EXO IMAGINES

Od oohsadia

*OT12* Your requests but my words ❤ I believe that you are so gonna love it. Well if you don't then you are... Více

Baek (For you) Part 1
Baek (For you) Part 2
Kai (I don't drink) Part 1
Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 1
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2
Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)
Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 1
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 2
Kai ( Thousand Years) Part 1
Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2
Suho (Come Again) Part - 1
Suho (Come Again) Part - 2
Kiss! (Chanyeol X Kai)
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part 1
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part-2
Kai (Birthday Surprise.)
Toxic.
Roses. (Baek)
Proposal (Kyungsoo)
Chocolates. (Chanyeol)
Teddy bears (Kai)
Promises (Chen)
Hug (Suho)
Kiss (Xiumin)
Valentine (Sehun)
SeKai (Found love) Part 1
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part One.
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2
Sehun (Black Hearted)
Baek (Spice)
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 2
Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)
Kai. (Highway)
Murder (Sehun) Part - 1
Murder (Sehun) Part -2
Chanyeol (Amante)
Suho (Let Me Hold You)
Sixteen. (Kyungsoo)
Kai (Alghano)
Flight Cz399 (Sehun)
Scars. (Kyungsoo)
It was love (Kyungsoo)
Spelled (Sehun)
Chemical Mismatch
She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)
Fireworks.
The wait (KaiSoo)
Cupcakes (Sehun)
Stay Close (Sehun)
It's not love (Sehun)

Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1

29 5 1
Od oohsadia

"Don't touch that!" Before Aporajita's yelling sound cloud reach Chanyeol's ear Chanyeol pulled the blanket up and boom...

___

Two days ago I moved out. When I was leaving I didn't care about anything. I didn't know why should I even care. I mean it wasn't like I was attached to something or someone. There was none and nothing for me. I made a good decision.

I took a deep sigh before stepping out of the taxi.

"You are new here?" The taxi driver asked me with a smile and I nodded.

"Alone here?" He asked again and I bite my lower lip. That's a habit when I don't know what to do.

"Yes."

"Take care of yourself then.." He said and left. Weird, isn't it?

I don't wanna think much. I moved out for a new start and a peaceful life. I don't mind doing any job for now. I am ready to do whatever until I prepared myself for the best.

I looked in front of me. This hotel looks cheap just like the way I want it for now. I got my keys and entered a room. Well this room looks cheaper. Anyways who is going to stay here forever. I will find myself a job as soon as possible.

I left my luggage on the bed and went to take a shower. The hot water hit my skin and I closed my eyes..

After I am done, I got out wrapping a towel. I got dressed up and called the client.

"Hello, I am Aporajita, the girl you talked to."

"Ahh I remember. You want to meet?"

"Yes, I am already in Seoul."

"Fine. I will send you the address."

I know this job is not my type but what else I can? Babysitter and me. Well I don't like kids but just hope that it won't be a big problem.

I carried my luggage and got out. I took a taxi and gave him the address. The weather was nice. The sun was shinning brightly and I couldn't help a smile.

"You are here." The driver informed me and I payed and got off the taxi.

Wow this is the place where I am going to work well only if they want me to. I took a deep sigh before I ringed the bell.

"The door is unlocked." A man yelled from inside.

Seriously? I mean who left their doors unlocked? I shrugged and opened the door and stepped in.

"Who are you?" A tall man came and looked at me shocked.

"I am here because of the job..."

"Ahh I got it. Sehun send you?"

"Actually I don't know his name."

"Doesn't matter. You can start from today."

"From today? You sure? You want me to start?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with that.. Look I am going outside because I have a really important meeting and I don't wanna be late. Ohh ya the kitchen is there and my room is upstairs and gosh I am already late. Please find everything out by yourself.." He said in a rush and ran to the door.

I stayed there in disbelief. What's happening? Kids? Is he the one the man was talking about but he looks so tall for a kid.. I mean he is two or three hands taller than me..

I looked around and saw that he left the door unlocked again. I went and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and saw everything was a mess. I cleaned up it.

I was done roaming around so I decided to go upstairs. There was only one room and the door was slightly opened. I twisted the doorknob and stepped in. The room was dark and painted the walls in blue ocean color. I liked it. The bed was a mess. I rolled my eyes. How can someone make it a mess when this room is this much beautiful.

I changed the bedsheets and it was nicer than before. I opened the window and the cold air hit my face. I realized it was already evening. Did he go to take his kids? But he doesn't look like he could have kids I mean he can but he is too young to have one.

I looked at the table and there was a lot of papers and even his laptop was still plugged in. I let out a sigh. He must be the kid here.

I got bored and sat down on the bed. I didn't eat anything after I came here. I wasn't sure if I am allowed to cook or not.

Actually I am not sure of anything. I started humming the songs I could remember that time..

___

"Hey, Chanyeol I am sorry." Sehun came to me and started walking by my side.

"Hmm for what?"

"I couldn't find a maid for you. Give me more days and I will manage. I know it's hard for you..."

"Umm it's ok. Wait what! YOU DIDN'T SEND HER?"

"Whom?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"Leave it. I must go home right now." I ran to my car and got in. I started driving as fast as I could.

I reached home in an hour and when I was about to open the door, I found it locked. I started to search the keys but couldn't find it. I rang the bell but no response. Finally I tried the password and it worked and the door opened.

I got inside and nothing much was changed. I searched for her everywhere.

"Shit I didn't even ask her name. Wait Chan even if you call her now why would she respond?"

She can be a thief. I rushed to my room and found the door fully opened. I stepped in and saw someone laying down on my bed.

I got closer and saw her face. She was sleeping in my bed? I wanted to wake her up but there's something that stopped me. She was sleeping so peacefully.

But I shrugged the feeling and

___

"Yaaah.." A loud voice wake me up and I immediately sat up scared. I looked up and saw him.

"What are you doing in my bed?" He asked in anger.

"Sorry I fell asleep."

"Tell me who are you?"

"I am Aporajita. I was sent to babysit but wait why I should apologize! You are tge one who made me stay here all the doing nothing."

"Who sent you here?"

"I don't know.. Wait.." I took out my phone and showed him the number.

He took my phone and dialled the number.

"I am Park Chanyeol. Why did you send her here?" I heard him yelling..

After he was done talking he looked at me.

"Sorry.. It was mistake." He sat down.

"What?"

"But it was your mistake Ms Aporajita." He smirked. I don't understand what he was talking about.

"You are in wrong house girl. But you already know everything about my house you can't leave. I need a maid and you are my new maid. Congratulations." He smirked and came closer.

"I am fine with that." I pushed him away and stood up.

"You are fine to be a maid?"

"Well I need a job and it's better to take care of kids. I don't like kids." I said and he shook his head.

"Wow it was easier than I thought. I lied about my privacy and all. I just need a maid and can't find a one so I lied."

"I know Mr Park Chanyeol. That was obviously a lame excuse. Anyways you want to have dinner cause I am hungry."

"Sure." He said and I left the room.

I finally breathed. I thought I was going to die when he was so close to me. What's happening with me? This never happened to me before.

I can't believe today I moved out and wanted to start a new life and now I became a maid of someone I don't even know.

I don't wanna know. He is dangerous that's all I can say for now.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
197K 710 24
its all in the title babes 😋
31.7K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...