Mafia Collateral: A Deal With...

By KaylaSue321

Olivia Carozza is a wild fire, carefree, passionate soul. Her boss is Luca Marino, the boss, the owner, the k... More

Throne
Altercation
Tampered
Background
Ultimatum
Agreement
Squared Away
Moving
Bunker
Roomate?
Revoked
Lucy
New Job
Dr. Luca
Long Shift
Close Confessions
Favor
Family Dinner
Mother Son Bonding Time
Gala Gala Gala
Shots Fired
Stay With Me
Aftermath
Plan
Drunk
Assisstant
New Job Take Two
Target
In Common
Confrontation In Action
Questions
Trust
Giving In
Family Dinner
Date Part One
Date Part Two
Control
Irene
Strip Tease
.....
Ring
Revenge
Underground
My Little Badass
Adjusted
Maybe A Little Of Both
Threats
Unexpected Favor
Everything
Taking Her All In
Disaster Part One
Disaster Part Two
Tumbling Down
!!SEQUEL!!
SEQUEL INFO

Meeting Mr. Carrozza

4.7K 165 27
By KaylaSue321

Happy Friday peeps! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Here is your update! Let me know what ya think!<3
——————————————

Luca

I should have never agreed to meet Olivia's father. It's no secret that Ricardo Carrozza is not a fan of mine and I am certainly not a fan of his, but for her I'd suffer through one of her family dinners, for her I'd do anything and she knows it.

Her father has already made noise about her dating me and I didn't want to give her the same problem, she didn't need to catch shit from both sides. So I'll go to this dinner and I'll plaster a smile on my face and I'll kill the man with kindness and hide the monster under my mask, for her.

"You ready?" Olivia grabs my hand and I get a good look at her and she takes my breath away instantly. Her floor length coral colored summer dress moves with every step she takes and her rose gold sandals match it perfectly.

"As ready as one can be. Let's go darling." Olivia begged me not to wear a suit so I settled for slacks and my white button down shirt and dress shoes which seemed to please her enough.

The car ride to her dads house is nerve racking to say the least. I don't care if the man likes me or not in my opinion he can fuck off but that would make things harder for Olivia and that's the last thing that I want.

"He's going to love you, maybe not today but one day he will, I promise." She grabs my hand and squeezes it gently and just the contact of her skin on mine pacifies me. I don't say anything in return because what can I say?

It doesn't take long before the car comes to a stop and Franco lets me know we've arrived. I open the back door and climb out and pull Olivia out behind me. My sense are on high alert. I have no security with me but honestly I don't really need them, not here. I push the thought that I might be walking in my own death trap willingly from my mind as we walk up the sidewalk.

"Just be nice and please don't kill anyone." Olivia whispers in my ear before she opens the door leading us into the house.

"No promises." I mumble lowly and she glares at me. As soon as we make it into the entryway in two suits are two men, her father and her uncle. They resemble each other a lot making it obvious they are brothers. They are standing with their hands behind their backs as if to intimidate me. Me? Them intimidate me? It was almost comical how stiff they became when I entered the room.

"Luca this is my father Ricardo." Olivia jumps the gun on introducing us. She's nervous her voice is shaking and so is her arm that she just used to gesture towards the man on the right. He's tall and lean with black hair and brown eyes. He looks to be in his late forties maybe early fifties with worry lines prominent around his eyes and his mouth.

"Mr. Carrozza nice to meet you. Thank you for having me." I cooly raise my hand for him to shake which he stares at it foreignly before he reluctantly grabbed it squeezing firmly making me raise a questioning eyebrow at him before he immediately released my hand.

"And this is my Uncle Felix, my dads brother." I grabbed her hand and offered it a gentle squeeze to calm her nerves which seemed to help because she leaned into my side.

"Nice to meet you as well." I shake his hand the same way I did her fathers and this man is just as tense as her dad.

"Likewise." He grunted clearly not happy about me being here, well me either pal.

"What's for dinner? It smells amazing!" Olivia gushed trying to lighten the mood which made me smile, this girl loves her food. If you don't feed her when she is hungry be prepared for an attitude, hangry takes on a whole new meaning with her.

"Steak, green beans, and macaroni." Her dad turned his attention towards her his features softening briefly.

"Come let's sit down." Ricardo leads us through a kitchen and into a formal dining room. Alonzo, her cousin that I met at the store is already sitting at the table.

"Holy shit he actually came!" Alonzo gasps when we walk through the door.

"I don't think we've formally met, I'm Luca." I extend my arm for the kid to shake and he beams up at me like a Christmas tree.

"Alonzo." He nods shaking my hand much more at ease than both of the older men now sitting at the opposite end of the table. I pull Olivia's chair out and wait for her to sit down before scooting her closer to the table before taking my own seat. I feel their intense gazes on me but I pretend not to notice.

I grab the last piece of steak off of the plate and then pick up the bowl of macaroni scooping some onto my plate. I scoop a spoonful onto Olivia's plate smirking when she smiles brightly up at me. I finish making my plate and start to eat ignoring the awkward quiet atmosphere that had settled in. Only the sounds of forks and knives moving across the plates filled the air.

"So dad how is work?" Olivia asks making conversation and he shoots her a dead pan look.

"You know I can't talk about work with him here Olivia." He snapped shooting daggers at me. You can't blame her for trying, the air was fucking suffocating.

"Well how about you actually make an effort to bring up conversation?" Her tone was wavering so I placed my hand on her knee squeezing it before rubbing circles on her thigh, I watched her let out a breath of relief from my touch. I love having the ability to calm her when she is distress.

"How long have you been with the force?" I ask chewing on a piece of steak, that was actually delicious and very flavorful.

"A little over twenty years. I joined when Olivia was two years old." I didn't really care. I hate law enforcement, I appreciate they do their jobs but it often interferes with my own and causes nothing but problems.

"When did you join?" I turn my attention towards Felix who narrows his eyes at me before grunting and answering.

"Nineteen years ago." His tome clipped and full of irritation.

"How did you two ya know start dating or whatever?" Olivia's cousin Alonzo asked and I was thankful that someone other than me asked something.

"Well she's worked for me for a few years but recently we had to spend more time together and it just sort of happened." I answered as honestly as I could. I couldn't say 'well I discovered her family is the law so we made a deal, I gave her an ultimatum to come stay with me and help me find out who is undercover or I'll break your dads bones' so I just gave a short yet honest answer. Guilt consumed me for the ultimatum I gave her months ago but if I wouldn't have done it I'd never be in this relationship with her and the thought of not having her is unbearable. I don't give a flying fuck about the undercover operation anymore. I have guys picking through each and everyone of my employees, I'll find them on my own. I don't want Olivia to do it. I want her to myself like the selfish greedy bastard that I am.

"So what's your deal?" Ricardo rested his elbows on the table sizing me up.

"Excuse me?" I arch a quizzed eyebrow at the man who was trying his best to intimidate me even though it may work on someone else, anyone else, but not me.

"Well it's no secret what you do for a living, but what exactly do you do?" He shot back.

"I own several businesses, hotels, clubs, even an apartment complex."

"How did you start those businesses? Drug money?" He smirked, fucking asshole.

"Dad!" Olivia gasped speaking for the first time, she was caught off guard so she dropped her forking letting it clink against the plate. If it didn't have a chip in it I'd be surprised.

"It's fine darling, actually no. I don't deal drugs, I never have and I never will contrary to what you may have heard." I offer Olivia a small smile before I continue to explain myself.

"I don't believe you." Her uncle crossed his arms over his chest after pushing his empty plate away from him.

"How would a man at your age have that much money if you don't sell drugs? What is it guns then?" Her dad shakes his head in disbelief.

"Dad! Enough, that is so rude." Olivia shoves her barely touched plate away clearly she lost her appetite not that I blame her but I don't want her to go hungry.

"I don't sell guns either. My family comes from a long line of wealthy Marino men. Though we may be monstrous bastards our finances are legitimate. I opened my business from money I inherited when my father was murdered. I run my companies professionally and legally on every aspect." I answer calmly letting them know I'm unfazed by their interrogation though I was growing irritated quickly. I don't have to explain shit to them but yet here I am.

"You're like the richest guy in New York!" Alonzo gushes his eyes bright with excitement and it makes me remember a time when I was that young and excited about something.

"I suppose so." I shrug absentmindedly. Yes I have money, more than I know what to do with but I don't boast about it because to me it's not everything. It was up until a few months ago but now my everything is sitting beside me in a coral dress chewing her fingernails down to the bed.

"How long have you been running the business for your father?" Her dad arched an eyebrow. I knew what he meant by business, the mafia.

"My father was killed when I was fifteen so for twelve years now." I lean back and throw my arm over the back of Olivia's chair lifting my ankle resting it on my knee casually.

"So in twelve years you expect me to believe you haven't done anything illegal? No drugs? No gun violence? Nothing?" Her dad smirked, clearly enjoying this more than he should.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Olivia yelled and slammed her palms down on the table pushing herself up standing up right.

"Olivia-" Her dad widened his eyes caught off guard by her outburst, hell even I'm surprised by it.

"No this is bullshit! You promised you'd try to get to know him but this isn't trying dad! This is a fucking interrogation." She was shaking with anger and probably sadness. I wanted nothing more than to reach across the table and choke the man but I couldn't do that.

"How do you expect us to act? Like he is some type of angel? I won't do that. I won't sugarcoat who he is." Her dad glares at me as if he is trying to set me on fire with his eyes alone.

"At least fucking try! I won't sit here and let you insult the man I'm in love with like this! He has been nothing but nice to you guys! You think he wants to be here anymore than you want him here? NO! But he is TRYING! My whole life I've been proud of who you are and what you do but right now I'm ashamed and I'm disappointed." By the time she is done yelling she is shaking with rage. My little spitfire, my angel so quick to defend me, the devil. Her words pierce through me like a needle 'the man I'm in love with' make my head spin and my heart melt inside my chest.

"Livy Lou-" Her dads jaw opened and closed a few times trying to let his mind catch up with her rant.

"Let's go Luca, we are leaving." Like a dog listening to his master I rise to me feet.

"Thank you for dinner and for having me over. I hope we can do this again maybe under better circumstances next time." I pull my lips into a tight smile before following Olivia out of the room. Her dad and uncle called her name a few times but she ignored them. She sped out the door and yanked the backseat door open and climbed inside and I followed suite.

Inside she was seething and trembling in her seat barely holding herself together. I was seconds away from marching my way back in that house and breaking some bones or cracking skulls but instead she climbs into my lap slamming her mouth on mine. Our lips moved in sync like the perfect melody. I knocked on the roof letting Franco know to drive.

"I need you, now." She begs and as if she even needs to ask. I need her as bad as she needs me, to feel her in a way that only we can connect. She reaches down and fumbles with my belt undoing it and unbuttoning my pants before pulling my dick out of my pants. I lift her up so she is standing and slide my hands up her thighs under her dress making her knees buckle from my touch. I loop my fingers around her underwear and in one soft movement I pull them down around her ankles and she kicks them off before climbing back into my lap but slamming herself down on me.

"Oh my God!" She groans as I feel her up. I let her take charge, it's what she needs right now, to be in control. She starts bouncing up and down fast and hard moaning and cussing the whole time.

"It's okay baby." I dig my fingertips into her hips sturdying her. I feel her squeeze me from the inside out.

"Fuck Luca!!" She throws her head back exposing her extended neck. I wrap my hand around her neck pulling it towards my lips before I nip and suck my way to her collarbone leaving her a puddle of mush in my lap.

"Oh! Oh my fucking God yessss!" She screams bouncing riding me harder with such force I feel my own climax coming. The only sounds were her moans and screams, my grunts of approval, and the sound of our flesh connecting with her every thrust.

"I love you Luca! I don't even care if that scares you." I'm seconds away from exploding inside of her but I grab her chin between my thumb and index finger and our eyes lock on one anothers.

"I love you Olivia." My words push us both over the edge she throws her arms around my neck connecting our lips. I felt every emotion rolling off of her, her love for me stronger than them all. This girl really will be my downfall but if it means having her then I'll gladly accept whatever fate is thrown my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1M 20.1K 63
Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all her life in order to please her father a...
247K 8K 53
✨Book 2 in the DiSilva Series✨ Giovanni Marino must step up to the plate and fix the trail of chaos Antonio DiSilva leaves in his wake. He is discipl...