You'll Never Know Chronicles:...

By xanthronsethanisrar

Part 1 More

CHAPTER - 1 HIGHLIGHTED
CHAPTER - 2 ANOTHER VILLIAN WITH TIME
CHAPTER - 3 RIGHT PLACE TO BE IN
CHAPTER - 4 A NEW CHOSEN WARRIOR
CHAPTER - 6 FUN TIMES
CHAPTER - 7 WHEN LUCK RUNS OUT
CHAPTER - 8 BLOSSOMS
CHAPTER - 9 LUGIA'S LEGACY
CHAPTER - 10 UNPLEASANT ARRIVALS
CHAPTER - 11 AFTER EFFECT'S OF VICTORY
CHAPTER - 12 FEELIN' KRABBY
CHAPTER - 13 LUGIA'S EXCEPTIONAL PLANS
CHAPTER - 14 ONE FOR ALL AND AL FOR ONE
CHAPTER - 15 THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING

CHAPTER - 5 LET'S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD

4 0 0
By xanthronsethanisrar

It was late in the night, a few days later. At a shipping company, Lugia's robots broke in. They entered the aisle and beat up all the guards. After that they dashed into the main control room, and broke open the central computer and pulled out a device from it. Then they destroyed the back wall, got into a truck and began rushing away. As they were speeding away, Israr and Joshua jumped down, from the organisation's helicopter, on Crawford's orders. The truck continued hastening towards them, but Israr and Joshua, stood there casually, side by side, there hands folded. When the truck neared Joshua used his power, and dragged out a part of land a distance away. The truck crashed into the land piece and turned over.

"Alright," expressed Joshua in excitement, and gave a hi-fi to Israr.

There were movements inside the over turned truck. After a few seconds the side door of the truck burst out, and fell a few feet away. And then Lugia's robots pushed themselves out from the truck and jumped out, one after the other, and rushed towards Israr and Joshua, who stood grinning. Israr forced his hands and flames covered his hands. He started throwing fire balls at the robots, and Joshua dragged out enormous pieces of land and crushed the robots between them. Then the kicking and punching around started. But it was tough, because those robots were in heavy numbers.

"It can't be done straight!!!" grasped Israr clenching his teeth, then suddenly, he called out, "JOSHUA!!!".

When Joshua looked at him, he announced,

"Joshua Obliterate Combo!!"

"Alright," shouted Joshua and he bend down on one knee, his hands on the ground.

"Earthquake!!!" he shouted, and the ground started shaking, and those robots started loosing their balance, and fell in commotion. Then Joshua, dragged out a huge piece of land, and used it to push the robots back, and it actually seemed to be working perfectly. Then Israr jumped up high. On the way up, he created a fireball. As he reached higher and higher, the fire ball grew bigger. Joshua was astonished with the intensity and massive size of the fireball, its fire was reflecting over his face and he had to cover his eyes. Finally, with both his hands, Israr held up the fireball above his head, and threw it down at the robots with full power shouting "TERROR DESTROYER!!!". The ground shook by its force, and it created a huge blast. After it died off, broken tiny pieces of Lugia's robots lay everywhere.

"AMAZING!!!" said Joshua astonished, and watched Israr, startled. Israr landed back on the ground on one knee, then he looked up at Johua and smiled, and Joshua nodded back proudly.

"ISRAR, there's someone up there!!!" grasped Joshua, staring at the top of a building. Suddenly the figure over the building jumped down straight, cracking the ground underneath him. He wore splendid black armour all around him, and a double barrelled gun, attached to his back, and he looked really strong and terrifying. He got up on his legs and looked at them.

"LUGIA!!" grasped Israr slowly, and Joshua looked at Israr's face, then looked at Lugia, his eyes opening wide.

"How dare you kids interfere with my plans . . ." demanded Lugia, and moved forward and picked up the device his robots stole, and attached it to his belt.

Israr and Joshua looked at eachother, nodded their heads and ran towards Lugia. The three started kicking and punching. But Lugia was able to handle them both together very easily, and he kicked, punched and threw them around, without even getting a scratch from them. Then he spinned his leg and kicked them, and they fell a distance away.

"Boy, that hurt!!!" commented Israr, massaging his stomach, and then in a blink both of them got up to their legs, and Israr used fire attacks and Joshua used land based attacks but Lugia escaped them all. Then Israr shouted over,

"Joshua. . . twin boost!!!"

Joshua came running from the side, and caused an earthquake, then jumped behind Israr, dragged out two enormous pieces of land and crushed Lugia between them, then raised another piece of land under Israr and led him to a great height. From there, Israr jumped up even higher creating a giant fireball, and threw it at Lugia shouting "Terror Destroyer!!!". Lugia received all the hits and was pushed back screeching on the road. This got him really furious and he punched and threw them far away very hard, making them incapable of getting up. After that he gazed at them angrily narrowing his eyes watching them lying on the road helplessly, unable to get up, and then began walking away.

"Hey Lugia," shouted Israr, "turn around, will ya . . . I hate attacking from behind!!!"

At this Lugia was utterly surprised, and he turned and looked. Israr and Joshua were struggling hard to get up and finally with great effort they stood on their legs, panting hardly. Lugia got more heated, and the three started fighting again. But this time it was different, everytime Lugia attacked Joshua defended it, and Israr hit him hard at the same instant. It was a fabulous teamwork. Lugia was hardly able to lay a hand on them.

"BE GONE!!!" screamed Lugia very loudly.

"MYSTIC BLAST," he shouted and a huge purple blast hit Israr and Joshua, and they fell back far away bouncing on the road once, and then screeching to a halt. Contented that this time the heroes were down, Lugia began walking away. Then again suddenly he felt them getting up.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY DOWN!!!" he shouted.

"Sorry, force of habit!!" remarked Israr, hardly able to speak.

"Annoying beings!!!" he screamed louder than ever, and in a flash he pulled out his gun, and fired at Joshua. It was completely spontaneous. Joshua didn't have anytime to move, and he saw the bullet nearing him,

"I'm done now, its all over for me!!" thought Joshua, loosing all hope of living. Israr forced out his flames, concentrated them to his legs and flew towards Joshua and pushed him, and Lugia's gun blast missed them, and zoomed forward and hit a car causing a huge blast, and Israr and Joshua covered themselves. The next instant they looked up, Lugia had vanished already, no where to be found. The heroes stood looking at eachother proudly, smiling and nodded at eachother.

They both sat on the road, their back against eachother as a support.

"That was fun!!" announced Joshua.

"You bet," replied Israr.

"It was soo cool right, all that beating up . . . man!!!, and the time, when I stopped him and you hit him soo cool . . . he must be really annoyed at us getting up again and again", said Joshua really excited giggling, and Israr nodded his head smiling agreeing with him.

Then the organisation's helicopter arrived and Israr and Joshua were brought back to base. Israr kept repeating ""Ouch . . . Ouch" with every step he took and Joshua laughed at him. Then Crawford rushed towards them.

"You guys fine?" he asked impatiently and caringly.

"Yep, we're fine," replied Israr, "just a couple minor bruises, that's all."

"You guys were remarkable," appreciated Crawford excitedly, "you guys were . . . just so . . . amazing. I watched the whole action through the satellite . . . you kids fought Lugia, just . . . really fantastic."

"I told you, we were a great team," remarked Israr, and gave Joshua a hi-fi.

"Hey chief, what did Lugia take? That device thing, what was it??" asked Israr.

"It's a device called Sonic Emitter," replied Crawford.

"Well, what does it do?" asked Joshua curiously.

"The Sonic Emitter is used to control mechanical objects from a large distance, but it can only control those mechanical objects that have sonic receivers inside them," replied Crawford.

"What would Lugia want with the Sonic Emitter??" produced Israr.

"Don't worry Israr, we're still working on it," replied Crawford.

"Hey . . . you always say that!!!" said Israr, and everyone in the room laughed.

Then Israr and Joshua were instantly medicated. They acted very brave at that time, it was as if, they were proud of their wounds. After that they went home.

As soon as Israr entered his house, Cecelia came running and hugged him tightly.

"Hey sissy . . . don't worry, I'm fine. . ." said Israr.

"Oh my God!!!" exclaimed Cecelia utterly worried, "you are fine right . . . sure . . . oh my God . . . I don't believe you fought Lugia!!!" she hugged Israr more tightly, then left him. Israr smiled and replied,

"Yep, like its said, all big stuffs come in small packages," and they both laughed.

After ensuring Israr was fine, Cecelia left for her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 3 17
Second part of Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.
6.7K 259 75
Another sequel. Rules are below reminder: This is non cannon to my random book Rule: Start in third person please. If you start here, then you can't...