When i saw him

I was in the car with Charlotte and we was doing a ride along episode and when we get to the hotel I see Seth and something in me just make me fall for him I shake Charlotte really hard "Charlotte help me please" I begged her "what's wrong boo?" She asked "I think I like Seth" I confess "omg y'all be cute" Charlotte teases and laughs "shut up" I roll my eyes playfully Charlotte has always been a good help she's with Roman which they make a cute couple and yes they do have a kid her name is Ashley she was named after her mom which I think is cute but I walk backstage with my two titles (#becky2belts) and when I look up I see Seth around the corner I stop instantly and smile I swear he is so cute. I walk up to Seth and sit with him in catering "hey double champ" he says with a smile "hey champ" I say back slowly hiding my blushing face "you okay?" He chuckles, oh my gosh that chuckle is the cutest I can't handle it he's so fine "hello?" I hear someone snap and it's Seth I stop zoning out "oh sorry I just zoned out" I look at him and he smiles "it's fine, hey there is concert tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go since we've known each other since nxt and you always like going to those" I mean he's not wrong about how long we known each other and I do like going to concert "sure" I say with a smile "awesome" he smiles we got up and I feel him grabbing my hand I instantly blush and hid my face in my hoodie I can't handle his cuteness like really he's cute I hope to date him one day.

I'm back!!!! Yes I'm back with a new fabulous book speaking of fabulous. How do you guys feel about baymella being on smackdown and mella hair being blonde again 🧐 let me know what you think 🙃