LIVE (Depressed Taehyung X R...

By dat_agustd_tho

"hey y/n.." he said still not looking at me. I turned my face up to him for him to say "you told me 'let go... More

EXPLANATION AND INFO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: WASTE OF SPACE
CHAPTER 2: SINGING
CHAPTER 3: GUARDIAN
CHAPTER 4: HATE ME
CHAPTER 5: REAL SMILE
CHAPTER 6: I EVEN ENVY YOU
CHAPTER 7: I SAVED THIS IDIOT
CHAPTER 8 PT1: AFFECT ME
CHAPTER 8 PT2: HAPPY
CHAPTER 9: NARCOLEPSY
IMPORTANT!!!!
CHAPTER 10: I LOVED HER
CHAPTER 11: SWEET YET FAKE WORDS
CHAPTER 12: MY HOUSE
CHAPTER 13: MESSED UP
CHAPTER 14: TALK
CHAPTER 15: DECEMBER 29TH
CHAPTER 16: I DON'T HATE YOU
CHAPTER 17: BIRTHDAY PARTY PLAN
CHAPTER 18: I'M DYING
CHAPTER 19: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 20: ALIVE
CHAPTER 21: FINALLY SAVED
NOT AN UPDATE!!
CHAPTER 22: I ADORE HIM
CHAPTER 23: WEAKLING
CHAPTER 25: HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE
NOT AN UPDATE PT.2!!!
CHAPTER 26: YOU DID WHAT??!
CHAPTER 27: GRACE
CHAPTER 28: THE SHOW
CHAPTER 29: MOTHER MATERIAL
NOT AN UPDATE PT. IDONTEVENREMEMBER
CHAPTER 30: MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE
AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!
IMPORTANT PT.2
IMPORTANT PT 3
IMPORTANT PT. asdkasdkjkasdk
time to promote myself bish
new book??

CHAPTER 24: SANITY

842 41 10
By dat_agustd_tho

Y/N P.O.V

It's been almost an hour and jimin never arrived. I called him multiple times, but no response was given. I'm starting to worry about him.

"Taehyung. Jungkook. Let's head to jimin's. I'm starting to worry about him.." I thought of getting him myself, since he seems as of he's not coming. It might be rude but.. he's not answering and that's worrying.

"Finally someone spoke. Thought no one might worry." Taehyung replied and we all smiled.

We all headed out and started walking our way to jimin's. We were chatting on the way, so I decided to ask them.

"Guys, do you know where jimin lives? Because I have no absolute clue and I'm just following around." I asked In a blunt tone it was. Taehyung just shrugged while jungkook nodded.

"Yep, I don't really stay at home much, so I often visit him when bored." Jungkook spoke, so we both nodded, unsurprised.

"Uhh.. guys.." taehyung stopped walking and spoke in a worried tone. Jungkook and I turned to him, to only seeing him picking up something from the ground; it was jimin's phone.

"T-there's no way it's his. M-maybe it's another per-- " taehyung cut jungkook off by showing him the lockscreen's wallpaper: jimin in a group selfie with all of us. We all then started panicking and dashed to jimin's house, hoping for a miracle, that he'd be there safe and sound.

We reached his doorstep and knocked with full force, for it to gladly open revealing a woman who seems to be in her 40's. I assumed it's jimin's mother and asked her.

"Ma'am, is jimin here? We're his friends and we came to give him his phone back." I tried not to cause a commotion until I'm certain of the position he's in.

"Jimin? Didn't he head to your house a while ago?" She asked us as we looked at each other worriedly. This is bad.

"m-ma'am.. jimin never really arrived though....." Taehyung said as she looked shocked. He then showed her jimin's phone before continuing. "We found this on our way here, it's jimin's. We think something happened to h--" he was interrupted with the woman's screaming, which caused the arrival of a man to the doorstep: his father, I assume.

The woman started screaming and crying as the husband tried calming her down.

"j-jimin.. he might be abducted. Or even killed! We have to call the police t--" she continued panicking but was cut off.

"Darling wait,.." the husband then looked at us. "Kids, let's go search for him first. Who knows, he might be collapsed somewhere or somethin' " we all nodded and headed our way into searching for the probably-collapsed boy. While we were searching, I saw taehyung taking out jimin's phone from his pocket. Still, I continued searching. I looked back at taehyung and he seemed shocked.

"What is it tae?" I asked.

"Jimin's phone vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out and saw this..." Taehyung then showed me a chat with only a video and a message that says 'watch this.' from an unknown number.

I took the phone and taehyung called the others to see this. As we all gathered, I played the video shown on screen. The video was just a black screen at first, but then a spotlight came above, revealing a person tied to a chair; it was jimin. We all were so shocked as our eyes never left the screen. Jimin's eyes seemed so sad and scared, I felt bad for him. He was silent, until a guy came with a whip and started beating the fuq out of jimin. He started screaming for help, but the more he did, the more he was beat up.

I felt so scared I started crying, as the others were either shocked or mad. Taehyung noticed and put his arms around my shoulders, his eyes still glued to the video. Jimin's face then seemed dull as his body was now dripping blood from everywhere. He stopped screaming and looked at the camera, before smiling weakly. I don't understand, why is he smiling? He was still getting clubbed. It was then unexpected what came out from his mouth.

"Appa. Eomma. I'm so sorry for being a weakling. I'm so sorry for always worrying you. But, I can't live like this. I can't even stay awake in class, or have fun with my friends. All because of my mental disorder..." His father's eyes softened at the sight of his blood-drenched son who's apologising for no reason. It's not his fault. He didn't cause that mental disorder himself.

We continued watching the video, as the abuse session stopped and jimin weakly said.

"....and now I'm slowly getting murdered because of the same fuqin' disorder." As jimin finished that sentence, his mouth was tied up with a cloth. Soon after, a guy wearing all black and covering his face took out a knife and made a deep cut on jimin's arm. He shrieked in pain as tears rolled down his face. the guy spoke in a deep tone.

"Give us all the money you own, and I'll free the scumbag, and every day your money gets delayed, a cut will be added. You better hurry, before it's too late." And with that, the video ended.

Jungkook and I fell on our knees, I started crying as jungkook followed. Taehyung was calming us down, with his own tears threatening to fall as well, while jimin's father was getting frustrated from the situation.

The father then made the choice of calling the police and told us to go home. We all just felt dumbfounded at this point. It wasn't a nightmare, but reality. Stealing jimin's phone isn't really a good idea, but I had to.

Time skip 3 days later brought to you by jungkook's 'lets get this bread~'

Every single day, the kidnappers would send us a photo of jimin's arm, with a new cut visible each day. As expected too, the police didn't do shit till now. Today, I decided to get to the rooftop and confess to the others about jimin's disappearance. Taehyung, jungkook and I stood before them in silence, until I broke it.

"Guys. taehyung, jungkook and I know what happened to jimin.." they all looked at us in confusion, before I continued in a low voice. "He actually got abducted... And the kidnappers are threatening his father to get the money. And as each day passes, jimin's arm is getting more cuts. We have to save him bef--"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Y/N, IF THIS IS SOME SORT OF A SICK JOKE--" namjoon exclaimed in anger, but I cut him off.

"It's not, namjoon. Here...." I handed him jimin's phone and showed the pictures of his bloody arm, then the video. They all stared at his weak state in disbelief, then they all she'd tears of worry.

"W-we have to save him! The police can't do shit!! I don't care if I die in this. We HAVE to save him.. before it's too late" seokjin said in anger and sadness, then taehyung stepped in.

"I can't just stand here and do nothing as jimin's getting the fuq abused from him.. I know what it feels like... To feel cuts.. to be whipped.. to be burned..to be in constant pain and sorrow." He then revealed the arm HE abused before, it left scars all over. Our eyes softened and finally, we agreed on saving him.

".. I don't want him to feel what I've felt, so we better hurry." Taehyung added, then yoongi.

"Well, in that case, IQ 148! Take the cell phone and find the kidnappers' location..." Namjoon nodded and headed off somewhere.

"....and now.. anyone here has a few guns at home? We might need them." We all then looked at each other until one raised his hand.. jungkook?

"Actually, I do have some at my home. My father owns them. But don't worry, I can deal with this."

We all looked at him in disbelief for a second. Why does his father owns such things anyways?

Wait. Hold the fuq up. We're going to shoot them?

"Uhh.. guys... I didn't plan on having people shooting us there." Yoongi then rolled his eyes at us and told me

"You are not going anywhere. We can't risk you getting killed. But us, we'll get into military sooner or later. So why not train from now." His sarcasm showed up as I looked at him in the 'are you fuqin' kidding me' face.

"You don't make any sense yoongi" I commented.

"I know" he smiled back sarcastically.

After a while, namjoon came to us hurriedly, trying to catch his breath.

"g-guys, I have good news and horrible news." He said with his hands shaking.

"Good news is, I found their location. Horrible news is, they sent us another video." Namjoon then showed us the video.

Jimin was still on the same chair, with more cuts and bruises all over. He had dried marks of tears on his now red face, he looked so fragile and weak. He was still sobbing, but with no more tears falling. His hiccups in-between breaths could be heard clearly. His head was also slightly twitching with his dull eyes just staring into the camera.

"P-please.. i-i d-dont wa-want to die. I'm g-getting a-abused from t-the second I wake up t-to ithe moment I sleep. I-im s-slowly l-losing my sa-sanity"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

*Sigh*... Another late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 284 46
He walked to me slowly and I slowly took a few steps backwards "W-what are you doing??" I asked as my back touched the wall "You know what am I doing...
16.5K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
5.3K 402 35
Him: Goodnight. Have you ever talked to a guy that never sleeps? ------------------------------ (Swearing/ Vulgar Language, Fluff, Angst, Preferable...
The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

185 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...