her talk about their future because she knew she was speaking from a place where her childhood self never experienced any of that and she was finally gonna live her dream of being a part of a big family.

N: I love you too

she said holding her chin bringing her in for a kiss.

N: We're such cornballs

They laughed and Beyoncé kissed her forehead a few times before letting her go.

B: I'm gonna get changed and then ill help with dinner

N: Okay baby

B: Love you

N: Love you too

When Beyoncé left to go upstairs Nicki was relieved that she was happy. she didn't expect her to cry though, it made her so happy to know she was excited, it made her even more excited.

THAT NIGHT

N: goodnight babies

B: we love you

They said getting up from the twins' beds and walking to the door.

Twins: night mommies, we love you too

Beyoncé turned their light off and closed the twins' door before they went to their room.

B: why don't you want them to know?

N: I wanna tell them when I get the first scan. Just so we're certain

B: okay... my baby's having a babyyyyy

She said cheered quietly hugging her from behind making Nicki laugh. They got into bed and paid facing each other. Nicki wanted to ask the burning question that was in the back of her mind all day.

N: Bey

B: yeah

N:...

She didn't know how to form her question and it frustrated her

B: what's wrong?

N: nothing it's just I've been thinking. When this baby is here...

B:... will things change?

It was as if she had read her mind. Nicki looked at her a bit taken back that she had took the words right out of her mouth. She nodded.

B: of course they will. But I'll make sure they'll change for the better. You know how I wanna be the parent I never had and no one will stop me from doing that. But... at the same you'll still be one of my main priorities. Things won't change between us but they will around us.

Nicki nodded, she knew she needed the reassurance otherwise her mind was gonna go crazy.

B: you okay?

N: yeah... I love you

B: I love you more

They said as they leaned in for a kiss which made them smile when they pulled away.

B: let's go to sleep

She whispered before kissing her forehead making Nicki rest her face in Beyoncé's chest.

N: night baby

B: goodnight princess

She said wrapping her arms around her before they both started to drift off to sleep.

A WEEK LATER

Beyoncé walked into her room for the third time to see Nicki sleeping once again after she told her for the second time to wake up. This past week she's been so tired and nauseous, Beyoncé felt really bad but couldn't do anything to make her feel better except letting her rest and stay in bed while Beyoncé took care of things.

B: baby come on get up please we have to go to the appointment

She said gently.

N: I don't wanna go

Nicki so as she clung to her covers.

B: baby we have to to make sure plum plum is okay. It won't even take that long and I can get you food on the way back

N: no because every time I eat I throw up. Just the thought of it makes me sick

Beyoncé knew she wasn't being dramatic. Yesterday Beyoncé mentioned food enough times for Nicki to bolt to the bathroom to be sick.

B: well you're at least having soup or something small. But come on I'll help you dress if you're tired.

Nicki sighed and slowly sat up on the bed. As Beyoncé was about to help her up out of bed her phone rang. She quickly accepted the call and put whoever it was on speaker and went back to helping Nicki.

B: hello?

Jenay: Beyoncé where are you?

Beyoncé frowned thinking why she wanted to know

B: I'm at home why?

Jenay: you do know you're supposed to meet me and heaven right?

B: I do remember but what time was it again?

She asked as she got Nicki to finally stand up but she just laid on Beyoncé's body Making Beyoncé sigh.

Jenay: in an hour!

She said slightly raising her voice

B: can we push it back maybe by 2 hours

J: what's so important that you have to reschedule to meet your daughter?

B: jenay I'm asking can we meet at a later time not at a later date I'm still gonna see her today its just that me and Nicki have some things to sort out.

J: oh so you're putting your little girlfriend before you're own daughter

N: lemme tell you something-

She said before she got cut off by being picked up by Beyoncé.

B: you need to get ready

N: but-

B: please lemme handle her I won't let her disrespect you

She whispered to her before kissing her cheek. Nicki sighed and nodded as Beyoncé placed her down in front of their walk-in closet.

B: go get changed into something comfy

Nicki went into the closet and bey went back to pickup the phone.

B: jenay I told you before do not disrespect my girl. There's no way I'd put anything before my daughter especially when I promised her something. I never break a promise. You should know that of all people. Now we will meet at 3pm. Goodbye

She said before ending the call. She sighed and shook her head before turning around and going back into the closet.

N: baaaaaabe

She whined making Beyoncé laugh at the sight of her with her back turned looking into one of her draws while naked.

B: yes

N: do I have to wear a bra. My boobs are hurting so much

B: nah just wear a baggy T-shirt baby. You wanna be comfy anyways.

N: okay... what did that hoe say?

B: she didn't say anything. I just told her I wouldn't put anything before heaven especially when I promise her something

N: that's right.

She nodded making Beyoncé giggle at her cuteness. When Nicki changed they left to go to the doctors.

DOCTORS

Nicki laid on Beyoncé's shoulder as they waited to see the doctor.

N: I wanna sleep so bad

B: I know baby and you will soon we just need to get this done first okay

Nicki nodded while whimpering a little.

?: Onika Maraj?

Someone shouted out and Beyoncé helped Nicki up and they followed the nurse to the doctors office. When they walked in they saw a woman typing at a computer but she stopped to see Beyoncé and Nicki walk in and smiled at them.

H: hello ladies I'm Dr. Henson

B&N: hi

H: so I've been informed that you're expecting congratulations

N: thank you

She said smiling big. It was the first time Beyoncé saw her smile that big in days and it made her happy it was about the baby.

H: how far are you now miss maraj?

N: umm I'd say about a week now

H: okay so this appointment will mostly be talking to you about what you can do to prepare for this pregnancy as you can expect your body to change, hormones all of that.

Nicki nodded

H: Also I'd like to just give you a check up to make sure you are perfectly healthy just so you have peace of mind.

N: okay thank you

H: no problem if you can please make your way over to the table and lay down I'll just go get my equipment.

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé helped her up as the doctor left the room.

N: I feel dizzy baby

B: it's because you haven't had any food. We'll get some after we finish

N: but I don't wanna throw up again

B: I know but you have to give the baby something to eat. We'll get something healthy and light okay

N: okay

She said as they made it to the table. Nicki laid down and instantly wanted to fall asleep.

B: don't fall asleep

N: don't tell me what to do

She said making Beyoncé laugh. The doctor came back to the room and checked her blood pressure and did a screening for some other diseases or illnesses. When it was done bey helped Nicki off the table and helped her sit back in their seats.

H: so thankfully you don't have anything out of the ordinary, you seem perfectly healthy. I do however want to advice you to keep a healthy diet although you will experience cravings it will be good for the baby ultimately.

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé made sure to make mental notes. She wanted to be the best support system for Nicki during her pregnancy.

H: here's some flyers for some baby and pregnancy yoga classes for when you're months into your pregnancy although it doesn't hurt to start early. I will prescribe you some micronutrient supplements which just makes sure you and your baby are reviewing the adequate amount of vitamins and minerals and that seems to be it. If you have any questions or worries don't hesitate to schedule another appointment with me before the first scan okay?

N: okay thank you so much

She said taking the flyers and her prescription note. Beyoncé helped her up and they said bye to the doctor and left.

B: she's a good doctor. I'm really excited now

Nicki laughed hearing the excitement in her voice.

B: we have to do pregnancy yoga classes

N: you mean I have to do pregnancy yoga classes. You just want to watch me

B: uh uh I'm sure both parents can participate. I'll be arching your back like I've never did before

Nicki nudged her trying not to smile as Beyoncé cracked up laughing.

N: you're so annoying

B: I know now let's go get a salad or something

N: ew. When have you ever saw me eat salad?

B: never but today will be the day. You do want something light if you don't wanna have to urge to throw up so bad.

Nicki whimpered not wanting to just eat salad for however long this nausea was gonna last for.

N: I don't want the salad though

She whined

B: well what do you want that's healthy?

N: chicken

Beyoncé looked at her as if she didn't understand what her question was.

N: grilled not fried. Protein bam I'm being healthy

She said making Beyoncé laugh

B: a chicken salad then

She said pulling off.

N: can I not have fries with it?

She said making Beyoncé laugh. They went back and forth deciding what to have...

LATER

Beyoncé was on her way to meet heaven and Jenay while the twins stayed home with Nicki. They wanted to look after her which was sweet.

Beyoncé pulled up in front of the movie theatre and got out her car. She locked it and turned around to see Jenay and heaven stood outside the theatre. When heaven noticed Beyoncé she instantly smiled.

H: mommy!!!

She said letting go of jenays hand to run to Beyoncé making her pick heaven up and smother her in kisses.

B: how's my princess doing? You look beautiful

H: thank you mommy. I missed you

That broke Beyoncé's heart just a little. She never wanted to be a part from any of her children.

B: I missed you more baby. You ready to go watch barbie?

H: yeah!

She said excitedly. Beyoncé bought them the tickets and they went inside. She let heaven pick what snacks she wanted and Beyoncé paid for them.

H: thanks mommy

B: anything for you my princess. Now let's go watch the movie

H: okay

She said holding Beyoncé's hand as they walked to the ticket man. He ripped their tickets and told them their screen number and they went through. Beyoncé opened the door for heaven and jenay stood there thinking she was going to close it in front of her but Beyoncé gestured for her to go first.

J: thank you

Heaven waited for Beyoncé as she closed the door and held her hand as they walked through the dark side of the room. They found their seats and sat down with heaven in between them.

5 minutes later

H: mommy are you sure this is barbie?

She asked Beyoncé as the ads kept playing as they would never end. Beyoncé giggled and nodded.

B: it's just the ads that come on before the movie starts baby. Give it 5 more minutes. You want another hotdog?

H: yes!

B: yes what?

H: yes please

B: okay I'll go get you another one.

She said before kissing her cheek and standing up to leave. When she walked out of the room she went to the snack section and  got in line again and thought to text Nicki.

TEXT MESSAGE

B: hey baby you okay?

N: I was sick and the girls got scared but we are just in bed now watching a movie. We're gonna go to sleep soon. How's it going with heaven?

B: aww my babys❤️ and it's going good. I'm just getting her a hotdog. This is her second one she has my eating habits 😂

N: awwww😂 let the baby have what she wants. She sounds too cute I want to meet her.

B: I'll ask Jenay if I can bring her over sometime tomorrow after school. She can hang with the girls.

N: yeah that would be good. Well I'm gonna go to sleep so have a good time and I'll see you when you get home baby❤️

B: thanks and see you later my love 💕

Beyoncé put her phone down and was next to be served so she ordered heavens hotdog and got herself something as well. When her order was done she took it and went back to the movie room. She sat back down next to heaven to see her with her 3D glasses on and she looked too cute.

H: you almost missed it mommy it's starting now

She whispered

B: I came just in time then. Here's your hotdog princess. Be careful it's hot

H: thanks mommy

B: youre welcome

They giggled after whispering to each other and sat back and enjoyed the movie.

AFTER THE MOVIE

B: you liked the movie baby?

H: yeah! It was really cool

B: I'm glad you liked it.

H: do you have to go now?

She asked sadly

B: I do because you have to go to bed soon. But you could come over my house tomorrow after school if you'd like?

H: yeah! Can I mommy?

She turned around to ask Jenay. She didn't seem that happy about it but said yes anyways.

H: yayyayayay!!!

She said jumping up and down excited making Beyoncé happy.

B: so I'll pick you up tomorrow from school and we'll spend some time at my house alright

H: okay mommy!

She said with a big smile on her face.

B: alright I gotta go now baby so gimme some love

Heaven immediately hugged her tightly and Beyoncé hugged her back.

B: I love you

H: love you too mommy

When they pulled away Beyoncé kissed her forehead and let her go back to Jenay.

J: please don't be late

B: don't worry I won't. Alright bye guys

J&H: bye

They went their separate ways and Beyoncé went back home.

HOME

Beyoncé entered the house and locked the door behind her. It was around the twins' bedtime so she knew they'd probably be asleep with Nicki in bed. She cleaned up a little before going upstairs and into her bedroom to see the cutest sight ever. The twins sleeping on both sides of Nicki with her arms around them as they laid their head in her chest. Beyoncé took a picture and set it as her lock screen. There didn't seem to be any room for her and was too in love with how they laid in bed so she chose to sleep in a guest room.

————————————————————
Thank you for reading ❤️

What did you think of jenay's response when Beyoncé asked to meet her and heaven later? Was it blown out of proportion?

What do you think of heaven?

What do you think will happen when heaven comes over to their house?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
76K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...