Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

Brokebey tarafından

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

17

5.5K 286 184
Brokebey tarafından

Beyoncé woke up felling Nicki's head on her chest. She rubbed her back as she tried not to fall asleep again when her phone buzzed. Nicki jumped at the loud noise and frowned at the fact she was awake now.

N: baby get it

she muffled laying in her neck. Beyoncé got her phone and unlocked it to see she had an email about the DNA tests with the tag line 'your results are in...'

N: open it

Beyoncé opened it and they read through the test together which ultimately stated that heaven was her daughter. Beyoncé didn't react, she didn't really know how too

N: are you happy?

She asked looking up at her. Beyoncé sighed before looking back at her.

B:... I wanted only you to have my babies

Nicki couldn't help but smile internally a little at the cuteness. She rubbed her cheek while they held their gaze.

N: I know but that doesn't mean you should love heaven any less

B: I know... you know I take this stuff seriously so I'll make sure to be there for her but... I just wish it wasn't with her

She said referring to Jenay making Nicki nod understanding her.

N: I know, but it'll get better

B: I hope

She said screenshooting the results and sending it along with a text to Jenay saying "when can I meet her?"

Almost instantly Jenay called her making them frown. Beyoncé reluctantly accepted it and could immediately hear Jenay ranting.

J: oh so now you wanna see your daughter after I told you she was yours?!!!

Beyoncé was gonna reply with the same energy but thought to be as peaceful as possible with Jenay.

B: can you answer my question please I don't have time to fight.

She asked unbothered.

J: you didn't have time to be a parent either

B: and who's fault is that Jenay? You the one that had the baby it was your responsibility to tell me. How was I supposed to know from jump that 1) you'd get pregnant and 2) that it was mine, when you were sleeping with anyone and everyone.

J: whatever

She said before ending the call

N: that bitch gonna get her ass beat very soon, just letting you know in advance

She said giving Beyoncé a petty smile making her sigh and hug Nicki tighter while resting her head on hers.

B: I just wanna see my daughter which is what she was wanting in the first place and now she has a problem with me saying I want to see her

She said putting her head back and shaking her head. Nicki could see how upset she was but didn't know what to say to make her feel better.

N: it'll be okay baby

B: I hope so. And I hope she doesn't act this way in front of heaven either or I will go off on her. Heaven has no reason to see her like that.

N: just relax for now okay? Maybe she'll tell you when you can meet her when she cools off

She said rubbing her cheek. She wanted to go off on Jenay already but she knew she wasn't really a part of this situation. All she could do is give Beyoncé her best advice and to not let Jenay stress her out. Beyoncé sighed and shrugged before turning towards Nicki completely and snuggling into her.

N: everything's gonna be ok

She whispered into her ear making Beyoncé nod in her neck. She wished Jenay would be more understanding of her feelings but on the other hand, she's never been like that anyway.

Beyoncé ended up going to sleep like that making Nicki just watch her sleep. Beyoncé didn't deserve that at all from Jenay, from being cheated on to now being shouted at for asking to see her daughter after getting actual evidence of the truth. It was so unnecessary. Nicki planned on staying out of the equation but it didn't mean defending her girl when Jenay gets too clever.

LATER

N: You sure you want me to come?

Nicki said turning away from her reflection in the mirror to see Beyoncé putting her shoes on. This was the third time she's asked and Beyoncé was getting the hint that she didn't want to go meet Jenay and heaven.

After Jenay did cool down she sent Beyoncé a text stating where and what time to meet them. Beyoncé though to bring the twins since she planned on having heaven sleep over some nights once she got comfortable with B so she wanted the twins comfortable with heaven as well. She wanted the same for Nicki but she understood if she didn't want to go today because Jenay would be there.

B: I do... but you don't have to if you don't want to baby

Nicki sighed and walked over to stand in front of her between her legs.

N: I want to meet heaven it's just... I don't want that bitch getting too smart and then I gotta fight her and embarrass everybody

Beyoncé giggled before grabbing her hands and kissing them.

B: one, you could never embarrass me and two, I'll handle her okay. Everything will be fine

Nicki sighed, still not really wanting to go

N: I think I'll stay home baby. Just to let you and the kids have your bonding time

Beyoncé sighed quietly nodding

B: alright. Whatever makes you comfortable baby

Niya: mommies, we're dressed

She said as Nicole and her walked into their room.

B: y'all look cute, y'all ready to go meet heaven?

Twins: yeah!

They said excitedly making Beyoncé smile. She explained to the twins that she had a daughter before she met Nicki and the twins immediately thought of heaven as their sister since Beyoncé was their 'mommy' which made Beyoncé's heart fill with joy. She was glad her babies understood.

They left the house and drove to this nice diner spot. Beyoncé hoped everything would go smoothly but she could never tell with Jenay. She wished Nicki was here but understood her feelings.

When they got there they saw Jenay holding a little girl and Beyoncé's heart starting beating louder out of nervousness. They got out and Beyoncé held the twins hands as they walked up to them.

B: hey

J: hey glad you could make it. This is heaven, heaven say hi

She said to the little girl who had her arms around her neck with her head laid on her shoulder. She looked shy and if that was one of her traits Beyoncé knew who she got that one from.

Heaven waved a little shyly before returning her arm around jenays neck.

B: hey beautiful it's nice to meet you.

Heaven smiled at her making Beyoncé smile instantly. She had a lot of features from Beyoncé which made her happy.

B: these are the twins Niya and Nicole

Twins: hi

They said sweetly to heaven making her smile and wave back to them

They went inside and got a table to sit at. On one side, Heaven sat in a high chair between Jenay and Beyoncé with the twins next to her on the other side.

Waitress: can I get you guys some drinks to start off?

J: I'll have a water

B: same for me

W: and for the kids

B: what do you girls want?

Twins: orange juice please

They said sweetly.

B: what do you want heaven?

She asked looking at her looking at the kids menu.

H: uuuuh I want dat one

She said pointing to the blackcurrant juice as she showed Beyoncé.

B: can she have the black current juice please

W: coming right up

She said before walking away.

B: she could read the menu?

Bey asked a little surprised.

J: she's practicing reading at the moment but she's really good with pictures, right baby?

H: yeah

She said with a smile making Beyoncé smile again.

B: you must be really smart huh?

H:.. sometimes

She said shyly making her parents giggle. She warmed Beyoncé's heart she was too cute...

HOME

Nicki finished throwing up and flushed the toilet as she sat against the wall on the bathroom floor. She was trying to not be sick all morning because she didn't want Beyoncé to stay home worrying about her and not go to meet heaven. She knew Jenay would start problems.

She sighed knowing all too well what this could mean. She stood up and went into the cabinet to find the pregnancy tests she hid right at the back and took one out. She did the test and waited for the result. She paced the bathroom until she looked down to check and saw it was positive.

Nicki sighed knowing this wasn't the best time to get pregnant but the thought of her carrying Beyoncé's baby made her smile. She hoped she'd be happy. She was sure she would be since she talks about it often.

She didn't want to interrupt their meeting so she just waited until they got home.

DINER - LATER

B: you girls had fun?

Twins&H: yeah

They responded as they walked out. Beyoncé was carrying heaven and she really felt like she had her own mini me which made her so happy. She was determined to be the mother she never had to both heaven and the twins.

J: alright baby time to go bye bye

H: awww

She pouted making Beyoncé hug her and swing her a little while kissing her cheek

B: we'll spend some time together again okay?

H: okay mommy

She said with a huge smile that made Beyoncé just want to smother her in kisses. She was too cute for words.

B: you wanna hug your sisters?

Heaven nodded and Beyoncé put her down and the girls instantly went into a group hug making Beyoncé smile with joy.

Twins: bye sissy

Heaven: bye bye. Bye bye mommy

She said with her arms in the air making Beyoncé pick her up. She kissed her forehead and cheek and hugged her tight.

B: bye bye baby. You tell mommy when you wanna hang out again ok?

H: yeah

Beyoncé gave Jenay heaven back and still couldn't stop smiling when she looked at her.

J: bye guys

B&Twins: bye

They went their separate ways

HOME

Beyoncé and the girls entered the house to smell food cooking. The girls went to get changed and to hang out in their room while Beyoncé went to the kitchen to see the back of Nicki as she cooked. She went up behind her and wrapped her arms around her.

B: hey beautiful

N: hey baby. How was it?

She said as she turned around with a smile

B: it was great she's so sweet and cute, you would've loved her

N: awww well I'm sure I'll meet her soon sometime.

Beyoncé couldn't tell if something was up with Nicki but she just had a feeling

B: everything ok?

N: yeah... everything's fine

B: pinky swear and look into my eyes

She said putting her pinky in front of her  asking Nicki roll her eyes while giggling. She clenched her pinky and looked into her eyes but couldn't say everything was fine. It was but everything wasn't normal at least.

B: what happened baby

She asked knowing something was up from how long Nicki was looking at her.

N: I...

She was so nervous to tell her, she kept imagining if she didn't have a happy response and everything came crashing down.

B: babe please tell me

She said holding her hands. Nicki sighed and closed her eyes before looking at her again.

N: I'm pregnant

——————————————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading ❤️

What did you think of the chapter?

What did you think of heaven being Beyoncé's? Do you think Nicki has a problem with it?

What did you think of Beyoncé taking the twins to go and meet heaven?

What do you think of heaven? Do you think she'll bond with Nicki when she meets her? Will Jenay allow it or cause trouble?

What do you think will be Beyoncé's reaction to Nicki's pregnancy?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
165K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
97.1K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.