all mine | pjm

By f4iryseokk

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in p... More

w e l c o m e <3
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e

t w e n t y - s i x

137K 5.5K 4.7K
By f4iryseokk

He takes a hard brake and makes your head fly forward.

"I feel car sick." you mutter, laying your head backwards. You look to your right and notice that you're at their company, again.

"I know you have a lot of questions, I know, but I just need you to be patient and to listen to what we say for the next few hours." you hear Yoongi say.

"Am I going to die?" you ask, looking at him now, and his face saddens.

He puts his hand on yours, "Hey, as long as you're with us you're safe. We won't let anything happen to you."

You smile, his words bringing you a layer of warmth, and you feel slightly better.

Suddenly all the car doors open, and the guys come rushing in. They're all wearing full black. Black pants and black sweaters.

Even Jungkook.

That's what hurts your head the most. That Jungkook is a part of this. It all feels like he's been a fraud, he hid it from you so well.

There's something not right about these guys, and Jungkook is with them.

All your life you've known him, your best friend, your brother even. And small things like this suddenly come up and you don't know him at all.

"Here." Namjoon says, and hands Yoongi a pair of clothes.

"You already did everything?" Yoongi turns back.

"It's all ready." you hear Jin reply.

You have so many questions.

Too many.

- - - - -

You feel someone shake you slightly, "We're here."

You've fallen asleep in the car, and when you look around you notice that the sun has disappeared, that's how long it's been.

"Where are we?" you ask, rubbing your eyes.

"A little further north, away from the city." you hear Yoongi say and your eyes widen.

"What? You didn't tell the police?" you unbuckle your seatbelt and slide out of the car.

It's obviously a very small city, not even city, a town.

There's only small buildings surrounding the motel you're parked in front of, and along with your car, two others are parked.

There's barely any noise, only the whooshing sounds of a few cars driving by and the crickets chirping.

"I wanna go home." you turn around to Yoongi but he shakes his head.

"It's the safest here." he says. You feel homesick, you just want to go home.

"What about school? How am I supposed to graduate if I don't attend the last weeks? What about my house?! My mother? I-" you suddenly feel a wave of panic and Yoongi walks over to your, grabbing your arm.

"We're only here for a few nights, we're not running away." he says, and you feel his fingers rubbing your arms slightly.

"We got the rooms, but the downside of a motel in a small town is that there aren't a lot of rooms." Jin says, fiddling with a key in his hand, the rest of the boys following behind him.

"So?" Yoongi asks.

"So, we could only get four rooms, two in each." Namjoon answers.

"Well, obviously it's Jungkook with Y/N." Hoseok blurts and you and Jungkook eye each other.

"I don't mind." he smiles at you.

God, you miss your best friend.

"Gladly." you answer.

"Take a key." Jin tosses you each a pair.

You keep smiling until you notice Jimin, his face is expressionless, yet his eyes speak for him, the sharp look in them leaves you unsettled.

You ignore it and walk over to Jungkook whose taking bags out, when you realize.

"Jungkook, I didn't bring anything." you mumble to him as he lifts his bag out.

"It's fine, we'll ask reception for something." he says and begins to walk to the room.

"But Yoongi said a few nights." you follow him.

"We can find shops, stop stressing Y/N." he says and puts the key in, turning it.

"It's hard not to stress when I don't even know where I am." you mumble and walk into the room.

He stops in his tracks when he walks past the narrow hallway, you guess he sees the beds.

"One bed." he sighs and you groan.

He sees the bed.

"It's fine, let's not make a big deal out of it." you switch on the lights and walk in to see the bathroom. It's small, but that's not an issue.

When you walk out again Jungkook is digging in his suitcase, "How come this never came up?" you dare to ask.

He stops, pulling out a hoodie, "What?" he asks and you roll your eyes.

"This." you throw your hands in the air, "Jungkook, I've known you for years, I got to school with you everyday, I've met your parents, how has this never come up. This company, the running away, all of it." you take a step closer to him and he sighs.

"There's so much I want to tell you-" he begins but you cut him off.

"But you need to be patient, you need to trust us, you need to wait, I've heard it all." you continue.

"Listen-" but his sentence is cut off by a loud thud on the ground, something fell out of his hoodie.

You flinch at the loud sound and look down, your body stiffens, and it feels as though something has been caught in your throat.

"A gun?" you mutter, it looks just like Yoongi's.

He quickly picks it up and shoves it back into his folded hoodie, "Look at me. I'm going to talk to the guys and come back, and I promise you, I promise, I'll tell you everything." he blurts and runs out the room, leaving you there to process it all.

You sigh, closing your eyes and trying your best not to let your mind overthink.

"What if they are in the mafia?" the voice in your mind begins and you try to shut it out.

"Maybe they're using you to get something, that's why they're so protective of you." it continues.

No. They love you.

"What if-" you shut the voice up by turning on the small box that's the T.V in the corner of the room.

The channels are not the best, but it works to keep your mind off of everything.

You continue to switch and switch; channels for kids, news, news, and news channels, foreign channels, bad movies, until you hear;

"RedSea has just been figured out by the population." you instantly sit up at the mention of the name, turning up the volume as much as you can.

"RedSea is under ownership of Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook."

What?

Jungkook.

"Korea knows RedSea as the successful company that produces all of our hospitals equipment, but after Park Jimin's father's case has been closed, police started getting suspicious of the seven and their families."

The channel starts showing photos of all of them, they all seem younger, fourteen, sixteen years of age.

It's them with family.

"Park Jimin's father who was killed in 2013, has been investigated after his case closed, and many suspicious facts have turned up. He worked in gangs, he murdered many himself, and so on."

You take a hard swallow. This can't be happening.

"RedSea is a hoax. Although they really do produce medical equipment, it is to cover up that it is all a big cartel. Police are-"

You hear the door knob turn and turn it off, sitting up.

Jungkook walks in with a smile, his hoodie still in hand, he starts to pack it back into his bag when you slowly open your mouth.

"Jungkook, what's a cartel?" you ask, putting the remote down.

"You know drug dealers, it's basically a big gang of drug dealers, a cartel." he says before adding, "Why?" before he realizes.

He straightens his back and slowly turns, his eyes afraid, you cover your mouth, your eyes already welling with tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.1K 51
"Wanna ride my face?" "Why? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" - in which Taehyung rehabilitates you, only to learn that there are always two colo...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
2.9K 114 39
❝Why are you helping me?❞ ❝I'm not helping you, I'm helping myself.❞ - Jeon Jungkook © koowrld_ 2020 © JDCx on YouTube Started: September 1, 2020 End...
1.9M 87K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3