Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

Nothing new

16.2K 387 78
By kickingshit

sorry y'all it's been a minute but it seems like y'all really fucking with this book let's get back to it ....

Kayla POV

The box opened and out came pink balloons , I jumped up and down and I was happy , I got what I wanted and that's all that matters .

Shoota came up to me and hug me , he gave me a long speech that made me cry .

I couldn't help smiling because he wanna step in be here for his baby , no relationship or nothing just for the baby .

I wasn't all that happy but atleast her daddy will be in her life .

We said our goodbyes and I went off to bed . I have babyshopping to do .

Saturday morning :

Laii POV :

I woke up and stretched , I got out of bed and walked to , Kayla room .

She was sleep so I walked over and shook her , get up and get ready we about to leave .

" okay " she said lowly sounding still sleepy and I walked out the room .

Tinkyyy , I yelled while banging on her door since it was locked .

Since when did she start locking doors .

I shook my thought off and kept knocking , she wasn't saying nothing so I stopped and left it alone .

I walked back to my room and headed to the restroom so I can get ready .

(Ps : There's a few characters changed )

Kayla POV :

I hopped out the shower and slipped on me some clothes , I don't really like dressing up now .

I grabbed my bag and walked to the car , I rubbed my 8 month stomach and strapped up .

My bestie came to the car and then we pulled off , we went into the stores and we went shopping .

After we got done shoppping , we went to go Get her bed and stuff . It's getting delivered next month cause we planning on moving .

Once we got everything we left out the store and walked to the car .

I smiled and rubbed my stomach can't wait for my baby to get here .

Laii POV :

Leaving Wendy's I pulled up to the house .

Getting out the car I gets a call from ice .

I answered and started to get out the car , " what's up what do you want David " I said while  rolling my eyes .

" damn it's like that now " he said smiling making me smile .

Yup sure is , im your " hoe #1 " , if you knew you had a bitch why you continue to eat this cat , I said rolling my eyes getting the rest of the bags .

" mane it's not even like that , ats my babymomma she be on some funny shit baby you know I fw you , I don't even do es talking I'm about to pull up " he said then hung up the phone .

I smiled and ran to my besties room to tell her the news .

" go bestie that's my bestie " she said as she twerked .

I laughed , and went into my room and laid down into I got a FaceTime from Anthony mom .

Hello I said into the FaceTime video .

" hey look who's up " she said showing Anthony .

Hey babyyyyy imma come see you soon .

" well about that , we moved to Texas now , I been calling you for weeks to tell you but I guess you been to busy " she said .

Wow , I didn't even know omg I'm so sad now I wanted to see my baby I'll be down there for his party.

" okay , well I'm about to feed him so I can put him to sleep I'll call tomorrow " she told me .

I said okay and hung up , I can't believe they moved and I didn't get to see him .

Knocking me out my thoughts ice walks in my room .

I looks at him then back at my phone , he walked over to me and snatched my phone .

Ice pov :

I'm mad asf that she's trying ignore me , I didn't do shit wrong my babymomma sucked my dick and that's it .

I don't fuck with her at was a one time thing , I was high asf ats not my fault .

She don't hmu unless it's about my kid and I didn't fuck her cause she pregnant .

She's a lil thot but I don't pay her any-mind .

Shaking myself out my thoughts I walked up up to the bed and made Laii look at me .

" sorry baby , I mean ats my baby mama she wanted to suck my dick ats all she did , I don't talk to at bitch no more she calls me from private numbers " I said looking In her eyes .

" I don't care David , that's wrong ASF and it hurted me deep inside I just don't wanna show it . You was just laid up with me kiss me and then your babymomma gonna call my phone on some disrespectful shit , it took you a week to man up and face me . " she said pushing my hand away from her .

I grabbed her by her neck and tighten it a lil hard , I'm not fucking with these bitchs girl , I like you imma be serious with you everybody make mistakes ain't nobody perfect Ja'Laii and the reason why it took me a week to man up or what ever you want to call it because I be busy, girl you know what the fuck I do for a living , if you ain't ready for es life style then you just don't need to be around me .

I put my hood on and walked out the door , I'm not chasing no bitch she got to realize everybody make mistakes and I'm trying to show her I care I told her sorry what else am I suppose to do .

Laii POV :

I tried to say something but he left to quick , I know I may been hard a little but I'm not no dumb bitch your not gonna run game on me .

I texted him before I went to bed

Me :
         I'm sorry , your right can we talk this out tomorrow, I want be such and ass .

__________________________

Vote !

Comment !

How do y'all feel about ice ?

Yayyy she got a girl !!

Do you think shoota gonna change for the best ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.7K 23
When Ari is having trouble in her home life she escapes her problems with sneaking out. What happens when she can no longer escape her problems? Cove...
815K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
532K 20.5K 48
Brianni uses her sister's pictures and information to live her best social media life not knowing she'd meet the love of her life that way. Will he a...
Aja By yung_dev

General Fiction

5.6K 126 25
Aja is a bad ass drug princess trying to build up the family business, but will one boy change her perspective on what's important?