Sick ♡ bts au

By choisoobinluvrrr

"For crying out fucken loud, I'm not sick!" She yelled. She won't let herself believe in such a lie. "Then wh... More

𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
-001-
-002-
-003-
-004-

♡ 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗♡

461 9 0
By choisoobinluvrrr

"For crying out fucken loud, I'm not sick!" She yelled. She won't let herself believe in such a lie.

"Then why are you here?"

name: choi y/n

age: 21

sex: female

room: 17

illness: post traumatic stress disorder

Y/n was an orphan. She grew up with a little boy in the orphanage named Seunghoon. Hoony recently passed away from a sickness, causing Y/n to be alone. She can't stand up for herself. Physically that is. She end's up in a mental hospital, meeting some other patients.

sensitive topics!!

I don't want to trigger any unwanted feelings of any of my readers. This story is going to contain sensitive topics such as mental illnesses. I do not wish to portray any of the members as the characters in the story. This is all fiction. If you cannot handle mature topics, you've been warned.

Update schedule: I'll be posting once i've finished writing the whole story. Please do not try to rush me, i'd really appreciate it. I'm really exited to write this story, I hope you're as excited to read it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to direct message me on Instagram. I won't be answering on wattpad but I will answer as quick as I can on insta.

Instagram:

pnk.jinnie
btswinkeu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...