Avengers Endgame (Doctor Stra...

Af LayceJ25

After the devastating events of the war against Thanos, the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining... Mere

Chapter 1: Let's Go Get This Son Of A Bitch
Chapter 2: Five Years Later
Chapter 4: New York, 2012
Chapter 5: Let's Kill Him, Properly This Time
Chapter 6: Avengers Assemble!
Chapter 7: The Aftermath
Bonus Chapter: Deleted Idea for Endgame
Sneak Peek To No Way Home

Chapter 3: Coming Up With A Plan

11.1K 383 195
Af LayceJ25

Afterwhile, Nebula, Rocket and Rhodey arrived, you, Bruce and Rocket were asked to go to New Asgard and get Thor. You and Bruce, who was carrying two tacos, were walking out just as Nebula and Rhodey were walking in. Then you two passed Scott sitting on a bench and carrying nothing but a taco shell. You look down on the ground and saw that all of the fillings were on the ground. Bruce seemed to notice this too as he gives Scott his tacos and you two go and meet up with Rocket.

You summoned up a portal and the three of you walk through and enter into New Asgard. "Kind of a step down from a golden palace for an Avenger highness or whatnot." Rocket remarked as you closed the portal and you three walk along the road to this little fishers town. "Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they've lost Asgard, then half the people." Bruce said to him. "Yeah....They're probably just happy they have a home." You said when a voice shouts. "You shouldn't have come!"

You three look over and see a woman with long dark curly hair, smirking at you three. "Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl." Bruce said to her with a smile. "I think I liked you better either of the other ways." She said and Bruce gives a nervous smile. "This is Rocket." He introduced as he points at Rocket. "How you doin'?" He said as he waves. "And this is (y/n)." Bruce introduced as you wave and nod at her. "Hello!" You say as Valkyrie looks at you and Rocket then looks up at Bruce.

"He won't see you." She said. "That bad, huh?" Bruce asked. "We only see him once a month, when he comes in for...supplies." she said as she looks over her shoulder towards alittle corner where you see tons and tons of barrels of beer. "It's that bad." Bruce said, nervously. "Yeah." She said, nodding.

The three of you come up to Thor's house and Rocket opens the door first. "What the...Woo! Something died in here." He remarks as you three walk in. "Hello? Thor?" You called out. "Are you here about the cable? The Cinemax ran out two weeks ago, and, sports were all kind of fuzzy..." Thor's voice calls out and you three walk into the living room to see a large blue rock creature in the couch with a small purple alien eating some pizza.

You look around the room in disgust as Thor walks in and your jaw drops. Thor grew out his hair and beard but what shocked you the most was that he let himself go. Thor looks over at you, Bruce and Rocket in shock then raised his arms up in excitement.
"Guys! Oh, my God!" He exclaims with enjoyment. "My God! How have you been?" He asked as he hugs Bruce then he turns to Rocket. "Come here, you little rascal!" He said as he starts to hug Rocket. "No, I'm good! I'm good. That's not necessary!" Rocket exclaims then Thor sees you. "And the witch! Oh my God!" He said and he hugs you and he smelled like he bathed in the beer cause that's all you could smell.

"Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?" Thor said to Bruce when he finished hugging you. "Hey, boys!" Bruce greets. "Hey, guys. Long time no see. Beer's on the bucket. Feel free to log on to the wi-fi. No password, obviously." Korg said as Thor smiles. "Thor, he's back. That kid on the TV who's called me a dickhead again." Korg said as he points to the TV, which was showing a video game.
"Noobmaster." Thor growls as he stares at the TV. "Yeah, Noobmaster69." Korg said as he hands his headphones to Thor.

Thor takes the headphones and starts to speak into the microphone. "Noobmaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately I'm gonna fly home to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms then shove them up your butt! Oh, that's right. Yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!" He threatens then hands the headphones back to Korg. "Thank you, Thor." Korg said, appreciatively. "Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" Thor said. "Thank you very much. I will." said Korg as he goes back to play the game and Thor turn to you three.

"So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." Thor said as he points to his cooler and grabs a new bottle of beer then uses Stormbreaker to open the bottle. "Thor, you all right?" You asked with concern. "Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?" Thor asked.
"You look like melted ice cream." Rocket said as Thor looks down at his expanded gut.

"So, what's up?" Thor asked. "We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything." Bruce said. "What, like the cable? 'Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks." Thor said as he looks up at his friend. "Like Thanos." Bruce said and suddenly Thor's playful demeanor changes as he has a look of anger on his face. Then he grabs Bruce's shirt and looks up at him. "Don't say that name." He threatens in a low voice.

"Um, yeah. We don't actually say that name in here." Korg warns you three. "Please take your hand off me. Now, I know that...guy might scare you." Bruce said to him, calmly, but Thor shakes his head and said. "Why would I be? Why would, why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here killed that guy? Nope. Didn't think so. Korg, why don't you, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off."

"Umm... Stormbreaker?" Korg said, confused. "Now, who's swinging Stormbreaker?" Thor asked as he goes to sit down in a nearby chair. "I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?" Bruce asked him. "I don't know. Is it...Natasha?" Thor said, shurgging. "It was you. You helped me." Bruce said and Thor looks up at him, you could see a look of sadness but also happiness in his eyes.

"Why don't you ask the...Asgardians down there, how much my help was worth. The ones that are left, anyway." He said. "We think we can bring them back." You said to him. "Stop. Just, stop... I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and and saved. But I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we?" Thor said in between sips of his drink. "Nah, all good here, mate! So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye."

"We need you, pal." Bruce said but still Thor doesn't move. "There's beer at the headquarters." Rocket said to Thor. Thor sits there for a moment before he asked. "What kind?" And you, Rocket and Bruce smile.

"Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski." Tony said to Thor as he wheels in some parts for the time machine while Thor was walking around, carrying a can of beer. You were using magic to hold up parts for Rocket as he was trying to fix them. "Ratchet, how's it going?" Tony asked Rocket. "It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're not the only genius on Earth, pal." Rocket remarked as he continues to work on the machine, you and Tony help him the best that you could.

Later on, Natasha brought Clint Barton back from Tokyo. She had been looking for him the last few years and Rhodey was able to track him down. And you felt bad for him because he lost his entire family in the snap five years ago and that's why he went rogue and hunting down bad guys, because he felt that they should've died not his family.

But anyway, Clint volunteered to test out the machine once it was fixed and eventually, Rocket got it fixed. Clint was wearing the new white and red suit as he climbed up on the machine and Bruce began to type away on the control panel. "All right, Clint. We're going in 3...2...1..." Bruce counts down and a second later Clint was gone. You guys waited for about ten seconds before Bruce flips some switches and pushed buttons and Clint returned, hunched over and carrying something.

Natasha runs to him first as you, Steve and Tony follow her. "Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" She asked him as he starts to stand up. "Yeah. It worked. It worked." He said as he holds a baseball mitten and tosses it to Steve, who catches. Then all of you look around at each other and smile at this accomplishment.

"Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when, and the where." Steve said as all of you were gathered in a conference room, staring at the screen that showed all six Infinity stones. "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." He said. "Well, I'd subtitute the word encounter for damn near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony corrected.

"I haven't. I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about. Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history. Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Scott said as he looks around at everyone. "Which means we have to pick our targets." You said. "Correct. So....Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked and all of you turn to Thor, who was sitting in a chair motionless. "Is he asleep?" Natasha asked. "No, I think he's dead." You said as you raise an eyebrow at Thor.

Eventually, Thor wakes up and walks up to the screen that showed the Reality Stone. "Where to start? Umm...The Aether, first, is not a stone. Someone's called it a stone before. Ahem...It's more of a...an angry sludge, sort of thing. So...Someone's gonna need to amend that, and stop saying that." Thor rambles while everyone face-palms at this meanwhile Scott was doing his best to listen. "Here's an interesting story, though. About the Aether. My grandafther, many years ago, had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Scary beings. Ooohhhh." Thor said as he raises his hands and wiggles his finger, indicating something spooky. Then he taps on the screen and a picture of a woman appears. "So Jane..Oh, there she is. That's Jane...She's...an old flame of mine. She...she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her. And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother..." Then he stops as he starts to frown at this. "...who's dead, and umm....Oh, you know. Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so...These things happen though, you know. Nothing lasts forever. The only thing that..." Thor continues until Tony stands up and walks over to him.

"Why don't you come sit down." Tony said. "I'm not done yet. The only thing that is permanent in life, is impermanence." Thor said and everyone just stares at him. "Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked him. "No. I'd like a Bloody Mary." Thor replied. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a large mug then waved your hand and filled the mug with Bloody Mary. Thor gave you a look like you gave him the best gift ever. "Thank you! You're my favorite person ever!" He said and he starts to down his drink.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket said as the screen shows the Power Stone. "Is that a person?" Bruce asked. "Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket said as he walks along the table and everyone was eating Chinese food. "Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked. "Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket said as he walks over to Scott then he starts to pet the top of Scott's head, like one would with a puppy. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space." He said.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula said as the Soul Stone appeared on screen. "What is Vormir?" You asked her. "A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where...Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula replied and all of you look up at her in shock. "Not it." Scott mutters.

"What about the Time Stone?" Natasha asked you. "We were sworn by oath to protect it at all cost as it was a very powerful stone. It resided in a necklace that we kept safe. My mentor, the Ancient One, used it from time to time until Stephen Strange came along and basically took it." You said. "Wait! Don't you live in New York?" Natasha asked you. "Yeah, in Greenwich Village on Bleecker Street." You replied.

Natasha's eyes widen as she looks around at Bruce and Tony, who were basically the only ones left in the room as everyone got too tired and went to sleep. "Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." She said and everyone went silent until Bruce exclaims. "Shut the front door!"

"Wait?! What are you guys talking about?" You asked them. "In 2012 there was an alien invasion lead by Loki. He tried to use the Tesseract, which had the Space Stone, to take over the world. Unbeknownst to us, his scepter also held the Mind Stone." Natasha informed you and your jaw dropped. "So....we did it! We figured it out!" You said and the others smiled.

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Steve said the next day and all of you went to go get ready for the mission.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

713 3 11
The events of the war between the Avengers and Thanos have passed, and it's been sixteen years since the battle. The Avengers are no longer a team, g...
82K 2K 5
The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin p...
259K 3.9K 21
There was once an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people. So that when we needed them. They could fight the battles. That we never coul...
1.1K 44 10
"PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END" After Thanos executed his sinister plan of seizing all six of the Infinity Stones, the paths of those who were left...