Young Black (Seth Clearwater...

By bezzgirlever

Haven Angelica Black,is the The youngest of her and her siblings. She used to get along well with Jacob and R... More

Cast
Chapter 1: "Im Back!!"
Chapter 2:Telling the Pack
Chapter 3:Visiting Rosalie and Emmet
Chapter 4:The imprint and Imprint rejection
Chapter 6:Saving seth and excepting the imprint

Chapter 5:Best freind moves to town

5.1K 76 1
By bezzgirlever

Heaven's POV:Right know I am in the airport looking for my best friend. Blossom Mae Peterson. I then see her up to me with her luggage. I squeal.
Me:"Blossom!!!" She settles her luggage down and hugs me.
Blossom:"HEAVEN!!!"
(Blossom ¥.)

We smile at each other. Get in my car. She smiles at me.
Blossom:" oh BTW we have to stop and get my car. It was shipped out last week." I look at her wide-eyed.
Me:" you got your Lexus shipped out here?!!?" She smile and nods her head. So we stopped at the car shipping place and I introduce her and Angela and they bring out her Lexus ¥.

We then go back to the house I show her our room. That Alice helped me with ¥.

(Blossom's side of the room)

D

(My,side) I then help her unpack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
809K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...