Friends With Benifits(blesiv)

By dirtsblesiv

Alex guzman (blesiv) and you are friends with benifits and find out some pretty interesting things about each... More

The 1st agreeement
agreed
smut ⚠
Messing around
fuk
smut ⚠
jealous
smut ⚠
oh shit
i love u
smut ⚠
flirtatious
smut ⚠
will u...
meaningful
smut pt 1 ⚠
i wuv u
fuck you.
⚠ VERY TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
im s-so, so sorry.
you are...
×pills and potions×
please go read my other story
eff3cts
i cant
leave me alone| sorry
fuck
Smut ⚠
shit .
chills .
smut pt .1

smut WARNING VERY DETAILED ⚠

4.3K 44 4
By dirtsblesiv

Alex was going so fast that he started POUNDING MY GUTS.
You:F-FUCK*MOAN*A-ALEX*MOAN**MOAN*I- Y-YOUR
alex:MMM F-FUCK*MOAN**GRUNT*
Alex:WHATS MY NAME Y/N!??!
he started going even fasted slamming into me.
you:ALEX*MOAN*MOAN*MOAN*
alex:NO, ITS NOT.
He started going so hard and so fast.
YOU:MMH DADDY *MOAN*MOAN*D-DADDY UR FUCKING NAME IS *MOAN*D-*MOAN**MOAN*MOAN*DADDY ALEX MMM I *MOAN
ALEX:OH FUCKK*MOAN*GRUNT*MOAN*MOAN*GRUNT*WHAT ARE YOU.
I couldnt take it anymore so i said the dirtiest shit u could ever imagine.
you:IM DADDYS LITTLE SLUT, *MOAN*UHH*MOAN*MMM*MOAN*MOAN*MOAN DADDY MM.
ALEX:UGH FUC*MOAN*GRUNT*GRUNT**MOAN*IM GONNA*MOAN*MOAN*FUCK U SO GOOD BABY*GRUNT*GRUNT**MOAN.
YOU:UMFH AL-DADDY*MOAN*MOAN*MOAN*DADDYI CANT NO MORE*MOAN*MOAN*
alex slows down and falls on ny chest and his head falls in between my neck and shoulder.
He grunts.
Me and him are breathing hard.
He pulls out and we start making out and he starts choking me softly.
I moan.
He gets off of me and lays down on the beach towel we put down.
We see it is night time already so we to the water fall and wash ourselfs.
While we are in their washing ourselfs alex grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.
He then.....

Tbc 💋

IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE THIS TONIGHT OR COMMENT AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT LATER.

word count: 256

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.2K 34
When Y/N starts to gain feelings for her best friend Alex (Blesiv) things change in theyre relationship. Lots of drama and romanceee ;) EXPLICIT HIDE...
3.4K 30 50
Alex, 18 years old, living in a small down in Nevada, Reno, to be exact, his father was never in his life and until now he still doesn't need him. Al...
112K 2.4K 68
Olivia Scott is not someone who you'd be able to point out in a crowd. She had spent most of her life in the shadows, an extra in life where no one k...
44K 373 200
Y/n - 17 Alex -18 destiny- 17 Carlos - 18 Diego - 16 Lauren - 16 And many more You and your childhood best friend go along journeys together. Will yo...