Summer ✓ p.jm

By vminfairy

[ Seasons of Love Trilogy : BOOK 1 ] Jimin Park, the newest annoying(ly seductive) neighbor. All because of a... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 : Lover Liar
Chapter 2 : She Can't Swim
Chapter 3 : Crazy Day
Chapter 4 : Cake and Sprinkles
Chapter 5 : Dinner Kiss
Chapter 6 : Postponed Movie Date
Chapter 7 : Tickets
Chapter 8 : Friends of Friends
Chapter 9 : Formal College Party
Chapter 10 : Be With Me
Chapter 11 : What's Your Wish?
Chapter 12 : Intoxicated Woman
Chapter 13 : Jimin Park
Chapter 14 : Silence and The Ocean
Chapter 15 : Chocolate Shake
Chapter 16 : Favor
Chapter 17 : Blue Moon
Chapter 18 : Cheers to Hates and Wants
Chapter 19 : Right Versus Wrong
Chapter 21 : Saturday Mayday
Chapter 22 : Small World
Chapter 23 : Parker
Chapter 24 : Lost
Chapter 25 : Happy Ending
Chapter 26 : My Secret
Chapter 27 : Rain and Fever
Chapter 28 : Save Me
Chapter 29 : Talk Then Dance
Chapter 30 : Island Cabin
Chapter 31 : Part Two
Chapter 32 : Mr. Grey
Chapter 33 : Guest
Chapter 34 : He's Not Him
Chapter 35 : Terminal B
Chapter 36 : Fire and Water
Chapter 37 : Cat Fight
Chapter 38 : Wicked Ties
Chapter 39 : Feast Fiasco
Chapter 40 : Devil's Lare
Chapter 41 : Good Night
Chapter 42 : Box of Cereals
Chapter 43 : Cat and Dog
Chapter 44 : Good News, Bad Idea
Chapter 45 : Gifts
Chapter 46 : Kind Date
Chapter 47 : Unfunny Jerk
Chapter 48 : Thanksgiving Occurence
Chapter 49 : Our Night
Chapter 50 : Someone's Back
Hello, Again!

Chapter 20 : Peculiar

796 61 20
By vminfairy

He lifts my shirt off of my body and now I'm half-naked in front of him. He's still in his pants and a sleeveless shirt.

Instead of getting cold without half of my clothes, the temperature feels a thousand degrees higher.

It's not the atmosphere, it's because of what we're doing.

He stops for a while as he stares at me. He slides his hand in his back pocket.

Is he going to get that thing?

The perverted side of my mind keeps thinking about exaggerated thoughts.

But instead of getting the thing that my head thought of, he took out his phone and snaps a picture of me. "Jimin!" I scold and he ran upstairs closing the door to his room.

I quickly gather my clothes on the floor and put them back on.

That guy really is a jerk.

I marched my way to his bedroom, I turn the doorknob, and luckily it wasn't locked.

A topless Jimin on the bed surprises me when I opened the door. He's looking at his phone, I'm not assuming but I bet he's looking at my picture.

"You better delete that photo," I said through gritted teeth. I tried hard not to look at his toned muscles but my eyes keep swerving lanes.

"Which one?" He shows me his phone and it views his gallery with tons of pictures of me from earlier. He got it on continuous shots.

"All of them," I demand.

"Not a chance." He snickered. "You look like a model here, you should sign up at a modeling agency." He teases, he should be the one doing that. Many modeling managements will scrimmage just for him.

"Ha-ha, delete it now. Or else."

He stands up from his bed and moves a little closer to me. "Are you threatening me?" He smirks. "Or else what?" He presses.

I stayed silent as I give him a deathly glare. "I was thinking about editing it. Like erasing —" Before he can even finish I wrap both of my hands on his neck to strangle him, he was caught in a surprise which made him drop his phone on the floor.

I push him on the bed and I grab his phone on the floor. As an expert at deleting photos, I quickly got rid of them. Making sure that there's none of them left, I checked all the folders of his gallery and even at his recently deleted photos.

I toss his phone on his bed and went out of his room. I need to go home now.

Dealing with Jimin is the toughest job I had today.

Before I can even take a step down, a pair of arm wraps around my waist and started lifting me up. "Put me down!" I shriek.

"Lower your voice the Austin's might hear us." He breathes in my ear and I find it addictive.

"I'm one of them dimwit." I spit and he only laughs. I keep moving in attempts to make him struggle at lifting me up. But he's stronger than I expected, he's dragging me back inside his room effortlessly.

Just like what I did to his phone, he tosses me on his bed and his sheets smell so much like him.

He hovers on me and leans his face closer, I close my eyes tight and my fists are all curled up in front of my chest.

Just in case he lures me with his touch and does something irrelevant, again.

But instead of doing the thoughts in my head, he places his lips on my forehead, and I slowly open one eye to see what he is doing.

"Stay here for tonight." He said in a serious tone.

"Why would I?"

"I just want you near."

"We're practically neighbors." I laugh and he joins.

"Please?" I nod and this time I wasn't being forced. I really want to stay and be close to him, at least for tonight.

We both drifted in sleep as we lay together on his bed on our sides.

=====

After that night my parents started giving me curfews and as an adult, I protested.

Before my parents can even wake up that morning, I already made my way up back in my room, of course with the help of Jimin.

"Serene let's go!" I yell in a dead tone. She's taking a long time preparing for school.

Tomorrow weekend starts and I have a lot of projects and assignments to deal with. I already finished half of them the other day and I'm already getting annoyed because it looks like an endless pit of tasks.

Serene runs down the stairs with her bag on her back. "C'mon I'm gonna be late on my first class because of you," I growled and went out of the house to get inside my car.

As expected, it's already rush hour and we got stocked in traffic. A scowl immediately forms on my face and I look at Serene to complain about her tardiness.

I notice that her eyes are swollen and red. Did she cry? "Are you okay? Is it about that Jungkook guy?" I ask but she turns and looks at the window instead.

"I already thought that he isn't a good guy. I saw him with different girls multiple times." I lower the volume of the radio so she can understand the words that I'm saying better.

"I know." She speaks. "That's not the problem, I just don't want to talk about it." I just nod and look back at the road.

We finally arrived at the campus after the long traffic jam and I'm already ten minutes late for my first class.

Everything went well in the morning, I had my lunch break with Lana as usual. She's complaining about her headache, she told me she went to a party last night and this time Hoseok wasn't the host, it's a girl named Leigh.

I don't know how she can manage to party all night and attend classes in the morning.

Like always I have plenty of food on my platter and Lana only got a carton of milk. She said she's not in the mood to eat.

After lunch, I had another class and now I'm walking my way to Mrs. Feinberg's class. There's still ten minutes left before her class starts and I'm pretty early today.

As likely to happen, there are only a few people inside the room.

Including the guy in a PRKR black shirt which I believe is an expensive brand, with another black turtle neck long sleeves underneath it, washed jeans that are ripped exactly at his knees and a black combat boots.

He really knows fashion.

He quickly catches up and sees me, he starts tapping the chair next to him, gesturing for me to sit there.

I timidly smile at him and sit next to him. "What are you doing here? I heard you switched classes." I told Jimin as I remove my bag from behind.

"I switched again." He twitches his shoulder and leans back on the chair.

"How can you do that? Switching classes that often?" I ask.

"Taehyung pulled some strings for me." He briefly explained.

"What does Taehyung have to do with you switching classes?"

"You don't know?" He raises a brow at me and my forehead furrows. What do I not know? "The president of this university is his dad."

"You're joking." He shakes his head no and I gape at the information. "Really? So that's why." I say in amusement.

A few minutes later our professor already arrived and she doesn't seem to be bothered about Jimin's appearance in her room.

It's like she expected it already.

The discussion went well as usual, but not boring anymore. Maybe it's because of Jimin's idea of pestering while I'm trying to focus on the lesson.

He keeps on poking my waist under my chair and I would flinch every time that he does it.

I'm giving him the best death glare that I have in store but it isn't working, he's still into it.

"One more and I'll break your finger." I hiss at him and he gives me a laugh.

He then folds the rest of his finger leaving the index one alone which was the finger that he was using when he's annoying me earlier.

He moves his finger in front of my face and I quickly wrapped my hand around it, I look at him in attempts that he'll feel somewhat threatened that I'm really going to fulfill what I just said to him.

Using his left hand he points at his finger inside my hand. "This is me." He then points at my right hand that is wrapped around his finger. "This is you."

I give him a confused look, "And together we do this."

I was completely in utter shock when he started moving his finger in and out of my hand.

Out of control, I give him a quick slap on his forehead and he yelped in pain.

This pervert.

"Yah!" He yelled, catching everyone's attention, including Mrs. Feinberg's.

"Ms. Austin, Mr. Park you seem really busy doing other stuff in my class." She started.

"He's messing around, and I just gave him a weak slap." I look at Mrs. Feinberg and then back to Jimin, his eyebrows are knitted together while giving me a scary glance.

I was just telling the truth and he keeps gesturing that I should take it back but I shake my head no.

"You make a good pair for a project."

"What?!" Jimin and I both said in unison.

"Both of you are a nuisance in my class. Therefore you need punishment. I want you to do a video interview of businessmen or women and ask about their business information including the amount of income that they earn if they allow you to know." The rest of our classmates laughs in disbelief. "Present it in our class next week, Friday." My eyes widen and my mouth gapes at what our professor said.

This is cruel.

I can't believe that I'm having another thing to do. I'm already sick of them.

I'm sure that'll take time, to find the interviewees that are willing, editing the video, and preparing for a presentation.

"Mrs. Feinberg can you at least move the date of the presentation day?" I ask.

"No that's final. Now back to our discussion." She says as if nothing happened. As if someone is not going to experience hell for what she just said and made us do.

I scowl at Jimin and there's a hideous smile at his face.

How can he smile at times like this?

Oh, I get it, he's not bothered because he's the type of person who doesn't help at group projects.

He gives me that vibe.

I thought it'll be fun in this class, now that Jimin has returned.

Looking at him makes me remember that sudden project at Economics, and I really hate that Jimin just became my partner.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to accomplish the project together.

Because when we're together peculiar things happen.

He gives me a weak tap on the shoulder and it's not comforting.

He then mouths the words "It's your fault." and gives me an evil smirk.

I took a deep breath and move my eyes back to Mrs. Feinberg to listen to her discussion.

Just in case I find something helpful from it for our project.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
34K 1K 9
When you meet Jeon Jeongguk over a bowl of miso ramen at 2AM, the last thing that comes to mind when you stare into his glazed over, drunken eyes is...
35.7K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
14.2K 945 50
"no!" jungkook shoved the papers on the desk. "ms. y/n-- stand here please." you backed into the table, the back of your thighs hitting the ledge. ju...