MNL48 Stuff

By -MNL48-

《 ♡ MNL48 ♡ 》 ‣ background ‣ members ‣ singles More

Background
➠ How it started
➠ Sister groups
➠ Online shows
➠ Achievements
Members
➠ Teams
➠ Sub-units
Singles
➠ Aitakatta - Gustong Makita
➠ Talulot ng Sakura
➠ Umiindak na Saya
➠ Pag-Ibig Fortune Cookie
➠ Palusot Ko'y Maybe
➠ First Rabbit
➠ 365 Araw ng Eroplanong Papel
➠ BINGO!
➠ Igai ni Mango
➠ Amazing Grace
➠ Dalawang Pag-Ibig Niya

➠ General Election

539 16 0
By -MNL48-

The Senbatsu General Election (also known as Senbatsu Sousenkyo) is an annual event where fans can vote for their favorite members. After the votes are submitted, the members who received the most votes are announced on the day of the election. These top members who have the most votes are grouped by the ranking that they attained. The groups called Senbatsu (#1 to #16), Under girls (#17 to #32), Next girls (#33 to 48).

The MNL48 1st General Election was held on It's Showtime studio on April 28, 2018. Fans can vote for their favorite member via the MNL48 App. Sheki was crowned as the first Center of MNL48. The 1st Generation has 48 members and 13 trainees. Three from the original 48 graduated (Trixie, Zen & Van) and were replaced by the members next in line.

The final results of MNL48’s 2nd General Election were announced naming the idol group’s official Second Year members, revealed new rankings, and crowned Aly as the new Center on April 27, 2019 at ABS-CBN Vertis Tent in Quezon City. Voting tickets were included on all their singles and selected merchandises, enabling fans to vote for their favorite member through buying merch.

12 girls (Ella, Gia, Jewel, Essel, Erica, Cassey, Madie, Necca, Nice, Princess, Hazel, and Sha) from the MNL48 1st Generation graduated, as they were not included in the Top 48 of the General Election. Six trainees were also excluded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.2K 76
❤️
49.7K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...