Secrets

By becca-lulu

Secrets: Two teens from different worlds. Ones abused others not. He mister bad boy and she invisible. He's r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Please read.
Murderous romance

8

5.2K 118 22
By becca-lulu

Astrid's pov
Joey came out from under my bed and he looked livid, no that an understatement. I quickly ran to my bathroom. He caught me and threw me on his shoulder.

"Let me go"I said hitting his back.

He finally set down when I stop fighting him. He looked at me wanting an explanation.

"So he gives you all you bruises huh"Joey asked and I slowly nodded.

"Yes now can you go before he comes back"I said and started to push him towards the window.

"No your coming with me so pack you shit and let's go"he said sternly

"No I can't and plus I'll be eighteen in four months I'll leave then"I said backing away.

"Let's go"he said and pointed to the window.

Why does he even care. He doesn't even know what I actually go through. Doesn't he think I've tried leaving. Well i have but they hunt me down and the punishments get worse.

"Just go it's not like you even give a fuck about me, I'm probably just someone you wanted to fuck then dump, well hate to break it to you but you can't hurt me anymore than these bastards so just fucking go"I said and tears started to spill.

"Fine and you right I just wanted to fuck"he said and left out the window.

I slid down my wall and just cried. I wiped my tears.

Your not pathetic get up bitch. My annoying conscious said.

For the first time I listened and got up. I went to my dresser and picked out black cropped leggings, a black sports bra and a zip up sweater. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed my mask and placed it on, I grabbed my worn out black converse and my duffel bag. I jumped out my window.

I remember that my tire was popped. I guess I could warm up and jog there. It is a thirty minute jog.

+
I finally arrived and walked in. I walked to my dressing room and set my things down. I walked out and saw someone on the ring. I jumped on and he saw me and laughed.

"Get off princess"he said and I rolled my eye.

"Who are you"I asked and he smirked.

"I'm the killer"he said and I chuckled

"Lilith nice to meet you"I said and held my hand out.

"Hmm the first girl to get in"he asked and nodded.

"Show me what you got princess"he said getting in his fighting stance. I got in mine as well.

He Lunged at me. I dodged it making him hit the hard ropes. He got back in his stance and went in for a lunch but I grabbed his arm and flipped him. He hit the ground and hard. I jumped on his and punched him and he knocked out.

"He's got nothing and he smart talking"I said and the crowd cheered for me.

"OKAY SO IM BORED ANYONE UP TO CHALLENGE ME"I yelled and everyone backed away.

"I'll go"I faint voice said.

I turned to look and didn't see anyone and then saw a scrawny boy come in the ring. I never underestimate because well people underestimate me and look at me still undefeated.

"Okay"I said and got in my fighting stance.

I waited for him to do a move but he didn't so I went in. I landed a punch right on his rib. I then punched him repeatedly and he didn't do shit.

"Is this some kind of joke"I said pissed off.

I felt him charge at me from behind. I ducked and knocked him off his feet.

"Bad move"I said standing over him. I looked over and saw a group of boys laughing through the corner of my eyes. I lifted the boy up.

"Did they make you come up here"I asked sternly and he nodded.

"Alright I'm gonna choose the next people and yes I feeling a bit reckless and I'm gonna pick a group."I said and some people cheer and others backed away.

I fake scan the room. My eyes landed on the group of boys. I narrowed my eyes and lifted my hand and told them to come. I could tell they gulped and they walked over here very slowly. 

Let's just say I gave them a beating and made them apologize to the nerd. I'm also a nerd but like it's different for me I will beat a bitch if she test me.

"Okay so our winner is Lilith once again"the mc announced.

I walked to they guy that gives you your money and he gave me fifty five grand. I was shocked.

"Why so much"I asked him.

"Because for everyone you fought"he said and I thanked him.

I walked back to my dressing room and found a guy there.

He turned and it was......

Kinda dumb kinda not but it's okay I guess😂and who is that guy in her dressing room🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️bye loves💛💙
      ~L.E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 63K 43
Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to hide That's him, Zach Matthews As you c...
460 23 9
It feels like I'm living in a world full of lies... My life is full of lies. My life is wreck. My life is a disaster. I want to run but I can't. Ther...
153 16 15
Two boys, completely different. One coming from money and the other trying to live with nothing. Once friends to something more. How can both of them...
18.1K 370 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...