ONE SHOT STORIES OF ABHIGYA

By AbhigyaJaan

Different Short stories of Abhigya More

INTRODUCTION
SHOT 1 :- MISUNDERSTANDING
SHOT 2:- SACRIFICE
SECRETE LOVE(EPILOGUE)
TEASER(SHOT 3:- SOMETHING SOMETHING )
SHOT 4:- SOMETHING SOMETHING
SHOT 5 :- LOVE AFTER DIVORCE
SHOT 6:- POSSESSIVENESS
SHOT 7:- LONGING
SHOT 8:- FANGIRL
FANGIRL (EPILOGUE)
SHOT 9:- MY WIFE
SHOT 10:- SECRET LOVE 2
SHOT 11:- BAD BOY
SHOT 12:- MY CRUSH
SHOT 13:- MY WIFE'S MOOD SWINGS
SHOT 14:- MY MOGAMBO
SHOT 15:- MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND
SHOT 16:- MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND
SHOT 17:-FANTASY LAND ATLANTA
SHOT 18:- HOLDING HIS HAND
SHOT 19:- FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER AGAIN
SHOT 20:- GHOST MANSION

SHOT 3:- SECRET LOVE

3K 146 65
By AbhigyaJaan

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers.

I'm really happy because i got super response for my other two shots. Thank you soooooooo much 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Let me start the story.....

It is not necessary that our soulmate should be our husband. It can be any other who is waiting for us...

CHARACTERS.....

PRAGYA ARORA

A sweet and lovely girl. Ex-wife of Aditya Hooda...

ABHISHEK 

A naughty and mischievous man. Pragya's well wisher.

ADITYA HOODA

Pragya's ex-husband. Loves Shreya.

SHREYA KAPOOR

Lover of Aditya Hooda....

NEIL ARORA

Father of Pragya. Loves his daughter a lot. 

PURAB KHANNA

 Best friend of Pragya..

ARJUN SINGH

Boss of Pragya, Purab and Abhi....

AND

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ANJAN

Pragya's secrete lover...

A bed room is shown. We can see a girl wrapping duvet and sleeping peacefully. Morning sun falls on her kissing her and making her to wake up. She wakes up lazily and sees the photo in side table. She took it and kissed the photo. Then she gathered her hair and pinned it. She went to rest room, took a shower and came out. 

She went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee and came to her room back. She kept the coffee in study table and sat on the chair. 

FLASHBACK

We can see a girl standing in front of a building with a bright smile. She heard her friend calling her..

Friend: Pragya, for how much time you are going to stare our department building?

Pragya: No Puru, i was just wondering.....

Purab: Madam ji, now only you have entered into first year... Don't start to dream...

Pragya: Purab, it is my dream to do hotel management. But papa was very adamant. After a long pleading he accepted it.... Thats why....

Purab: Ok ok, challo....

Two eyes were watching all their conversation smiling. Pragya went inside the class and sat with her friend Purab in first bench. While seeing the class atmosphere, she goes into her past.. 

Pragya, Pragya Arora.. Her father Neil Arora is a single parent who takes care of his daughter like a queen. For him his daughter is his world. They are middle class family. Pragya's aim is to do hotel management and to open a hotel on her own.. Neil didn't accept it at beginning. She pleaded him, blackmailed him and did all unwanted tricks to make her father to accept. Neil finally gave up and accepted his daughter's wish because her happiness matters him a lot.

Her chain of thoughts gets broken by bell ring.. Classes gets started for her. She enjoyed her classes a lot but Purab used to sleep during class hours...

On fine day...

Pragya was in her practices room for her semester practicals. She was checking whether everything is there or not. Suddenly her mobile popped out with a message in the name Private Number...

All the best. Always keep smiling 🙂🙂🙂

By Anjan....

She turns here and there and finds no one suspicious. 

Pragya: Puru, did you sent me any message?

Purab: I'm next to you only na, why should i message you? Pragya, don't increase my B.P. Already i'm afraid about practicles....

Pragya gave a sheepish smile to him. She had no time to enquire about it. So she brushed off all her thoughts and starts her practices. She did it well and was very happy about it. She was squealing like a kid. Again her mobile popped out with a message...

Your smile makes my day pleasant.... Keep Smiling 🙂🙂🙂

By Anjan

Again she got confused with the message. Those eyes sees it with a smile and satisfaction.

Pragya: Puru, again i got a message. Who it could be?

Purab: Aan, ask him itself...

Pragya: Good idea... 

She asked...

Can i know who are you?

Reply...

Anjan.....

Pragya again asked

Why are you messaging me?

She didn't receive any reply. This became a routine. She wounder whom it would be. Purab said that someone would have pranked. Her curiosity of meeting Anjan started to increase day by day. Those messages didn't nag her, but gave her a positive energy and support to face the obstacles of her life.. 

She had a crush on her senior Aditya Hooda. She use to steal a glance of him whenever she passes through him. Finally, Pragya completed her degree and became college topper.. After the graduation ceremony, her mobile again popped a message..

This is not the actual victory.... Keep the same smile and overcome the upcoming obstacles... I will always be in your side.. I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .....

By Anjan...

Pragya became shock seeing I Love You in it.  She called Purab..

Purab: What Pragz?

Pragya: Puru, he sent as I Love You...

Purab: Now i'm sure, he is pranking you....

Anjan sees her confused face and smiled.. On that night, she went to her bed to sleep... Her mobile popped out with a message....

Good night... Close your eyes to bring new morning... I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

By Anjan....

Pragya's POV: Who is this Anjan? I don't know how to react to his feeling. How can i love someone without knowing? Mummy, soon he will make me mad.....

Next day she wakes up and again sees his message....

Accept the new day with your pleasant smile.. Love you ❤️❤️❤️

By Anjan...

Her lips curved a smile... She kept her thoughts aside and freshen up. She went to living room and saw her father speaking with someone in phone. She sat next to him. Neil cuts the call and kept his grace on his daughter...

Pragya: Papa, do you want to say anything to me....

Neil: My daughter is becoming brilliant day by day....

Pragya frowns....

Neil: Ok ok, what is your plan?

Pragya: Today?

Neil: No Pragya, you have completed your degree so what is next? 

Pragya: I want to go for a job.....

Neil: Ok, will you accept my request?

Pragya: What?

Neil: I want you to get married....

Shock was an understatement for Pragya. She cannot accept his father nor reject him. But her face became bright seeing the broom's photo. It is her crush Aditya Hooda... She accepted for the marriage immediately. From that day onward, she started to ignore Anjan's messages. But messages from him didn't stop. She was in dream land and thought Aditya to be her soulmate.. She was very excited about her marriage...

The day for which she was waiting has arrived. Yes, it is her marriage. While she was getting ready, her mobile pooped a message in name of Private Number... She taught to see it for one last time..

You are entering into a new life. Accept it with a smile. This is going to be my last message to you..Keep smiling  🙂🙂🙂🙂

By Anjan...

She felt bad for the person who sends the message. She went to mandap and sat next to Aditya. The marriage happened in a grand manner. Everyone were happily witness it but two eyes were seeing it with tears..

It is her suhagraat... She was waiting for Aditya with nervousness.. Aditya came inside with an uninterested face. He sat next to her. Before she speaks, he initiated the conversation...

Aditya: What is your name?

Pragya thinks: How he didn't even know my name?

Pragya: Pragya...

Aditya: Whatever, look i'm not interested in this marriage. It takes time for me...

He said and slept in the bed... She gave an unbelievable look. She tried to sleep but sleep was far from her eyes...

Days started to roll on. Her in laws were very kind with her. She thought that she was blessed to have this life but reality mocked her. She thought that she will get her husband's love one day. She forgets about her career and became full time housewife which disappoints Neil. 

One such days, Aditya informed that he want to go to London for some meeting. His parents forced him to take Pragya also. He accepted reluctantly. They both went to London together. Aditya use to leave Pragya in hotel room alone and goes out and comes at night. Pragya feel bored for being alone in the hotel room. So, she thought to going for shopping. She took a taxi and went to a mall with the help of the servant. While she was in mall, she saw Aditya with some other girl  in coffee area. She went near him....

Pragya: Aditya...

Aditya shocked seeing Pragya. The girl with him started the conversation...

Girl: Oh, you are Pragya, Aditya's wife right..... I'm Shreya...

Pragya: Hi...

Shreya: Pls take a seat....

Pragya sat opposite to Aditya...

Shreya: Pragya, Aditya said me everything. I think he said you also everything. We are in relationship for 5 years. But his parents didn't allow us. He said that you also married him without interest only. So, it is better to go for mutual divorce.

Pragya's world crashed hearing her world. Her world became blank. She said she wants to speak with Aditya alone. She took Aditya away from her. Her eyes becomes moist...

Pragya: Why you did this to me? Why you didn't say me that you were sorry are in relationship?

Aditya: You are not that important to me...

Pragya: What? I'm your wife dammit.

Aditya yells: You are not my type.. Look at you, you behenji...

Tears flows from her eyes kissing her cheeks...

Pragya: Why are you speaking like this?

Aditya: Han, i married you only because my parents pressured me.... You are not that much worth to be loved... Get lost....

She went from there without speaking further. She went to her hotel room. Tears started to flow from her eyes. She wiped it immediately and called her father and asked him to book a ticket for her to India now... He asked her what's the matter. She didn't say anything and asked him to book it for now itself. Somehow her father book a flight ticket in economy class. She packed all her items and went to airport.. She came to India...

First she went to her in laws house to say about their son but an unexpected truth came in front of her. She heard her in laws speaking with Aditya. They accepted Shreya because of her richness... Without speaking anything to them she went to her house.. She went inside her room and locked it... Tears found its way from her eyes.. She went and took a shower washing out all her bad memories..

She went out and saw Neil waiting restlessly for her... She wants to be strong in front of her father but she cannot. She breaks down in front on him increases his restlessness.. He hugged her daughter and pats her back to make her normal.. After sometimes, Pragya said everything happened to Neil... Neil was hell furious on them... Next day, he sent divorce notice to Aditya's house and warned their family not have any relationship with his daughter... 

After one year, all the divorce procedure gets over... Pragya lost her charm and smile in her. Neil thought of bringing her back from that dark past... On a fine day, Neil saw her sitting in the garden. He thought this would be the best time to speak with her ans sat near her...

Neil: Pragya, how are you darling?

Pragya: Fine papa...

Neil: You are saying lie.. You are not fine...

Pragya: Not like that papa...

Neil: Ok, who can argue with Pragya Arora...

Pragya chuckles....

Neil: Can you do me a favor?

Pragya: Why are you asking like this papa? Tell me...

Neil: I want my Pragya back....

Pragya saw him with a blank face....

Neil: I want you to move on... For that i have an idea....

Pragya: What?

Neil: You have got an offer for an internship in USA. I want you too attend it....

Pragya: No papa, i'm not in an situation to attend it...

Neil: Com on Pragya, go na... You know your dumb fried Purab is also going...

Pragya: Papa, don't say him as dumbo....

Neil: If i don't want to say means you go  😉😉😉

Pragya: Papa, but money...

Neil: Do you think money will be a hurdle for your success... I have some savings... We can use it..

Pragya: Papa, pls don't stress for me... Already you spent a lot for my divorce...

Neil: My daughter's happiness is important for me than anything...

Pragya cannot do anything other than accepting her father... Next day, Neil sends off her in the airport..

She did all the procedure and sat in her seat closing her eyes. Tears flowing from her eyes.

Pragya's pov: What is happening in my life? Why he has to cheat me?Really i'm i not worth to be loved? How i'm i going to face my life?

That time.... A tall handsome man entered into the flight. He had a charming smile for which every girl will fall. He sat near Pragya and had a glance of her. Pragya didn't see him. Before the flight take off, she turned and saw him folding his hands and praying to god with nervousness... She cannot stop herself from asking the question....

Pragya: Are you afraid of flight take off?

Man: Han...

Pragya: Is this is your first time?

Man: No....

Pragya: Oh, second time....

Man: No, i have traveled in flight for more than 1000 times....

Pragya gave an unbelievable look.. He understood her next question....

Man: It is not mandatory that only we should get afraid if it is first time...

He turned with childish anger were as Pragya chuckles seeing him. A smile curved in his lips....

Man: Keep smile and face the problems...

She gets confused hearing his words... These are the words which Anjan used to send her.. She brushed off her thoughts and turned her view to window.. Flight takes off. He didn't get afraid but was staring her with a smile which was not noticed by her.

After some time, an air hostess came to them...

AH: Sir, Ma'am, do you want anything....

Pragya nodded her head negatively, but the man gave a mischievous smile....

Man: May i get a rose...

AH: Can i know why sir?

Man: I want to give a complement to a beautiful girl...

AH: Sorry sir we are not having it...

Man: Oh, its ok, let me adjust with........ pencil..

Pragya gets confused of his activity.... Man to Air hostess

Man: You are looking beautiful, but why you are sad? Did your boyfriend ditched you?

AH: Actually yes sir, he said i'm not worth to be loved...

Hearing this Pragya remembers Aditya's words. A drop of tear came from her eyes which was noticed my that man...

Man: I think he is blind...

Pragya came out the thoughts and saw him...

Man: He is not worth to love you... Be happy that he left you.... Or do like this, irritate him saying that you have committed with another one...

Air hostess went with a smile were as Pragya gave an unbelievable look... Man saw her and smiles.. His smile is this much charm that any girl will drool at him...

Pragya: You are unbelievable...

Man: I'm unbelievable..... Won't you ask my name...

Man pouts were as Pragya chuckles...

Pragya: What is your name?

Man: Abhishek Batchan....

Pragya: What?

Man: I mean i'm not Abhishek Batchan, but Abhishek.....

Both exchanged a smile.... After sometime..

Abhi: What is your name?

Pragya: Why this much late?

Abhi: I was thinking whether to ask you or not?

Pragya chuckles: Pragya....

Abhi: Wow, super name....

Pragya nods her head in disbelief... The travel goes with their chat... Pragya found Abhi to be very naughty... He use to keep his surrounding happy... She forgets all her pain when she was with Abhi... One hour before flight to land....

Abhi: Pragya, i want to say you something....

Pragya: What?

Abhi: I LOVE YOU....

Pragya's eyes winders in hearing him...

Pragya: Wh... what you said?

Abhi casually: I LOVE YOU...

She doesn't know what to reply.....

Pragya: You don't know anything about me....

Abhi: I think this 15 hrs is enough for you and me to know each other...

Pragya: What you know about me?

Abhi: Hum..... actually good question..... You have a sad past.. You cannot come out from it.. I'm i right..

Pragya became shock hearing it. How can he guess her?

Pragya: I don't want to get into any relationship...

Abhi: I also didn't say like that. I said my love. I didn't said you to love me.. But you cannot stop me from loving you...

An awkward silence prevailed. Pragya was strong that she doesn't want to get into a relationship but somewhere in her heart says that there is a beautiful life waiting for her..

Flight lands in USA. Both done all the procedures and came out of the airport.. Pragya saw Purab waiting for her were as Abhi went towards his friend. Both had a last glance of each other..

Next day Pragya went to the company for internship along with Purab.. She was asked to assemble in conference hall.. A handsome man with well muscles came inside the conference hall...

Man: Hallo everyone, I'm Arjun Singh, CEO of this company... I'm very glade to invite you all for this internship.. It is a two month internship.. The person who performs well will get reward from our Managing Director Mr. Mehra on your graduation day... Your head cum mentor will come in a minute.. He will allocate you all... Hope you all will enjoy...Thank You all..  

All were waiting for their head impatiently.. A tall and handsome man entered the hall. Pragya's eyes winders seeing him. 

Man: Hi my friends... I hate to be formal, so let me introduce myself.. I'm Abhishek, your head cum your mentor from now on wards.. Let me explain you everything... Are you all ready..

Everyone in chorus: We are ready...

Abhi: That's great... There are going to be two groups... Group A cooking section and Group B Serving section.. The people who worked in cooking section during first month will work in serving section in next month... So, let me show you the company today, tomorrow on wards, your job will be started...

Abhi said and went out.. While going, he winks at Pragya making her eyes to pop out.. He showed and explained each and everything clearly to every interns.. Some were keen in listening were as some were keen in drooling at him which irked Pragya.. Pragya and Purab were allocated in cooking section for first month.. After that, Pragya was about to go, then a familiar voice make her to stop... Pragya composed herself and said....

Pragya: Yes sir...

Abhi: I'm not sir not, i'm Abhishek...

Pragya: What you want?

Abhi: A cup of coffee...

They were sitting in a coffee shop.. Abhi was staring at her were as she was trying to distract herself from his stare...

Pragya: What you want now?

Abhi: Your friendship...

Pragya: Are you serious...

Abhi: Ya, i'm damn serious...

Pragya: But you said that you love me...

Abhi: Ya, i love you and will love you forever...

Pragya: Then how?

Abhi: That's my problem, pls accept my friendship..

Her heart says to accept him but her mind warns her not fall in the trap of love.. But she cannot deny him after seeing his puppy face. So, she accepted to be his friend.. Abhi was out of the world.. 

After that, life was beautiful for her. They exchanged their numbers and use to talk and chat during night. Abhi is a good friend, well wisher and mentor for Pragya. He is the person who always makes Pragya to smile.. One month rolled like this. Pragya started to feel for Abhi but her insecurity didn't allow her to accept it.. Purab also became a good buddy of Abhi....

Second month, cooking section members were shifted to serving section were as serving section members shifted to cooking... On such day, Pragya went to a table to take the order. She was shocked to see Aditya and Shreya sitting there. She can clearly see that they are married.. Aditya smirks at her. Pragya's voice chocked...

Pragya: Yes sir...

Sherya: Hi Pragya, are you working her?

Pragya: Internship....

Aditya: For server work and all internship....

Anger rises in Pragya.. Her eyes became moist.. She composed herself.. Shreya ordered the food and Pragya went from there not able to stand in front him...She asked Purab to serve him.. These all are seen by Abhi... During everning, Pragya was lying in her bed.. The words of Aditya reminded her again and again.. Her thoughts came to an end when she heard calling bell. She hesitantly went and open it. To her shock Abhi was standing there..

Pragya: Abhi.... you..

Abhi: Ya me, why i should not come to your home?

Pragya: No.... no... not like that, come in....

Abhi came in and sat on the chair opposite to her. A silence prevailed between them.. Abhi breaks the silence by initiating the conversation...

Abhi: Pragya, i know something is bothering you, pls open up....

Pragya: Nothing like that..

Abhi: I know everything...

Pragya: What everything?

Abhi: About your past... Your marriage life...

Pragya burst into tears. Abhi cannot see her like this. He took her in him embrace and patted her back. After sometime...

Abhi: Shall i say you an idea...

Pragya: Abhi not now...

Abhi: No yar, it will work for sure...

Pragya: Abhi....

Abhi: Pls....

Pragya: Done, what i have to do?

Abhi: Call him...

Pragya: What?

Abhi: Arrey yar, call him and do as i say....

Pragya: Abhi, don't show your mischievousness in this...

Abhi: You know na, this Abhi will throw all your pain, just do as i saw...

Pragya nodded her head in disbelief and called Aditya.. Aditya attended the call...

Pragya whispers: Now what to do?

Abhi: Pour all your anger...

Pragya: What are you saying?

Abhi: Use all the bad words and scold him....

Pragya shouts: What?

Aditya: Who is this?

Pragya: P... Pr....(cleared her throat)  Pragya...

Aditya: Oh, what you want now?

Abhi was curiously seeing her.. She gestured as no but he gestured her to do it... Bringing all the courage, she started...

Pragya: You ***********************

Aditya: Ai stop it,how dare you?

Pragya: *************************

Aditya shouts: There is a limit for everything....

Pragya: *****************************

Aditya closes his ears and shouts: Stop it...

Pragya: If i see you again, then i will kill you... Cut the call you moron...

She cuts the call. Both Abhi and Pragya were breathing heavily...

Abhi: How is it feeling now?

She didn't say anything instead she hugged him tightly. Abhi became shock at beginning but hugged her in return after that.. Pragya breaks the hug...

Pragya: Thank you... You know how i feel now... I feel like i have achieved something big, my heart is light now.. I'm top of the world...

Abhi: You will speak this much... My god first time i'm seeing you like this...

Pragya pouts.. Abhi cups her face.. She was confused with his closeness. Actually she enjoys it. He places a soft kiss in her forehead...

Abhi: Always keep smiling like this...

Pragya's pov: What feeling is this?  I didn't felt this with Aditya also. Is this called love? Yes, it is love? OMG, I'm in love... Yes, I love Abhi...I love him...

After that day, their relationship became stronger.. Pragya started to admire Abhi which was noticed by Purab.. Purab found that Pragya also loves Abhi.. But Pragya said him not to say it to Abhi as she will say it to him on graduation day...

On graduation day, everyone were eagerly to know the best performer... Pragya was searching Abhi but she sees him no where which was noticed by Purab..

Purab: Searching for your lover?

Pragya blushes: Purab...

Purab: Wow Pragya, you know to blush and all a ....

Pragya: Atcha stop it, where is he?

Purab: Who?

Pragya: Wo.. you know na say me?

Purab: I itself don't know....

Their conversation were interrupted by the announcement.. Both Purab and Pragya were seated in their respective seats.. Pragya's eyes were searching for Abhi were as Purab was teasing her.. Arjun took a mike and went to the stage...

Arjun: Hi everyone, so the awaited time has came... Ya, the best performer is going to be announced and that person is going to get his reward from our Managing Director... So without delays, The Best Performer is.....

Everyone were restless to know the person....

Arjun: Ms. Pragya Arora...

Pragya was in cloud nine hearing it.. Purab gave a friendly hug and said her to go to the stage.. Pragya went to the stage with a smile..

Arjun: Congratulations Pragya, and now the time has arrived to introduced our Managing Director... So people here comes our managing director Mr. Mehra...

Everyone including Pragya were shocked to see the person.. It is non other than Abhi who wore coat suit and came in bossy style... Suddenly an insecurity formed in her.... Abhi saw her and gave a pleasant smile were as Pragya gave a week smile to him...

Arjun: I think everyone would be shocked, your mentor is non other that the greatest business tycoon Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Pragya was dumbstruck hearing it...

Arjun: Thank you for giving training to all the interns.. A few words...

Abhi: Hallo friends... I think some may be shocked, some may be angry on me (says eyeing Pragya). I thought to witnessing your talents so i did a small drama. But i have to say, i'm blessed to work with you all and i want to work with you all further also. So, you all get your job in one of my India branch

Everyone were shouting in happiness but Pragya was in same condition which confused Abhi...

Abhi: Guys, pls spare my ears ( all chuckles) and coming to best performer....

Pragya gave a blank expression...

Abhi: The best performer will be..... appointed as Manager in same India branch .....

Pragya gave a blank look and went from there.. Purab sees this and followed her...

Purab: Pragya, why are you behaving like this? Are you angry on Abhi?

Pragya: No Purab, he is really very humble.. I didn't think about his status and was been with us like a mentor...

Purab: So, you will propose him today na...

Pragya: No Purab...

Purab: What? Why dammit?

Pragya with tears : I can't Purab...

Purab: Whh? What happened now?

Pragya: Purab, he is rich Purab...

Purab: So what?

Pragya: What if he thinks that i'm an opportunist and i proposed him for him money...

Purab: What?

Pragya: Han, what if he thinks that i confessed him after knowing that he is a billionaire... I don't want him to think about me like that Purab 😭😭😭😭

Purab: I don't think Abhi will think like that..

Pragya: No Purab, he thinks me that i think him like a good friend.. He respects me... Let it be like that.. Pls let us finish our conversation here itself...

Pragya went from there crying were as Purab was standing there without knowing what to do.... While she was going, she saw Abhi coming towards her. She immediately wiped her tears...

Abhi: Oi, are you angry on me?

Pragya: No...

Abhi: No, you are lying....

Pragya: Who i'm to lie...

Abhi with disappointment: Are you nothing to me?

Pragya: I'm just a friend...

Abhi: That's it...

Pragya controlling her tears: Yes....

Abhi's eyes became moist. He composed himself...

Abhi: Pragya, can i ask you something...

Pragya: Ya...

Abhi: In this two months is there is atleast a second you fell in love for me?

Pragya was not able to control her tears. She composed herself and without seeing his eyes, she nodded her head as no.. Abhi's heart breaks seeing her answer.. He went from there without saying anything.. Pragya burst into tears.. She went to washroom and poured her pain...

Pragya's pov: Abhi, i love you Abhi... 😭😭😭 I love you so much... But i don't want you to think my love as opportunistic... Then i will die Abhi....

At everning, everyone went after the function... No one was there except Abhi... He was standing there alone... With tears he was reminding the moments he spent with Pragya... Pragya was hiding behind a pillar and was staring him...

Abhi: Pragya, pls come out...

Pragya doesn't know what to do.. She stood silent without coming out...

Abhi: I know you are hiding behind the pillar... Come out...

Pragya came out and stood beside him.. 

Abhi: You didn't go home..

She nodded her head as no and about to go but Abhi holds her wrist... He kept her hand in his head..

Abhi: Promise on me... Pls say me.. This is the last time i'm asking... Do you love me or not...  

That's it Pragya hugged Abhi and started to cry vigorously.. Abhi hugged her tightly like he was having his life in his embrace...

Pragya with sob: I LOVE YOU ABHI... I love you so much....

A drop of tear came out from his eyes... He was out of world hearing those magical three words..

Pragya: I thought to confessing it, but what would i do if you think me as an opportunist because i propose you after knowing that you are a rich man... I would die rather than bearing it...

Abhi: How you thought that i will think like that.... You know i came as mentor for you only...

Pragya still in hug: Really

Abhi: Really, i did it so that i can be with you...

Pragya breaks the hug: You cheater....Go, i will not love you...

Abhi with teasing tone: Hahan, you will not love me...

Pragya: Han, go...

Abhi: Where can i go leaving my life here...

Pragya: Flirty, go i will not come...

Abhi: So no love...

She stares at him and finally smiles and hugged him tightly... Abhi breaks the hug and kissed her in her forehead.. Finally, their lips met sealing their love...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Pragya was sitting in the chair thinking about her life. Two strong arms hugged her from the back.. She smile but composed herself and pretends to be angry...

Pragya: Go Mr. Mehra, i'm angry on you...

Abhi: Sorry darling, i had an important work, so only went early...

Pragya: On Sunday also...

Abhi: Ok baba, what i have to do to cool my wife?

Abhi says and kissed her cheek..

Pragya: Give a kiss in another cheek also, then your wife will cool down...

Abhi: Acha...

He kissed her another cheek making her to smile...

Abhi: Ok, let me go and fresh up....

Pragya goes to kitchen and Abhi stares at her...

Abhi's pov: Still now she doesn't know that i'm the Anjan......

It is not mandatory that our husband should be our soulmate... But one day we will unite with our soul mate for sure...

THE END

A LONG STORY... 

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...

PLS READ IT, VOTE ME AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS...

I WILL COME WITH A NEW STORY NEXT WEEK...

THANK YOU 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

BYE

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
22.5K 1.2K 13
#lovestory #abhigaya #abhi #pragya #kkb #kumkumbhagya
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
78.9K 4.4K 34
A series of one shots & short stories taking place post Abhira's divorce track!