Bullied by Nash Grier and mag...

By just_rea

Victoria Grier is bullied by magcon everyday including her brother Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynold... More

SCHOOL!!!!
I Can't Belive It
A new me
Its no big deal .... THIS IS A BIG DEAL
Shoutout
Will you be my
Runaway
Is it love ??❤️❤️❤️
Not an update
Shawn VS Kian
OMG
No big deal
Paybaccccck!!!!
Gone
Were sorry
Just friends
Follow!!!!!!
He cheated
QnA
Discontinuing

I dont understand

3.5K 68 6
By just_rea

Victorias POV

I was walking to my car to drive home from the hospital and I felt something sharp hit my head and next thing you know I am lying on the floor with blood dripping down my hair. I burst into tears because I realized shawn, shawn mendes hit me in the head with a medal bat. I wanted to die right then. I cupped my face in my hands and burst into tears. I was worthless nobody liked me nobody wanted me here I was a piece of thrash to everybody. Shawn saw me crying and started to video tape me. I just wanted to be gone. I got up and managed to drive home. I laid in my bed. I wanted somebody to tell me I was perfect I was amazing I was their always. I don't understand why life has to be so hard on me? I wanted to, I wanted to use my best friend but I knew if I did I would end up in the hospital and possibly end up getting hit in the head again. I raced to my bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and felt the warm water hit my body. I thought. I wish I knew everyday was a sunny day and everything would be alright. I needed somebody to comfort me most of all I needed to be loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
466K 29.5K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...