lie to me ; sam winches...

De -starlightvelvet

๐™ก๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š | โ now i wish we never met, 'cause you're too hard to forget. โž... Mais

000 ; characters
00 ; playlist
0 ; disclaimer
1 ; prologue
2 ; marked
3 ; feel like a stranger

4 ; "mom?"

3.2K 102 56
De -starlightvelvet

Prescott Valley, Arizona
June 30th, 2018

-

"Mom?"

Casey felt goosebumps spread over her skin, and she nodded towards Elizabeth. She hadn't been called that name in a long time, and it felt good. Tears involuntarily began to fall from her eyes and she smiled, opening her arms towards her daughter. Elizabeth hopped out of bed and bolted towards Casey, who wrapped her in a hug.

"I've missed you so much," Casey whispered in her ear. "So, so much."

"I missed you too, mom," Elizabeth said, her voice muffled in Casey's shirt. "We all did."

Casey held her for a bit longer, letting her tears flow. Eventually, she pulled away and wiped under her eyes with the back of her hand and looked up at Sam, who was also crying. Rosie had her head buried in Sam's shoulder, peeking out at Casey.

"Hi, sweetie," Casey said, reaching out to touch Rosie's hand.

The toddler pulled away and looked at her dad, who nodded as if to say 'it's okay'. Rosie looked back at Casey and then held her arms out to her. Casey took her from Sam and wrapped her in a hug as well.

Casey knew Rosie wasn't going to remember her, considering she was only 6 months old when she had died. Now, at 2 years old, she was only used to being around the boys and her sister. Sam had shown her pictures of Casey, but that didn't change the fact that she didn't know her as her mother-figure.

"Mom?" Rosie asked Sam, poking Casey. Sam chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, that's your mom," Sam said. "The same one from all the pictures and stories."

"I know you don't remember me, but I remember you. You've grown so much..." Casey paused, feeling herself get emotional again. "I'm sorry I missed so much of your life,"

"Casey," Sam said, shaking his head. "It's not your fault. They both know that."

"How are you back?" Elizabeth asked. Sam and Casey looked at each other, debating how to explain it to her.

"You were dead, weren't you?" Elizabeth asked, her voice trailing off.

"Castiel brought me back," Casey said. "I know it's confusing. I still haven't really made sense of it myself. I wish I could tell you everything, but.."

"You'll understand it more when you're older," Sam added. "As you learn more about these.. things."

Casey knew Sam was referring to hunting and the supernatural and the whole 9-yards. When the kids were born, she told herself that she wouldn't let them get involved in all of that. It was all out of her control now, considering their mom was brought back from the dead by the angel they had been around for the last two years.

Elizabeth nodded at both of them. "Are we going home now?"

"Yeah," Sam said. "We're leaving soon."

"I think you're gonna like the bunker," Elizabeth said to Casey. "It's so cool!"

Casey smiled. "I think I'm gonna like it, too."

-

Lebanon, Kansas

After a good 17-hour drive, they had arrived at the bunker. Casey offered to help Sam and Dean carry in the bags, but Dean didn't let her. Instead, she took Rosie out of her carseat and carried her inside, with Elizabeth trailing close behind.

Casey's eyes widened when she stepped inside the bunker. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. She was standing on some sort of indoor balcony, overlooking a large room that was home to a giant table with an illuminated map. She could see a part of the next room over, which looked like a library.

Sam stood behind her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Welcome to the Men of Letters Bunker,"

"The Men of Letters?" Casey asked, frowning.

"We'll explain everything once we get settled," Sam said, and Casey nodded. "I'll show you the girls' room."

Sam and Casey walked down the staircase, through the communication room, the library, and down a long hallway with various doors. Sam stopped in front of a door, marked with a 22, and pushed it open. Elizabeth walked in and immediately jumped into her bed, mumbling something about the drive making her tired.

Casey smiled and walked in the girls' room, putting Rosie, who had fallen asleep, on the bed next to Elizabeth's. She adjusted their blankets and tucked the girls in, giving them each a kiss on the forehead. She joined Sam back in the hallway, who gestured to the next room over.

"This is my- well, our, room," he said, opening the door.

Casey looked around the fairly empty room. There was a bed in the middle of the back wall, with a nightstand on either side. She noticed stacks of books sitting next to each lamp. There was a desk on the other wall, which was also covered in books and various sheets of paper, with a laptop sitting in the middle. There was a sink on the wall of the door with a small, foggy mirror hanging above.

"It's not much," Sam said, clearing his throat. "I mean, I don't really have that much stuff, to begin with-"

"No, it's nice," Casey smiled, turning to face Sam. "It suits you."

Sam smiled at her comment and put his suitcase down by the bed. "We'll have to go shopping to get you some clothes and stuff,"

Casey nodded. "I think I might just steal your clothes from now on,"

"You're welcome to do that, too," Sam laughed. He came up behind her, wrapping his arms tightly around her torso.

Sam and Casey both turned their heads towards the door when the heard a knock.

"Sorry," Dean said. "I thought you might wanna show her around the whole place."

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "Come on,"

Casey followed Sam and Dean through the bunker and listened as they explained how they had found this place and what it had been used for. They took her through each room, pointing things out here and there. When she had seen the whole place, they went back to the main room and sat down. Dean came back from the kitchen and handed Sam and Casey a beer before opening his own.

They drank and started talking about past hunting trips, re-living their old memories. Casey's heart was so full- she still couldn't believe she was back. A part of her was scared this was all just a hallucination, and that she was actually still in Hell. She feared that a trick was being played on her, and any minute now things would start to glitch out and she'd be back in that awful place-

"Casey?" Sam asked, placing his hand on top of hers. "Are you alright?"

Casey blinked a few times, coming back to reality. "Yeah, sorry. I spaced out,"

Dean stared at her from across the table with a sympathetic expression. He knew what she was going through.

He cleared his throat to change the topic. "Sammy, I think we should tell her about-"

"Hey boys," a woman's voice said, and Casey looked towards the hallway. "What did I miss-"

Casey looked at Sam and Dean, shock evident on her face. "Is that..?"

They nodded and looked back at their mom, who was staring at Casey. "Mom, we've told you about Casey,"

"Uh, I- hi!" Mary stuttered, smiling at Casey. "I thought..?"

"Yeah," Casey nodded, shaking her head afterward. "I thought you were, too.."

Casey and Mary broke out into a grin and laughed at each other. Casey stood from her seat and walked towards Mary, who wrapped her in a hug.

"Your girls are so beautiful," Mary told Casey, who smiled. "I've heard so much about you! I can't believe everything that happened.."

Casey nodded. "I can't really believe it, either. And they used to tell me so much about you, too. This is so surreal,"

Sam and Dean looked at each other, and they both smiled.

Their family was finally coming back together.

-
AN// I'm not super proud of this chapter, but whatever. I wasn't sure how I wanted the 'reunion' with the kids to go, and then I just felt weird writing Casey and Mary together. But things should start picking up in the next few chapters :) I have a pretty loose plan of what I want to happen in this story! I really want Casey and Dean to have a close friendship ugh, my heart

Also: wattpad is glitching or something and saying this story is complete after this chapter. it's not! please don't remove it from your library, lol. it will be continued (:

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
110K 886 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...