Friends with benefits/ Taehyu...

By sadmochi19

y/n and Taehyung were best friends that ended up doing something questionable on a drunk night. since then, t... More

sshh my parents will hear
"what a nice view"
the new girl, Sarah
why am i feeling like this?
lights out
He's toxic
The new guy
Jeon Jungkook
French fries dipped in milkshake
appreciation part
La plora restaurant
heart breaker
Guilt
You're the one for me
CATCH THESE HANDS
Expelled
Cheer up y/n
"Its just blood, right?"
I love you
BEGONE THOT

friends with benefits

2.6K 39 0
By sadmochi19

It all started a month ago. The childish and caring relationship turned into something that i had never imagined. Me and Taehyung have been together since we were 6.

Our relationship grew stronger day by day, we were really inseparable. We still are, but in a different way. The first night happened because of the alcohol. I remember every single detail, from the moment we started drinking and dancing together till the moment his lips connected with mine.

We both lost our senses that night and ended up sleeping with each other. I don't regret it though, because now we have a more intimate relationship. We both agreed that it wouldn't happen again, but the lack of desire and touch spoke louder, and we did it again.

We both decided to keep this strange relationship, but agreed just to satisfy each other, and never catch feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 35.5K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
478K 39.9K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
306K 448 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
266K 8.8K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...