Serendipity ✔

By sIytherinprince

"I have a deep feeling that you do not plan on telling me who you really are in the near future," the Prince... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Epilogue
Remembrance

Another Cinderella?

13.6K 285 39
By sIytherinprince

First things first, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HUGE SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK. I love reading your comments so so so so much!!!! It makes me so warm in the heart whenever I see a feedback. I love y'all.

Now, I've read some of the comments where you guys said the ending could be the start of Cinderella, because I coincidentally (yes, I didn't even think of it omg) named the little girl that prince Alexander met as Ella. Some of you said that little Charlie could fall in love with Ella. And, yes, that's such a good idea!!!

So, if I wrote it out to be similar to Cinderella, but from Charlie's point of view, would you guys read it?!

Thank you again for all your love and support!!! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 12
When Alex needed money she did the only thing she could. Find a job. But where might that job be? At the palace as a maid. Which wouldn't be a proble...
3.2K 74 25
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺..." "𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩?" ...
52.9K 1.2K 24
We grew up in the same place. At the same time. Yet, we are complete opposites. He is Xavier Black, the Prince of Zander. ~Handsome, Strong, Confi...
96.6K 11.5K 33
Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...