SCHOOL!!!!

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock ughhh another day of school. I walk into my bathroom and take a shower.

Hi my name is Victoria Grier I am 16 years old and I am bullied every day by the magcon boys including my brother Nash Grier. We all used to be best friends until they started becoming famous they started to ignore me and little did I know that that would soon turn into bullying. I got out of the shower and put on a black long sleeve shirt that said wutang on it in yellow letters jeans and my black vans I left down my dirty blonde hair and went downstairs to get breakfast. I grabbed an apple and my penny board and headed to school. As I walked through the doors everyone started calling me ugly, fat etc I just ignored it cause I know that they were just trying to get me to think negative about myself. I opened my locker and grabbed my books and I was walking down the hallway until my bother Nash threw my books on the floor. Wow I never thought my brother would be that much of an idiot oh wait I always new that. What did you say Nash said what you just heard I yelled and ran away.

Nash's POV: wow is all I have to say I never thought she would actually stick up for herself she is a baby cry. All of my friends ask why we bully her the real reason is because one day we were playing a game and my friends came so we were all playing and all of o sudden Cameron said your sister is really cool and all the boys agreed and they would always play with her and leave me out. Victoria was always the one to ask me if I wanted to play but I always denied the offer until one day two years ago I told the guys lets just bully her and they all said no but I made them agree.

Victoria's POV:

As the last bell rang I walked up to my locker and I was dragged by somebody which looks like Nash. He took me into the janitors closet where all of the boys stood. What do you idiots want from me now I said and covered my mouth after what I said all of a sudden Nash and Cameron started to punch me and kick me while Shawn and Aaron were holding me back Shawn had a look of guilt al across his face. I was just letting them do this to me until I passed out.