When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

4.8K 218 34
By youknowigotsauce

Alyssa and I aren't talking to each other. We still have to communicate some way however so she leaves me notes and I do the same. If we're not at the same place she sends me texts and I do the same. Things are working out better for us this way since they're less arguments and less confrontations.

I'm about to pass her room before going downstairs so I slide a note under her door reminding her about the celebration later.

There is going to be a big celebration in honor of my brother taking over our family company Rossini Enterprise. Don't let the name fool you. It has regular business aspects but it's also the name the gun manufacturing section goes under. Basically we are pulling the largest gun shipment under our names. Not only had he managed to be chief executive officer but he has made a drastic change with the sales of the company since his arrival. So in lesser words he's made us richer.

Santino is good like that. The reasoning skills he possesses in real life were applied to the running of the business.

All of my brothers are business moguls. Dante owns some of the most illicit clubs across the country. Each state had their own branch with different names but I have to say the best one is the first branch established here in New York called Luminosity. Santino helped him out in the decision making process as everyone knew that Dante doesn't have that authority about him.

Then there was Franco, he owned a chain of restaurants across the country. He started the idea through our mother who helped him since he was young and when he got old enough he took over, still with the help of our mother.

Then there's me. When I first started marketing at uni it encouraged me to invest money in establishing a car dealership, which I did in my second year. I loved marketing and I decided that I would invest in things that had a target market. The next was a chain of apartment complexes across New York. They were all considered spectacular with stellar designs and ideal locations and is featured all year round in the most popular home magazines. The final thing I wanted to do now was to dabble into wine.

Wine is something famous among Italians and I guarantee that I would make loads of money. Money was all I thought about to be honest and that's why unlike my brothers who only dabbled into something they liked, I dabbled into anywhere I saw that I could make more money.

I want to start the wine business after Alyssa has the baby because not only will this business need my sole attention but I also want her to be involved in the tasting process because I don't think I trust anyone else to give me a good feedback like her. She loves wine.

Today was my relaxing day. I had nothing to do other than get up later to get ready for the party. I still had to be in touch with my managers though to maintain order while I'm not there.

I sat on the balcony having lunch and looking over into my yard at how beautiful the scenery was. Soon it would be snowing in New York since winter was coming and I couldn't wait.

I sound like a fucking kid but truth be told, I love Christmas just as much as Alyssa.

Speak of the devil and it appears. She comes through the glass doors nearly bucking her toe to how glued on her phone she was. When she looked up to see me sitting there, she rolled her eyes and walked back inside.

I smiled and even slightly chuckled over the glass of orange juice I held at my mouth. I sent her a quick text saying that for rolling her eyes at me she had to sit with me and eat lunch or else...

She was back in the next two minutes huffing before sitting down.

Her hair was up in a fuzzy bun, face bare and beautiful as her body adorned a big sweater that I'm sure is mine and sweatpants. She was effortlessly beautiful and because she didn't know just how much her humbleness made her seem radiant.

She piled her plate up and started to eat. She pulled out her phone and started typing and when I heard the ping I know it's me she texted.

I pulled out my phone and read her text telling me that she's going to the salon. I tell her that it's fine and to make sure that she brings Luca and Antonio with her. I also ask if she needs money but she slams me down as usual. She looked at me before getting up and leaving.

~~~

I'm dressed in a black Armani suit with a red tie by the time it's seven-thirty. The function starts at eight thirty but people would've already arrived. I shoot Alyssa a text to hurry up as I'm having a pre drink before I get there.

I'm playing with the stem of the beer, my legs sprawled as I lean back on the couch. I see a flash of red in the corner of my eyes so I avert my attention to the stairs where Alyssa is coming down.

She's dressed in a curve hugging long red dress that flares at the end and has one strap going over her right shoulder. Her neck is wearing the silver diamond embedded necklace that I got her for Christmas and her feet are clad in silver heels. I go back up to her face which is fully done and she's wearing red lipstick for the first time since we've been together. There's something confident and sinister about a black women wearing red lipstick especially my woman. Her hair is black and long and cascades down her back in waves.

She is definitely gonna turn heads when we arrive. She's beautiful, pregnant and she's going to stand out from the majority of white people there.

She's so fucking stunning right now that I'm happy I picked out my most beautiful car for her to ride in.

I picked up the keys for the Rolls Royce Phantom and lead her outside. I opened the door for her and she looked almost in awe as she got in the pristine white vehicle.

She's looking at me through her side eye but I feel it. I'm trying to focus on the road but my tie feels like it's choking me.

I was happy the minute we arrived so I could hop out of the car. I threw my keys to the valet.

"Not...one...fucking...scratch," I warn.

"Yes Mr. Rossini," the valet says before leaving.

We entered the ballroom where I immediately started sniffing out the place. Many of our acquaintances were here from the different Italian families. I lead Alyssa to our table and she sat down comfortably. My brothers noticed my arrival and Elena immediately went to Alyssa to talk to her.

I saw Elena looking over at the Moratti's, that snobby family that I couldn't fucking stand. She thinks that I don't know but I know she's got a thing for the youngest son Leon Moratti. She needs to stay away from made men if she knows what's good for her.

"Your baby mama is looking like a snack," Dante said.

"I know," I grimaced.

He chuckled, "So when are you guys gonna make up? You can't play games forever."

"Mind your business."

"Man she's hot and single again and all these men will sweep her up and you know it. You're gonna let because of your pride you miss out on that?"

When I looked back over to the table she's looking at me, eyes sweeping over my frame until her eyes meet mine. We don't break our stare this time though. Her eyes are still the same of the eighteen year old girl I fell in love with.

"At least be friends with her. Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to get my dick sucked by Terrazzo's sister. That's what he gets for trying to embarrass me in high school."

The boy patted my shoulder and walked off. I shook my head. He's a carbon copy of my past.

A waiter offered me champagne and I took it and sipped it while watching my surroundings.

I checked our table again to see that Alyssa is missing.

I furrowed my eyebrows before walking up to my sister who was talking to Olivia De Sanctis a girl I fucked around with in high school.

"Elena where's Alyssa?" I interrupted.

I looked between her and the brunette who's staring me down.

"Hey handsome," she said in a sultry whisper.

I gave her a nod before casting my eyes back on Elena.

"I don't know she was sitting at the table not too long ago."

"Not too long ago, you couldn't even watch her for me for a second she's pregnant and they're dangerous men lurking in and out this building," I whisper yelled.

I shove my champagne glass in her hands before leaving to search for her.

The weight of the gun on my hip suddenly got heavier acting as a reminder that it was there and I could use it if she was in danger.

The function was about to begin as I could see the speakers going up on stage with their speeches.

The fucking ballroom was so big I didn't know where first to look. I searched the whole place before I decided to go up on the balcony. I heard noises so I decided to let them lead me wherever.

When I finally turned the corner I saw Alyssa tied to a chair.

"Elijah don't it's a trap!" she shouted.

As soon as I'm about to move forward I hear a gun clock by my temple from behind.

"Don't move Rossini, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Where are your brothers now?" He asked.

"I was paid to assassinate you and in a few minutes your little brother on stage will be dead too," he snarled.

I'm huffing, breathing hard. The muscles in my body are taut as the ones in my face twitch to contort into an angry scowl. I wanted to just act but I have to think about my next move. It's kinda hard to focus when Alyssa is right in front of me tied to a chair with tears slipping down her cheeks. Suddenly my anger became blinding.

"One move and I'll shoot her then you."

I smiled sinisterly before I bump my head nonstop into his nose until he loosened me. We struggled for the gun before the fire goes off and I heard an ear piercing cry.

Luckily I'm a focused person. The gun drops but I don't care I'll finish him off with my bare hands. One second he has me over the balcony trying to throw me over. The next I have him by his head knocking him on the balcony until I felt the breath leave his body.

As soon as his body slumped to the floor I looked over to Alyssa who's crying hard from the bullet lodged into her leg.

I called up my soldiers and told them where to come. I untied her and lifted her into my arms running quickly to the back door. A few men went upstairs to clean up the body while Luca and Antonio took Alyssa to my private doctor's office.

Having no time to spare I dashed off in search of Santino.

When I entered the ballroom I saw the man who's about to blow Santino's lights out and as soon as he points the gun at Santino I point a gun at him. Then someone is behind me pointing a gun at me but luckily my brothers pulled out their guns too as we formed some type of pentagram. How come they were around here only God knows so thank him.

The bad guys are outnumbered and so they have no choice but to retreat as I gave them the so what it's going to be look.

Santino nor the people who sat in the audience were aware of what was going on due to the spotlight being only him.

The men left but I knew they'd be back, we couldn't start war in the middle of a function anyways.

I left this disastrous function to go be with Alyssa. Now there was war in the air only this time I didn't know who was raging it. But all I know is that Ci Sarà Sangue - there will be blood.

________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 14.2K 42
Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequel When Different Worlds Unite Top Ten R...
251K 3.4K 69
(EDITING) Two Powerful mafia leaders started a war between them. It's up to their heirs to continue the family business. Little do they know both the...
2.4K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏