DOOMED - Doom x TWD an epic s...

By BlackLungBoah

This is my first ever story made soooo bare with me here... When Samuel Hayden captured The Doom Slayer and t... More

The Beginning Of The End
The Caravan
Ashes To Ashes
The Beast From Beyond: PT 1
The Reunion
The Project
The Raid
History
The Date
*UPDATE*
Missing
*UPDATE*
*UPDATE*
The Adventures of John & John
The Return
My best friend is a brute
Hayden
*UPDATE*
What have I done
*UPDATE*
The Marauder
Eternal
3 Weeks later...
Doom Hunter Base

The Beast From Beyond: PT 2

1.7K 22 6
By BlackLungBoah

*The Doom Slayer/John POV

As we walked toward the fire and smoke Kenny noticed some weird tracks on ground "are those bull tracks?" Kenny said confused, I looked at the tracks and knew exactly what those were "A fucken Baron" I thought, I loaded my shotgun and cracked my knuckles "Rip and Tear" I thought.

We heard the hellish roar nearby, "What in the fuck was that" Kenny said terrified. "That is The Baron of hell" VEGA said, I get angry just by hearing the name, "What the fuck is a "Baron of hell" Kenny said, "The Baron of Hell is the highest demon among the order of the Hell Knights".

We hear the beast stomping around the place, I do a hand motion to tell Kenny to get down, Kenny lays in the ditch waiting for me to come back.

I jog my way to the sound of the stomping, there I see the beast running towards a burning train station, I follow it, then it starts to smell the air, as if its looking for something,

I see it look at some people who are trying to hide from the beast, "are those the kids from the school" I thought, The Baron starts to run in their direction, I saw the kids get up and start running, but its to fast.

I start to chase the beast, I aim my a shotgun at its back then fired- BOOM, It turned around and had a terrified expression on its face,

I jumped on top of the creature, Ripped off its horn and stabbed it in its eye, killing it instantly, I then started to stomp on its head for getting in my way.

Kenny limps behind me, "John, what the hell was that thing", I ignored his question, "Who the hell are you people" the girl said, "the names Kenny, This here is "The Doom Slayer" and John the rabbit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 3.3K 81
Cover Image by @clementine_fan_art on Instagram. On September 21, 2018, a new species was discovered and had ravaged the world in a single night. The...
80.7K 866 11
After he'd slain the Spider Mastermind, Doomguy was betrayed by Dr. Samuel Hayden. The Crucible was taken from him, and the doctor had believed he'd...
6.5K 125 3
After getting surprisingly bamboozled by Samuel 'Iron A-hole' Hayden, everybody's favorite green soldier(not Master Chief) finds himself in a whole n...
136 6 2
Mark 9:43 - "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into th...