"Just friends" (COMPLETED)

Od DublinsCurse

Seth and Becky been friends for a very long time until one day something happens but can they keep using the... Více

I'll find the cure
FANGIRL TIME
Sometimes we gotta fight
The Question
Forever mine
Prince or princess
WTF
Baby Bexley
epilogue

When i saw him

3K 33 6
Od DublinsCurse

I was in the car with Charlotte and we was doing a ride along episode and when we get to the hotel I see Seth and something in me just make me fall for him I shake Charlotte really hard "Charlotte help me please" I begged her "what's wrong boo?" She asked "I think I like Seth" I confess "omg y'all be cute" Charlotte teases and laughs "shut up" I roll my eyes playfully Charlotte has always been a good help she's with Roman which they make a cute couple and yes they do have a kid her name is Ashley she was named after her mom which I think is cute but I walk backstage with my two titles (#becky2belts) and when I look up I see Seth around the corner I stop instantly and smile I swear he is so cute. I walk up to Seth and sit with him in catering "hey double champ" he says with a smile "hey champ" I say back slowly hiding my blushing face "you okay?" He chuckles, oh my gosh that chuckle is the cutest I can't handle it he's so fine "hello?" I hear someone snap and it's Seth I stop zoning out "oh sorry I just zoned out" I look at him and he smiles "it's fine, hey there is concert tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go since we've known each other since nxt and you always like going to those" I mean he's not wrong about how long we known each other and I do like going to concert "sure" I say with a smile "awesome" he smiles we got up and I feel him grabbing my hand I instantly blush and hid my face in my hoodie I can't handle his cuteness like really he's cute I hope to date him one day.

I'm back!!!! Yes I'm back with a new fabulous book speaking of fabulous. How do you guys feel about baymella being on smackdown and mella hair being blonde again 🧐 let me know what you think 🙃

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
366K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...