He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

Af Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... Mere

1-Prologue
2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
18-Its A Start Again
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
22-Can I Keep You
23-Enough is Enough
24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You
25-The Enemy that Blinds Me
26-Our Lives Together

11-Hiccup's Perspective

596 14 11
Af Serpent267

•Hiccup's P.O.V•

November 3rd, 2015

Alarm Alarm Alarm

I groan and slam my alarm clock as I tiredly got up, rub my eyes and stretch, I look to my left to see Toothless awake jumping into my bed and starts purring.

"Good morning Bud"I yawn, getting up from my bed.

He meows and run in circles.

"C'mon Toothless, lets go have breakfast"I told him, as I walk out of my bedroom and make my way to the bathroom first to brush my teeth.

As I brush my teeth I look at my mirror and haven't realize my hair was growing. It used to be flattened down but it's just getting messy, ever since Astrid moved here.

I can't believe she just wink at me, I mean what does that mean. Did she just friend zoned me??

I spit out my toothpaste, rinse my mouth and spit, grab my floss and do my thing. As I was finished I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my parents that are cooking, well my Mom is cooking and Dad is just reading the newspapers, who reads newspapers nowadays?.

"Good morning Son!"Dad greets, as he flips a page.

"Good morning Hiccup"Mom says.

"Good morning"I sat on the stool and lean forward with my elbow resting on the table and place my chin on my hand.

"What's for breakfast?"I asked, while yawning.

"Omelette & bacon"

"Yum!"I said, enthusiastically.

After breakfast, I got myself into uniform and start walking to Berk High. Say goodbye to Toothless walk out. It's a nice neighbourhood here, pretty much I grew up here since I was a child.

•Berk High School•

The last two periods were alright, just passing the time as usual. I'm in the library and I was writing notes and decided to take a short break before lunch is over. I lean against the chair and kinda look up at the ceiling and cleared my thoughts. Thinking about Astrid I guess, I do admit she's a nice girl but I'm not sure though.

We should just be friends first and see how this story goes for us. As I was interrupted my thoughts I glance over to see Fishlegs and Snotlout with their lunches.

"Sup cuz"Snotlout greets, pulling a chair.

"Hi Hiccup"Fishlegs waves.

"Hey guys, how's life?"I said, leaning forward.

"Meh, too much information on that stupid math class"Snotlout mumbled, dropping his backpack on the floor.

I chuckle"and yet you don't seek tutoring".

"Oh please! I can't!"Snotlout exclaimed.

"I agree with Hiccup, it can be helpful with your academics"Fishlegs agreed.

"Whatever guys, I'm sure I can pass it. Somehow"Snotlout sighs.

"Whatever you say"I chuckle.

As we were just having a conversation Jack then walk towards us with a huge on his face.

"Hey dudes!"He greets, pulling a chair to sit with us.

"Hi Jack, you seem, cheerful"I said, as I watch his behaviour.

"My Dad is thinking of getting me a car!"He said, enthusiastically.

"Really?! Sweet! Wait how old are you?"Snot asked.

"Same age as you. Duh"Jack laughs"but anyways, imagine what I can do with that car".

"Crash it"I tease.

Jack scoffed"oh shut up, I passed that written test easy!".

"But you asked me to help you study"I rolled my eyes"even if you get a car, you have to pass the road test".

"I know I know, it can't be that hard"Jack said, confidently.

"It ain't gta"

"Whatever dude, I'll pass for sure"Jack says, confidently.

I couldn't help but to chuckle and resume what was I doing.

Jack was one of the new friends I made in my freshman year, he was nice. Unlike other people in this school, but eventually I got the respect at least.

"Say Hiccup, hows you & Astrid been?"Jack interrupt my thoughts.

"Yeah I was wondering about that?"Fishlegs said, amusingly, closing his textbook to listen our conversation.

I rubbed the back of my neck"uuuhh we're good! She's really cool to hang with"I stammer, avoiding any unusual loving dovey remarks.

"Sweet, sounds like she's the One"Jack quoted, with his fingers and smirked.

"What do you mean by that?"I raise my brow, giving him a stare.

He laughs"don't worry dude, it's gonna happen soon"He stands up and walked away"later dude!".

"What?"I said, confusingly.

•Period Three•

Walking to my next class as it's in the next floor, I can tell I'm very tired too. So I'm going to enjoy a long nap after school. As I got to my classroom it was still locked so I waited for the teacher to open it up.

As I was just standing there I saw Astrid coming this way, I then check my breath if it was bad or not.

"Hello Hiccup"Astrid greets.

"Uh hey, what's up"I smile.

"Oh you know the usual"She stands next to me. As she's a little too close.

"Uh yeah!"I stammer.

"How's Hiccup though, you've been quite off lately"She glance up and down.

"Oh you know, I've been busy"I shrug.

"You look tired"She said, leaning against the wall as I was doing.

"I know, I think I'm gonna take a nap after school, I haven't see you in first period?"I said.

"I was running late, I've been studying for that test that's coming up in few days"She explains.

"Oh that test! I almost forgot! But I hope I can catch up with my studying"I chuckle.

"Of course you are, you're Hiccup"She smirk"besides, I need a study buddy after school and I was wondering if you're available?"

"Y-Y-Yeah! Of course I will! I'd love to"I smile, feeling nervous for some reason.

She smiles back"great! I'll meet you at the front after fourth period!".

"Okay!"I acknowledge.

She then walks away, waving her hand at me and smile, I couldn't help to stare at her eyes as she trail off.

"Woah"I muttered, as I was slowly day dreaming until Someone nudge my arm as I look who it was. Camicazi.

"Oooh looks like someone had the love bug on a certain someone"She teases, giving me the look and narrowing her eyes at the direction where Astrid went off.

"It's not like that!"I protest.

"Oh really? Why you're blushing?"She chuckles, folding her arms as I couldn't find the right words to say.

"We're just friends! Me and Astrid are just friends"I stammer, as I couldn't bare to blush anymore.

"Cut the bulls##t Hiccup, I know when someone is lying"She rolled her eyes"why not just tell her?".

I sigh"tell her what?".

"How you feel about her, you muttonhead!"She exclaimed"eventually someone else is gonna make a move on her".

My eyes widened, realizing what if she's seeing someone else"I hardly doubt that, I mean she's hanged with us mostly. There's no way she's hanging out with others".

"You sure? What if she is"She raise the question.

I frown and thought about it a moment

"Yeah, think about it Hiccup. Later Hiccup"Cami said, walking away as I stood there wondering

I shook my head and can't stop thinking about me and Astrid together, there's no way. We're just friends. Are we?

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...