A Very Bizarre Adventure

נכתב על ידי EpicDCGuy334

(Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo, with a semblance only a few know about, how will his adventure through Beacon Academy be... עוד

Chapter 2: Field Trip
Chapter 3: The Runaway
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: The Old Man
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: A Much Need For A Talk
Chapter 9: Dance Star
Oh My God!
Chapter 10: Return Of A Old Friend
Chapter 11: Crusaders Reunite
Chapter 12: Invansion of Vale
Chapter 13: Round One
Chapter 14: Team Crusaders

Chapter 1: Meeting (Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo

23.2K 238 2.7K
נכתב על ידי EpicDCGuy334

*Ozpin's POV.*

This boy was a strange one indeed. I found him beating a few of Torchwick's goons, but what interested me the most was his semblance. He can summon at his will, it was powerful. Unleashing barrages of punches under a few seconds. I must enroll this boy into Beacon to defeat her. There is one problem though, and that's convincing him to join Beacon. Which seems to be pretty difficult at the moment. What to do...

Ozpin: (Y/N), I assure you, Beacon is the place for you. I'll supply you with everything you need.

(Y/N): Good grief, for the last time Ozpin, I'm not going to join your school. There's nothing you can use to convince me.

Ozpin: Hmm, I'll support your interest in marine life. I'll also pay your scholarship for marine biology.

(Y/N): .....

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

(Y/N): How the hell did he know that I was into marine life? Jeez, it's like he knows everyone.

Now I have to be in this school, I was surprised he gave me a new set of clothes that looked less threatening. I hope I don't get bothered by the students in Beacon, as I step out of the bullhead this girl comes up to me. God dammit.

*Ruby's POV.*

I saw this guy stepping outside of a bullhead. He was a new student to Beacon, maybe he's special like me. Since I was moved two years ahead.

Ruby: Uh...hi?

(Y/N): What do you want?

Ruby: I just wanted to ask what weapons you use, because it looks like you don't have one.

(Y/N): I don't need one, my fist are powerful enough. Now piss off.

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

Apparently this got a blonde and the rest of her team to notice me. This is not what I wished for.

(Y/N): *sigh* Just leave me be.

Yang: Hey! Don't be rude to my sister, now apologize to her!

(Y/N): What if I don't want to?

Yang: Then I'll teach you a lesson.

(Y/N): Good grief. Where's Ozpin's office?

Yang: Don't ignore me! Apologize to her now!

Ruby: Yang it's fine! He's just wants to be left alone, I understand that.

(Y/N): Thanks. Now, can you point me to his office?

Blake: It's the tower, there will be a elevator there to take you to his office.

After that commotion, I went to Ozpin's office to ask him some questions. One of the girls, specifically the one in white looked interested, can't say about the blonde. She looked like she was ready to punch my head off.

Weiss: He was rude.

Blake: Leave him be. I understand him.

Yang: I still want to knock his head off.

Ruby: Yang it's fine! Stop treating me like a baby!

Yang: Okay, okay! Sorry.

Ruby: Apology accepted!

*Ozpin's office.*

Ozpin: Mr.Kujo, welcome.

(Y/N): Let's get this over with Ozpin.

Ozpin: What questions do you have (Y/N)?

(Y/N): One, where's my dorm? Two, am I going to be in a team? Three, do I have to wear that stupid uniform everyone wears? Four, do I have to do the initiation?

Ozpin: Well, your dorm is next to Team RWBY's dorm, and you will be in the team that you decide, but you cannot be a one man team due to not getting people to question that. You have to wear Beacon Academy outfit at all times when school is in session, and for the last one. No, you are going to fight a team in Ms.Goodwitch's class.

(Y/N): *sigh.* Fine, when do I start?

Ozpin: Now.

*Glynda's class.*

Ruby: I wonder whose gonna spar today!

Yang: Hopefully it's me.

Weiss: Shut you two! Class is about to start!

Blake: *reading a book.*

Glynda: Everyone settle down. Now, we have a new student. He's going to fight a team and if he win's he'll attend Beacon and be placed into a team.

Weiss: A new student? I wonder who he is.

Yang: I hope he's a hottie....

Ruby: Bad Yang! *slaps her head.*

Yang: Jeez, sorry sis.

Blake: Let's just see who he is.

(Y/N) walks to the arena, Team RWBY is shocked to see it's the same guy they meet a hour ago. Yang gets pissed, Weiss gets curious, and Blake just stares at him. Ruby is still wondering how he is going to fight a whole team without a weapon.

Glynda: Everyone this is (Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo! He will be fighting Team CRDL!

Cardin: Alright! Let's go team, let's show this idiot how it's done.

(Y/N): Give me a break.

Cardin: Ha! He doesn't even have a weapon! You think you could beat us with your fist?!

(Y/N): That's what I'm about to do.

Cardin: Grrr, get him boys!

Team CRDL rush (Y/N), they jump in front of him, ready to hit him with all their weapons. (Y/N) just simply looks at them with pity.

(Y/N): Good grief, I actually feel bad for all of you. Let's get this over with. STAR PLATINUM!

Cardin: What the hell is that?!

Team CRDL was then meet with barrages of punches by Star Platinum, they were already done for.

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Team CRDL were all punched out of the arena, everyone was shocked at what they just witnessed.

Ruby: WHAT WAS THAT?! THAT WAS SO COOL!

Blake: Incredible....

Weiss: I couldn't even follow those punches.

Yang: *jaw drops.*

(Y/N): I'm done here.

Glynda: O-Okay, (Y/N), you will be assigned to Team RWBY.

(Y/N): Hmph....

Ruby: Uh, welcome to Team RWBY!

(Y/N): *sigh.* I hate opening up, but I'll only do it with you guys. You all seem like good people, I hope we get along.

Team RWBY were surprised by this response. They did not expect (Y/N) to open up to them. Especially with what happen a few hours ago.

Yang: I was not expecting that...

Ruby: Alright, let's go to our dorm!

*Timeskip.*

Ruby: Wait, where is (Y/N) going to sleep?

Unknown to her, (Y/N) was already unlocking the door to his dorm which is right next to Team RWBY's dorm.

Ruby: Oh, never mind! Hey (Y/N), can we come in?

(Y/N): Yea sure.

Yang: Nice place you got here. *sees a book about dolphins.* Your gonna study dolphin's? I did not expect that.

(Y/N): ゴゴゴゴ

Yang: Sorry!

(Y/N): It's alright.

Blake: So, what is your semblance?

(Y/N): My semblance is called Star Platinum, he can throw barrages of punches under a short amount of time. For other people it seems like time has stopped, but in reality, Star Platinum has immense speed, strength, and precision. His range is poor, that's why I waited for Team CRDL to get close to me.

Ruby: Ohhh, that explains a lot.

Weiss: That's a very overpowered semblance.

(Y/N): So what? We all came to here to protect humanity, so stop complaining.

Weiss: You're right.

Ruby: Hey (Y/N), are you going to the Forever Falls field trip?

(Y/N): I don't have any other choice, now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do.

Yang: Like what? Studying dolphins?

(Y/N): You got a problem blondie?

Yang: Nope! I just wanna have a quick fight with you.

(Y/N): A quick fight? Fine.

Yang: Alright! Let's start now!

(Y/N): In my room? Good grief.

Yang: I promise not to trash it.

(Y/N): *sigh* You said a quick fight.

Yang: Yea?

(Y/N): Come at me with everything you've got then.

Yang activates her semblance, her eyes turning into bright red instead of her normal lilac eyes. (Y/N) stares at her with interest. Weiss, Ruby, and Blake all hide behind cover that Weiss made with her glyphs. Yang throws the most powerful punch she ever could. Blake notices that (Y/N) is not even doing anything about it.

Blake: Yang! Wait stop!

(Y/N): Star Platinum! The World!

Everything stops. (Y/N) stares at Yang, whose fist is almost about to hit (Y/N)'s face, he simply moves back to avoid being hit.

(Y/N): Good grief. I told you I was going to make it quick.

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

(Y/N): Time has begun to move again.

Yang is then launched through (Y/N)'s door and into Team JNPR's room. Everyone was shocked, but they were also confused at what just happened. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake saw Yang about to punch (Y/N), then the next thing they see is Yang getting launched outside the room.

Ruby: W-What just h-happened?

Weiss: I didn't even see (Y/N) move a inch.

Blake: ....

(Y/N): You wanted a quick match, I gave you a quick match.

Ruby: Yang!

(Y/N): She's fine, I held back my punches.

Weiss: Okay...

???: Yang! Jaune get the medical supplies!

Jaune: Got it Pyrrha!

???: What just happened? Ren, do you have any idea?

Ren: No Nora. Yang just got thrown into our room.

Pyrrha: Ruby, what did he do?!

Ruby: Yang wanted a quick match with (Y/N), so I guess he gave her one.

(Y/N): Hmph, I'll be taking my leave. She's fine, I told you I held back my punches, see ya.

(Y/N) just simply walks away. Everyone is still shocked at what just happened. Ruby and Weiss are wondering how he beat Yang without even moving a single inch. Blake on the other hand, has a idea on what he did.

Blake: *in mind* Can he stop time?

(A/N): Hello my friends, this is a new book I will be doing. The update schedule for this book is going to be every Friday. Comment what you guys want (Y/N)'s love interest to be, and if you guys want me to add more characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. This book was inspired by @Super761's "The Platinum Hunter" story, so shoutout to him. Also should I use the Japanese names of the stands or English? Thank you for reading this new book, comment any tips or suggestions to help me improve this book, I'll see you guys later!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.5K 22
What would happen if you happened to break Jotaro Kujo's heart? What if you just didn't feel the same for him as you did for someone else? Could you...
336 3 23
The year is 2020 and a group of stand users were assigned by the Speedwagon Foundation to locate any stand users who are causing trouble. What the gr...
384 8 15
Artwork done by: Me :) JOTAKAK ALERT! (although this is Wattpad, you should be ready to find stuff like this-) A Kakyoin lives AU like many others, i...
13.8K 545 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...