The Gemlix Club

By -planetmars-

BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or... More

The Gemlix Club Part 1
The Gemlix Club Part 2
The Gemlix Club Part 3
Aqua and Trinity
Ms Griselda
The Gemlix Club Part 6
Author's note
The Gemlix club part 7
Authors note 2
The Gemlix Club Part 8
Author's note 3
The Gemlix club part 9
The Gemlix Club Part 10
The Gemlix Club Part 11
The Gemlix Club Part 12
Authors Note
The Gemlix Club Part 13(The dance Part 1)
The gemlix club Part 14(The dance part 2)Plus 500 reader special
QUICK QUESTION
The Gemlix Club Part 15
The Gemlix Club Part 16
The Gemlix Club Part 17 The Mission
Which one!?!?!?!?!
The Gemlix Club Part 18 "Let's discuss our plan"
There's a pixie village in Icelope?!?!
"Finally some real adventure!"
It's time for us to step in now(And Calypso's backstory)
Ms. Griselda's Punishment
Karma means Griselda and Griselda means business Part 1
Sponge Fights And Chocolate Fudge Cake
Table Trolleys and Stephanie's Glares
Classes Begin Again
Stephanie's Middle Name
Midnight Feasts
My Family Has A thing For Disappearing
Dora The Explorer
Happy Birthday Stephanie!
That Huge Grandfather Clock
Act Normal
Very, very close
See you soon!
Sequel Info
You know what?
i was never going to update this except for edits but
Sequel
Author's Note

Who Actually Thought I Could Love These Clothes?

111 4 1
By -planetmars-

Trinity's POV

After we had dinner, Ms. Grisedla told us that Headmistress Faragonda needed to see us.

"Umm... I hope we're not in trouble," whispered Calypso as we approached the offic butted in Faragonda "Come on in"

We entered and Calypso and Aqua sat in the seats in front and the rest of us sat on an elegant love seat.

"Well, first thing first" Began headmistress Fargonda "Elena, you will be attending the simulation room on Tuesday's and Thurday's to practise your powers, hence that is what you spoke to me about some time ago."

"Yes miss" Replied Elena meekly.

Faragonda looked out of the window for a while before turning back to us. "Now, you all may have been noticing that for these past few months, you training and classes has been getting noticeably harder, that will all be revealed as to why soon but expect them to get a lot harder next term. Now off you go to be. Have a goodnight." Then she turned her attention to some files on her desk. All slightly confused, we left her office.

A few minutes later and we arrived in or room. Room 164.

"Weirdest convo ever" stated Stephanie "What should we do tomorrow, since its going to be Sunday?"

"Lets go exploring." Suggested Calypso

"And ruin these nails?" I replied "Perhaps not."

"Well, Calypso, Stephanie and I still have to collect some flower samples and we will need all the help we can get. So in that case, you're coming with us." Alerted Elena making her eyes orange to taunt me.

"Humph" I huffed "Fine"

"Yay!" she exclaimed. Her eyes turning a bright green for happiness. "Goodnight!" she added as she walked into her room, shutting the door behind her.

"Geez" I joked "She can actually be so scary, Imagine sharing a room with her"

"I can hear you!" shouted Elena from her room.

"She's not actually that bad but her eyes can be a big feature." Laughed Aqua "Other than that, she's not bad"

"Meh" replied Stephanie, befor stifling a yawn, "I'm off to bed, Trinity, You coming?"

"Yeah sure,"

---

Stephanie's POV

The only reason I was excited to wake up was exploring. The last time I had ever had proper exploring was when we had a lesson at the black mud swamp a few weeks back. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, unlike some, I pick my clothes our after I'm done.

I peered over to Trinity's bed to find out she was gone. Probably chilling in the living room I thought.

About 30 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom to find some clothes laid out on my bed for me. Not that I had a problem. Saves me 40 minutes of choosing an outfit. I felt the fabric and my fingers lingered on the stitches. Dang. Pure talent. I would have to find out where it came from.

After tugging everything on me, I walked over to my pillow and found a note on my bed.

Morning Steph! As you may have guessed by the fabulous stitching, I made your outfit. You had better wear it! Or you'll suffer. Anyways, all the others will be wearing something similar. I hope you like it. Yours Truly, Trinity.

Okay. Okay.

I left the warmness of our room and entered the living. One by one, the girls started to enter.

Elena's Outfit:

Aqua's Outfit:

Trinity's Outfit:

Stephanie's Outfit:

Calypso's Outfit:

Ariel's Outfit:

Now obviously, it doesn't look exactly like them but yeah.... I made this on some random thing called Doll Divine or something cause I was so desperate. But they actually turned out amazing and I love these outfits that I've just been staring at them theses past few days.

 Their outfits and mine were looking fine.

"Trinity " Gushed Elena "These are beautiful... I can't believe you made them"

"Thanks" She replied then smirked "Now come on, lets get breakfast, I don't want my tiring night to go to waste"

I kept tugging at the long sleeve on my outfit. I couldn't help it...This was so beautiful I could squeal. Okay maybe not that.... I'm more of a tomboy. I filled a backpack full of a few necessary things then followed the girls to breakfast.

----

Today's Breakfast was more of a buffet so I grabbed a bagel and orange juice, Ariel got cereal, Calypso had something called Mango sticky rice {Heard of this Whilst watching BlackPink house don't mind me} and some lemon and lime, Elena and Trinity both got toast and tea whilst Aqua got pancakes.

----

Breakfast was an absolute blur. Many girls complimented our clothes and even the Ruler complimented us. The 'Ruler' is Griselda, some of the girls in our common room decided to call her that and it just stuck..

"We're gonna go now right?" I desperately asked "We only have 11 hours to explore!"

"Hold you hair on" Laughed Elena "And we're not really 'exploring' we are doing a class assignments in the forest."

"Same thing" I muttered

"Well," Began Calypso, who had retrieved a bright purple camera from her bag "I'd like to take some picture whilst we're there... I just hope Alfea has a darkroom..."

"I guess we should go and get dirty now" Grumbled Trinity "At least I get dirty in style"

MaryWinxLover' s POV

Doing this cause yeah.... Well I didn't know what to name this chapter so excuse the crappy name... Also don't mind that Aqua's hair looks a little green. Oh and which girls outfit did you like the best?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.9K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
138K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
14.9K 971 37
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...
127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...