Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 16

44.8K 840 293
By TipHarris

Chapter 16

Zoey

I sat in the room with my crazy ass friends but they were about to leave because I was on my way to Ezra’s house because I had a doctor’s appointment…my first one!

“Sooo you talk to the girl who sleeps in the same bed with your boyfriend?” Sky asked.

I looked at them and they were all just staring at me.

“Guys, they aren’t doing anything.” I told them.

“Do you go to sleep with them every night?” Imani said.

“I wish ya’ll would shut the hell up about that shit. Just because ya’ll don’t like her does not mean shit. E is not sleeping with that girl in any kind of way. Ya’ll are being insecure because she’s really pretty and ya’ll supposedly boyfriends like being around her. Build a freaking bridge and get over that shit cause she’s not fucked about ya’ll. She seems really cool if you get to know her anyways.” LaMaya said real irritated.

Thank God there’s someone on my side.

“Thanks Lala, I’m glad you understand. Imani you need to watch your temper anyways.” I said to her.

“That shit is not right at all because ya’ll don’t know what King is up to and his ass think he slick. He call and text me every night saying that he love me and that I’m his fucking girlfriend then this bitch show up and he’s all over her. I have a text from last night saying that I’m his and he’s mine, this shit is not fair.” Imani said getting off my bed and walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I didn’t mean to upset her but she need to stop giving him what he want cause I have witnessed him saying that they were together so it’s like I kind of feel where she coming from.

I went and knocked on the bathroom door because I knew she was crying.

“Imani I’m sorry. I don’t know ya’ll problems or any of that but King is telling everyone he’s single…you need to talk to him.” I said.

“No because he’s going to keep telling me this same shit he has been. When it’s just me and him I’m his girlfriend but when everyone else is around he’s single.” She said opening the door.

She had tears all on her face and shit and I just felt kind of bad for her.

“I’m going home.” She said grabbing her things and walking out the door.

“I was just trying to help her out.” I said sitting back on my bed.

“King is a player just like Jamahl, Quez, and Lorenzo.” Sky said.

“If you know that why are you and Jamahl together?” I asked Sky.

She smiled and her and Lala started cracking up.

“His D is good and technically we have not made it official but…at the bowling alley pissed me off because he was I’m staying in the house tonight because I was asking to go out and do something so he said no. I said so are you fucking someone else…he laughed like shit was funny and said no. I hung up on his ass then found him at Bowling alley in the bathroom stall letting some girl give him head. I beat both of their asses.” Sky said smiling.

“I just don’t understand how Ezra ended up with them.” LaMaya said.

I smiled. “Ezra was a little hoe too. He just knew how not to get caught with his shit.” I said.

“No offense Bella but Ezra is fine as hell too so the girls he were fucking probably didn’t give a damn about his other females. He know he can have any girl he want though.” Lala said smiling.

Ezra is fine as hell!!

Damn it should be a crime because he’s sooo sexy!

“Actually all of them are cute.” I said smiling.

“Girl I’m not gonna lie to ya’ll because I wanted Jamahl so bad…he is just too fucking cute and he look like he know how to get down…” LaMaya said.

Sky and I started laughing.

I looked over at Sasha who was just smiling at her phone. She had been quiet a lot lately.

“Sasha what’s up with you?” I asked her smiling.

“Can I tell ya’ll this huge ass secret but you guys have to promise to keep it between us…don’t say shit to anyone else not even Imani.” Sasha said.

Oh Lord, What is it now!

“Oh hell.” Lala said.

I laughed and hit her.

“Tell us what’s up.” Sky said.

“Well…King and I have been having sex…for a couple of months now…” Sasha said.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I shouted.

“Damn.” Sky said shaking her head.

“You a hoe for that Sasha.” LaMaya said.

“Whatever he’s cute and he comes to my house every night and sometimes he spends the night.”

“Bitch that’s Imani’s man!” Lala yelled.

“Sasha why would you do that shit? Did you see how she was just acting before she left?” I said.

“Well I can’t change that but we have been fucking a lot.”

King is a player for real.

“I’m telling Imani because that’s some foul shit Sasha, are you sleeping with Jamahl too?” Sky said.

“Don’t tell her please and no I don’t want Jamahl.” Sasha said.

My phone started ringing and it was Ezra so I picked up.

“Hello.” I said.

“Babe where you at? I’m at the house waiting on you.” Ezra said.

“Okay, I’m on my way over.” I said.

“Aight.” He said.

“Bye.” I said hanging up.

Damn this is some fucked up shit that’s going on.

“Ya’ll I gotta go, I can’t listen to this shit no more.” I said getting up from my bed.

“Okay but ya’ll please don’t tell Imani, I’ll tell her myself when the time is right.” Sasha said.

I shook my head and put my shoes on and we all left the house. I can’t believe Sasha is fucking King behind Imani back and it’s making me think she will do that shit to me.

Why would she do some shit like that?

I thought about that shit up until I got to E’s house and went inside up to his room. His friends were in there then it was Brea just all up on King.

He got game for real, too bad it’ll never work on me if he tried.

“Ima beat that from behind youuu…I’m tryna get nasty.” Jamahl rapped in the corner…well it was a Lil’ Boosie song but you know what I mean.

“What the hell are ya’ll doing?” I asked.

“Zoe just come here.” Ezra said.

I slowly walked over and sat beside Ezra and he stared at me.

“I’m going to cancel my appointment I can’t go today.” I said looking at him.

“Why not? I really wanted to go.” He said.

“Babe I promise we can go another time, I just can’t today.” I said to him.

He sighed and looked away from me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing mane I ain’t said shit.” Ezra said.

“Are you mad?”

“Nah Bella I’m straight.” He said looking at me and pulling me in his lap and I just laid there staring at his friends.

King

“King!” Jamahl yelled.

“Whats up.” I said looking at him.

“We gotta talk bro.”

“About what?”

“…shiiiii ‘ol girl.” Jamahl said smiling.

We just stared at each other then I looked at Ezra and he started cracking up.

“Ya’ll some hoes.” I said laughing.

“That’s hoe too.” Jamahl said.

“If anybody in here got the most hoes, we all know who it is…” Lorenzo said.

“King ass.” Quez said.

“Mane I swear King! Yo ass got the hoes though…shit you need to put me on some.” Jamahl said.

I sat there staring at these niggas because they knew what the fuck they was doing shit. Fucking my game up with Brea.

Shit she so damn fine…

“Sooo you are a player huh?” Brea said looking at me.

“No don’t listen to these hating ass niggas.” I said laughing.

“Nigga you fucking two friends at the same time and they don’t even know.” Lorenzo said.

“Damn.” Ezra said laughing and shaking his head.

“You just got hoed for real.” Jamahl said laughing.

“You said too much already bro.” I said smiling.

Brea was just staring at me and I knew she was having second thoughts cause of my hoe ass friends cause I was in there until they said all this extra shit.

I’m not even gonna lie to you because I was fucking Sasha AND Imani right now and Imani didn’t know. Shit she not even my girl, I just tell her that shit so I can fuck but me and Sasha…we just fucking no strings attached.

But on some real shit I do like Brea. I’ll let them hoes go to be with her…shit she so damn fine and she trying to act like she don’t want me but I know she do cause I want her ass just as bad.

The shit I could do to her.

“Mane don’t ya’ll be trying to get my nigga caught up.” Ezra said.

“Hell yeah these niggas some hoes for that shit.” I said standing up.

“Who house was you at last night?” Jamahl said smiling.

“Fuck you bro!” I said laughing.

“Beating up that P knocking pictures off the wall.” Quez said laughing.

“Gotta do what I gotta do.” I said smiling.

“Come with me.” Brea said standing and grabbing my hand leading me out the door.

“BEAT IT UP MY NIGGA!!” Jamahl yelled laughing.

We walked in the bathroom and she closed and locked the door then stared at me. Her little cute ass was looking good in these “boy shorts” underwear and this tank top. My eyes were on her titties.

“King.” She said hitting me.

I looked at her smiling. I wanna be between her legs right now, no lie.

“What’s up.” I said smiling at her.

“What’s up with you and all these ‘hoes’ you got? Do you expect me to date you knowing that you have a history of playing girls?” Brea said.

Damn, she so fucking sexy.

“I mean if we get together you won’t have to worry about them hoes cause my eyes will be for you.” I said smiling at her.

She smiled and looked away.

My lil’ game working just wait for it.

“How do I know that? You have all these different girls.”

“Mane to be real with you, you been on my mind since I first seen you at the park that day. I been telling myself that you gonna be mines but you holding out on a nigga. I want you to be my girl.” I said.

She was smiling and shit while she sat on the counter staring at me.

“I don’t believe that.” she said.

“You don’t?” I said stepping between her legs.

“Not at all.” She said staring me in the eyes.

“What do I need to tell so you know that I’m serious?” I said putting my hands on her waist and holding them tight.

She looked down at my hands smiling.

“Actions speak louder than words…” she said above a whisper.

Damn she was getting me hard.

“Shittt…I can show you better than I can tell you anyways.”

“Is that right?” she said running her fingers up and down my chest.

“Yeah, let me show you what I mean…” I said kissing her cute ass!

Got.her.ass.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me grabbing all of her ass and sucking on her neck.

Damn, I need her!

She pulled away and stared at me smiling.

“Get my number from your friend if you want to take this somewhere.” She said getting off the counter and walking out the bathroom.

I got her ass, she ain’t going nowhere!

Jamahl

“I’m about to head out my niggas, I gotta appointment with ‘ol girl I’m fucking.” I said.

“Who you fucking?” Ezra said.

“Sky and some other hoes but I’m about to go to Sky house…she said she miss me so I gotta put it on her.” I said smiling.

“Is she tight?” Quez asked.

“Yeah, I’m the only one fucking her she better be.” I said.

“Bro you know what that mean if she still tight and you fucking her.” Ezra said smiling.

“Bitch fuck you.” I said laughing.

“Damn bro you ain’t holding.” Lorenzo said.

“Fuck ya’ll.” I said smiling.

“Get yo punk ass out and get to ya girl house before she come find you.” Ezra said laughing.

I laughed and walked out saying bye to them.

*

I got to Sky house nobody was there but her which was a good thing because I was ready to fuck.

“Hey baby.” Sky said hugging me.

“What’s up.” I said hugging her back.

“What you got on under this robe?” I asked following her to her room.

“None of your business.” She said smiling.

“What you mean none of my business, I own what’s between your legs.”

She laughed. “Whatever…”

I sat on the bed and grabbed her by the waist and she sat down in my lap facing me. Her nipples were hard so I know she didn’t have a bra on.

“Where your clothes at?” I said.

She smiled. “I didn’t have any to put on.”

“Why you so wet? I haven’t touched you yet?” I said smiling.

I felt it dripping down.

“I want you right now that’s why.” She said.

Shit got heated within seconds, her hands were unbuttoning, unzipping my cargos. I tugged at her black lace thongs until them hoes came off and my boxers were on the fucking floor. We were kissing and shit as I lay on top of her. I made sure I put that damn condom on cause I ain’t ready for a kid. She opened her legs as wide as she could get them for me and I eased my hard ass D inside her.

She was gasping and moaning, that’s I how I knew I was deep inside her. She was holding me tight as fuck and I began to move my hips pushing my D in and out of her. To say she was screaming and moaning now was a fucking understatement.

Her back arched and she squeezed me tighter because of her body spasms releasing her hot ass cum. I kept fucking her until my body stiffened and I released all that damn shit.

I pulled out of her and just laid beside her because I knew what was next. I was still hard as hell so she climb on top of me and I held her hips sliding her down on it and she screamed out my fucking name.

That shit turned me on for real and the fact that she started riding me like the world was about to end just made me harder. I held onto her hips for dear life.

Damn this girl…

Her titties bouncing up and down. Shidddd she rode until we came again. I then laid her on her back and started sucking her titties leaving hickeys until I got down to that P and I ate that shit up like it was my last meal.

She was calling me papi and shitttt.

“Baby lay back.” She told me and I did that shit.

She took my D in her hands stroking it before putting it in her mouth sucking at it slowly before shoving it in and out.

Damn I love her ass.

I didn’t have to do shit cause she knew what she was doing.

“Damn…Sky.” I said grabbing her head.

Shit!

I came in her mouth and she swallowed that shit then came back up. That’s my girl right there, that was a first for her anyways she ain’t never did that.

Her little sexy ass can take one though.

*

It was about two and half hours later and I was just chilling in the bed with Sky laying on top of me. She didn’t want me to go home.

“Why can’t you stay?” she asked.

“I can but I ain’t trying to get caught up with your mom and them.” I said.

“It’ll be fine Jamahl…please stay.” She said.

“Aight mane.” I said.

She smiled and kissed me.

“Am I your only girl?” she asked.

I smiled and looked at her. “Yeah you are now.”

I was being real this time cause I got hoes but after today shittttt I ain’t ready to let that go so Ima try to keep her as the only one until she get to acting up.

“Are you just saying that?” she asked.

“Nah, you my girl.” I said kissing and grabbing her ass.

She laughed. “I love you.”

Ohhh shit that four letter word I would usually be running from buttttt fuck that.

“I love you too.” I said staring at her sexy ass.

Zoey

I was lying in the bed beside Ezra and I still couldn’t decide if I should tell Imani that Sasha is sleeping with King. It still wouldn’t make sense because it seems like King is stuck on Brea then there’s my two friends.

This shit is crazy, I wish a hoe would fuck with my man. I will beat the shit out of her.

“Aye lil’ mama.” Ezra said staring at me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I just want to say I love you.”

I smiled. Ezra is so sweet. I can’t live without him.

“I love you too baby.” I said kissing him on the lips.

He smiled at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You need to give me more than kisses.” He said winking at me.

“I will babe, just not today.”

“Aight, Ima hold you to that.” he said.

“Okay.” I said.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I just can’t go a day without MY Ezra, my world revolves around him and he’s so damn sexy that’s just a plus.

I love him though.

****LEAVE THOSE AWESOME COMMENTS PLEASE****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
5.2K 107 41
๐–ญ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ senior๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...
100K 4.3K 48
A love that overcomes.......
91.4K 1.7K 34
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Š๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...