✔️Prince's Museum

By krizal

What happens when you impersonate the World famous Archeologist and land inside the palace Museum... all don... More

Enough is Enough
Slay it gurl!
Stranger in the dark!
Hot as Ice
Jeans Pocket
Under her watchful eyes!
Familiarity (1)
Familiarity (2)
Unexpected awkward help
Lulluby
Intense conversation
Dont you get up
Passing the loyalty test
Arrival of Mother In law
Blackmail
Loving escape
Trust
SHOCK
ENGAGEMENT
Confession
The biggest twist
The Game over
Explaination
Naughty
Things getting normal
Epilogue
News

What happens in breakfast

3.8K 280 6
By krizal

(Image source http://www.redchairfurniture.com/Wyndmere-Royal-Presence-Cherry-Finish-Formal-7-Piece-Dining-Table-Set_p_1675.html)

Zeel (Aanshi) POV
It was during morning that I woke up from the sleep that invaded me last night with the sounds of chirping sparrows.. I was still sitting in a chair placed next to the window facing palace garden.....

I yawned and stretched myself. Then I remembered the events of the previous night and immediately got up! I went to the window and saw the land. It looked flat without the grass being disturbed. Which meant that I prevented that guy from digging. I felt proud of myself. Excited about commencing the work, I got fresh and proceeded towards the dining room for the breakfast.

I sat on the table with Sursevak asking me what I would like to eat and giving orders for the chef to cook. I wondered if the Prince has returned to the town.

"Umm Sursevak Ji (in India, "ji" is added behind any person's name to give him respect)"

"Yes Maam?"

"Has His Highness returned from his tour? Shall I commence the work from today?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes Maam he had returned last night. I have been given the orders not to wake him up. You may commence your work. I shall show you the museum and the items after you have your breakfast. Please pardon me ma'am but I have been asked to stay with you during the whole procedure." He coughed slightly, feeling embarrassed "as a part of precaution"

"Ya sure. That's completely fine" I gave him an understanding smile:

While I was having my breakfast I wondered if the Prince would ever come to this area? I mean I was told by a maid that there was a section of the palace that was exclusively used by him. These parts were ignored unless a guest of importance was staying.

"Aha! The girl in the Night suit! What are you doing here!?" Said a voice from my back.

I turned around hearing the familiar sound and to my shock I found a guy looking very familiar. He was smiling at me as if he was mocking me. Gosh!! Wasn't he the same guy whom I shooed away last night? What was he doing over here!

"You! What are you doing over here!" I asked him. Seeing him carrying a plate of fruit I grinned "oh! So you are the chef over here?"

He laughed and then nodded.

"You can call me Arham. But who are you?" He asked me

"I am one of the most famous Archeologist. My name is Aanshi Singh and I am invited by the Prince himself" I said as if giving him the warning to stay away from me and the garden.

He laughed and gave me a mock bow. And then he went to the kitchen. After that I heard the sounds of whispers and laughter. Maybe he was saying something about me to his other chef friends. I decided to shrug it off!

I was too happy to work with the Prince himself and gain the invaluable experience. So I decided not to be affected and spoil my mood.

Once my breakfast was over, Sursevakji escorted me to the study of the Prince. He made a call and four guards entered the study carrying a small trunk. It looked heavy and maybe was used to carry the jewellery.

The guards opened the trunk and I could see the small pieces or jewellery like earrings, nose ring, rings, brooch etc studded with coloured stones! Maybe those were precious stones. One even looked like diamond. Those piece were not shiny just like the pieces in jewellery. They looked dull yet expensive. They were covered with dirt and dust and required cleaning.

The guards with heavy rifles stationed themselves at the four directions of the room while Suraevakji took a chair and sat in front of me. I opened my bag and took out the tool kit. I decided to first wipe off the dirt using my brushes and work delicately with utmost care (I had the privilege of observing the entire process during the excavation period. Though I wasn't allowed to touch anything, I took the opportunity to watch every process in detail)

My attention was caught by the sound of door of the room opening. I turned around to see Arham grinning at me.

"Who allowed you to enter over here?" I asked him annoyed and looked at Sursevakji

"He isn't the guy you should trust." I told Sursevakji

"Don't worry your Highnesses I am authorised to be the part of the whole process" he smiled and mock bowed at me. I looked at Sursevakji with confusion in my eyes.

"Yes ma'am he has been authorised." He confirmed with a plain expression.

Arham stood next to me and looked at me curiously.
"I have heard your name many times. You are a known name in this field. But aren't you too young for this job? I mean I had heard that Aanshi Singh is very experienced person. You look like freshly out of the collage"

I felt like my cover was up. Plus he was looking at me with suspicion in his eyes.

"That's because I look younger than my actual age" I lied but it didn't manage to convince him. He looked at me with the doubt in his eyes.

"By the way who allows the Chefs to be the part in this process? I don't understand why you were authorised?" I asked him in order to divert the attention from me to him. Plus I was genuinely doubtful about his involvement because he didn't belong to this field"

"It's too complicated. Let's say that I am very close to the family over here" he shrugged.

" I still don't trust you. If you were authorised, you didn't need to dig the garden at the middle of the night like a thief. Listen I will always keep a watch on you" I said in a warning tone.

"Now your Highness can we please commence the process?" He said in a serious tone with a humour in his eyes.

And then we both proceeded to work under my watchful eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 95 14
One would think that being a ruler would grant you a lot of privileges, such as being able to steal pastries from the kitchen without being scolded b...
8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...
16 0 22
One girl who was loud and outgoing always laughing and smiling of course anyone would think the laughter the smiles were real....everyone would right...
866 47 24
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...