Centuries| Jensoo AU

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie and Jisoo vow to love eachother for centuries to come. More

Characters.
Part One: Return of the General.
Part Two: Troubles from the East.
Part Three: Eternal Love.
Part Four: East meets West.
Part Five: The Fall.
Part 1: Second Time Around.
Part 2: Delusion.
Part 3: Jichu.
Part 4: Crash Into Me.
Part 5: Make Me Believe.
Part 6: Save Me.
Part 7: Tease me.
Part 8: Hard To Get.
Part 9: Get You The Moon.
Part 10: Wild Thoughts.
Part 11: A Little Jealous?
Part 12: You Like Me.

Prologue: The Rise.

3.1K 201 33
By Adeptarmy11

You ever wonder what you were in your past life?

What you did? Who you loved? Your accomplishments...

Be honest. You've thought about it.

And if you haven't, you are now.

There are a million possibilities of unknown probable outcomes. Every situation you could be living is happening right now as you are living a different one. Out of the trillion, and millions of possible paths that we take every single second has an unknown meaning. Every one of those seconds, counts for something.

What is that you ask? Well we never know for sure. We like to think we know. We pretend to know everything.

In reality we haven't even covered a fraction of what we want to understand. Not even a scratch on the surface.

Now that's pretty scary right? Questioning every thing you've ever known.

Sometimes we can't think about the reasons why so much as to how.

How can you make this life, The one you have been given out of the millions and trillions of possible destiny's, worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 17.7K 51
(COMPLETED) [1st Book to Publish] Jennie and Lisa for their own Perfect Love Story [ Ranked Number 1 in Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisamanoban 10/18/1...
38.3K 297 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, Rosé and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
229K 10.6K 31
There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes.
155K 10.3K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.